New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Not feeling the shred today, did the treadmill yesturday, so going to do a few circuits off of Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. Wish today was a weigh in day - weight was down 2 pounds - what are the chances I can hold onto that for Friday. Hope everyone is having a good day.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Not feeling the shred today, did the treadmill yesturday, so going to do a few circuits off of Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. Wish today was a weigh in day - weight was down 2 pounds - what are the chances I can hold onto that for Friday. Hope everyone is having a good day.

I have faith you can hold your weight!You can do this!
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Would also love to join if it's not too late. I declared last week that I need to do something after putting on all the weight I lost and slowly creeped back on and I think this will be a great motivator!!!!!

You're more than welcome to join. I just need a start weight and a goal weight for the challenge. Weigh ins are on Friday.Come back here and post your weight for the week. Also, I post mini-challenges each week. This weeks mini-challenge is to drink atleast 7 more cups of water than you usually do!

Great - SW- 167
    GW- 150
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Having an alright week. Been sticking to my workout schedule - MWF - treadmill, TT - no more trouble zones. But have a killer headache today, not sure if it is part of this cold I am getting of if it from tense muscles in shoulders and neck from ab workout.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Having an alright week. Been sticking to my workout schedule - MWF - treadmill, TT - no more trouble zones. But have a killer headache today, not sure if it is part of this cold I am getting of if it from tense muscles in shoulders and neck from ab workout.

I don't know about the weather where you live but I found out that when it's cold outside but there's still plenty of sunlight at the same time, it gives me killer headaches so it might be that for you? Idk. Anyway, congrats for having an active week! (I'm a bit jealous tbh, having the worst week so far :/). Get better soon! :)
  • jypsyjulia
    jypsyjulia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join! My weight is 107 kg, approximately 235.5 lbs. :)

Great challenge! I am hoping to get under 100 kg by the ending date, so around 215 lbs.
  • disneychick1
    Options
    I would like to play also!!!
    CW = 233
    GW = 205 by 12/31

Overall, my goal is to be below 200 (even if it's 199.99999) by my 40th birthday, which is in mid-January.

I will add some pictures and stuff to my profile this weekend. :)
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    Cw:252.8
    Going on a trip so I had to weigh myself a day early.

Thanks again for this challenge kolliedo!,
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've gained a bit of weight since I started strength training again. I'm guessing it's muscle. So the weigh in tomorrow won't look so pretty. Lawl. But I lost a bit off my waist. XD
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    I've gained a bit of weight since I started strength training again. I'm guessing it's muscle. So the weigh in tomorrow won't look so pretty. Lawl. But I lost a bit off my waist. XD

Sometimes it isn't about the scale. If you're feeling better about yourself or the way you look, that is all that matters.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Hey everyone!Just reminding you that our weigh in is tomorrow!

Also, I would like to know what you are struggling with. The mini-challenges shouldn't just be able what I struggle with, they are to help everyone. So let me know what you need help with and we'll make it one of the mini-challenges.
  • evoke45
    evoke45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Hope your having a great week! I'm off to Paris this weekend, so Im weighing in early :) Had a good week, lost 1.5 pounds and am now sitting at 152. Hope the weekend follows suit but I know Im not going to log much... Bon voyage!
  • mckensb
    Options
    WI 184 - 1 lb on this week but I have been on holiday with my grandaughter so I expected to have put on more. Back on the wagon now so heres for a successful new week
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Weighing in for this week: 151lbs.

Collidoscopekid, do we continue to weigh in on this thread or do we update the spreadsheet ourselves?
  • suzieq1487
    suzieq1487 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My current weight is 182 lbs (at 5'9) but hoping to get down to a 145-155
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hey! :)

My weigh-in 2 - Sept. 21: 171 (=1lb down)

Mini-challenge: completed every day.

xx
  • janeeew
    janeeew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in, too if it's not too late.
    My current weight is 140. My goal is to cut bread to once a day and be 135 lbs by Christmas.
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    cw 174,4
    loss for the week 2.6.

I finally broke the 175 mark! I have been losing very minimally lately...1/2 lb, .2, sometimes no change...for about 6 weeks. Feels good to see a big change on the scale!
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Big week for me! 274 I hope everyone does well too.:happy:
    Ken
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    okay had a rough week but got back into the groove, my goal for this week is too not snack after dinner. 184.8