New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    weigh in for the week is 159.8 same as last week but at least it is not a gain :)
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CW: 153.4

Bit of a gain unfortunately :(

I've been sick all week so my cardio dropped to zero so I'm sure that had something to do with it...luckily I am feeling much better today finally and can get back to work!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    todays weight in 205.5 so + 0.5 that sucks but it's probably because of the meal I had last night. Hopefully next week will be better.

Also I need to get myself a more accurate scale. Mine goes in increments of 0.5.
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    CW 199.0
    LW 202.5

So i lost 3.5 pounds. TTOM has invaded my life and i'm hoping he moves out and so maybe i'll experience a loss of water weight. :tongue: i'm glad to be doing this challenge. i've been down about not seeing pounds melt away and this puts it into perspective.
    keep up the fight :wink:
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This morning: 194 lbs. (+.5 lbs)
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm game sign me up! I think New Years is a realistic time to lose!:o) Thanks SO much!
    Current Weight: 194
  • smit6211
    Options
    Weigh in week 2: 185

I went to the fair twice this week!! I couldn't resist the food!!! At least I stayed the same.
  • jlsoules
    jlsoules Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late to join I could use a little extra accountability.

Today's SW- 198.2
    NY GW - 178 (~10%)

Trying to be realistic so I don't set myself up for failure here. We have a vacation in the islands coming up, Thanksgiving and Christmas. This gives me something to shoot for that I think is totally doable. :) I would love to go from a size 18 to a 14 by NY!! That would be totally awesome!

Thank you!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Weight in week 2: 204.5

A week of not so good choices! Will have to do better next week!
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 203lbs.....
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi guys 2lb down this week! CW: 127 GW: 115
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi, me again :) I forgot to mention - Managed to up my water by 1 or more every day
    Hope you are all having a good day and that you have a great (but careful) weekend
    Helen xx
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Well I did it, I Kept it off all week - down 2 to 155.4. Now to see if we can do .5-1 pound this week.
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    CW: 220.6 (down 1.6 pounds)

I'm a little disappointed, I had such a good week! But I'm tracking everything, so we'll see how it shakes out in another few weeks.

Great job everyone!!!!
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 159lbs

Didn't really up my water but did manage to get 7-8 glasses (some days a few extra) everyday this week. I love drinking water, just don't like running to the restroom every half hour at work. :-)
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I've gained a bit of weight since I started strength training again. I'm guessing it's muscle. So the weigh in tomorrow won't look so pretty. Lawl. But I lost a bit off my waist. XD

Sometimes it isn't about the scale. If you're feeling better about yourself or the way you look, that is all that matters.
    You are right indeed. I feel great and I feel much stronger. :3 My weigh-in is 180.6 Only two pounds up...of muscle! :3
  • bebifal
    Options
    Weigh in : 181
    GW: 165

On a bad note I went crazy with almonds, peanuts and pistachios this week
    On a good note I was consistent this week with exercising.

Hope next Friday I can report a 2 lb loss ,
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 9/21/12 Week 2
    SW: 211
    CW: 206.8

Lost 4.2 lbs
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorry - typo...
    I am at 206.6

Lost 4.4 lbs
    Weigh in 9/21/12 Week 2
    SW: 211
    CW: 206.8

Lost 4.2 lbs
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in:

Hi all, my weight is 210 lb today, Friday September 21st 2012.

SW 215 lb
    TW 201 lb

Loss of 2 lb since last week

Loss of 5lb in total

I succeeded with the challenge of drinking more water, and drank more than 8 glasses a day.