Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• wofford16
    Options
    Dear Facebook Friend,

Everyone who disagrees with you is not a hater, MAYBE we are trying to give you some honest advise about the man you met while he was on the run from the half way house and now wants to marry you since he was caught and sent back to prison and make you his "Queen". Please stop posting "Free my Husband" like he is some political prisoner.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Dear friend...I don't think you're serious about losing weight. Every other post is a picture of rich desserts with your caption of "YUM" followed by another post "I don't know why I can't lose weight" and then followed by "Hey, everyone, have you heard of (insert new fad diet), does it work? I'm trying it on Monday"....Oh and quit asking me how I did it. I already told you.

Dear other friend...Stop being so depressing! I had to hide you because I couldn't take it anymore. I find it really annoying that you put these vague status updates just so people have to ask you what's wrong. I'm not going to ask...I have better things to do.

Thanks, OP. That felt good. :wink:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    i dont care about your children!!! make them a facebook and anyone who does care can add them!!!!

I wish this had a like button!!!
    I couldn't agree more....so sick of this crap \m/
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Dear friend of mine who is potty training her triplets-

No one, and I repeat, NO ONE wants minute by minute updates of how potty training is going including who tinkeled on the potty and when. And, no one wants to read it in triplicate, with updates for each child. Some things just don't need to be shared.

Thanks.

Also...

Dear friend of mine who doesn't agree with my political affiliation-

Quit tagging me in all your political posts as a joke. It's not funny and you're just making me hate you and your candidate even more.

Thanks.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is obviously a very therapeutic thread for so many...LOL

Everyone has pretty much covered everything I would want to post.

I hate the, "repost if you agree, or repost if you love your kids, repost if you're happily married..." WTF is that *kitten*? Like I really need to repost or else I don't agree, love my kids etc.?? I will NOT repost...period. Never have, never will.
  • Rachel_1986
    Rachel_1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i dont care about your children!!! make them a facebook and anyone who does care can add them!!!!

I wish this had a like button!!!
    I couldn't agree more....so sick of this crap \m/

haha glad im not the only one!!!
  • Luci_Green_Eyes
    Luci_Green_Eyes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Even better - hey to all the "popular" groups from school who made my life hell - "I'm now successful, with a hot guy AND smaller than you! And NOW you want to be my friend?"

P.S. This threads is fantastic!!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Please stop sending me requests for FB games and apps. I have NEVER responded, nor will I EVER. I've got better things to do. (like rant about it on MFP...) :laugh:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    relationship status change? again? Isn't that the 3rd time this week? And it's only Monday?

HAHAHA! Love this!
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    LOVE all of these!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Dear Deadbeat,

Stop taking and posting pictures of yourself and the kids on the ONE day a week that you see & associate with them, on your facebook to look like you're father of the year. The only person whose opinion matters if you're "father of the year" is your kids, and they know better than to think so.

My daughter's deadbeat doesn't even see or post pictures of her. I think you're kids are probably happier that he at least claims them. My daughter got a FB account and was devastated :(
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    The FB status that i wont post is:

I broke down and joined a gym this weekend.. Mainly for the free tanning that goes along with my membership!

LOL i dont post fitness related things on FB
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    No one cares about your ugly kid. No seriously, your kid is effin' creepy. No one thinks he's cute, and no one cares what he's doing.

Kthx.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Oh Great post....

Dear *kitten* of a ex neighbor- you are a disgusting piece of trash. What you have done to your husband and daughter truly sicken me. You can make comments about my weight, but you my dear are UGLY inside and out. Good for you for leaving your husband and moving in with a guy who beats you. Congrats on your "wonderful" relationship. You now are the trash that you always said you didn't want to be. Karma is a B$#^# and you will get yours- I will see to that.

ahhh- that feels better.
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Stop calling yourself a medical professional when you didn't finish school and you are currently tending bar and losing all of your money playing video poker after your shift. When WAS the last time you performed a procedure? Never? Oh, ok.

Just because it happened to you doesn't make it interesting.

Stop posting pics of your kid in the bathtub. And at the park. 4 times per week. Yes, I know, the park is fun and kids like it.

Stop poking me. I get it. You wanna poke me.

"FML" is not an appropriate way top sum up "I had a bad day".

If I don't share this photo, does it mean I hate my son / family / animals / military / Jesus?
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Dear fiancé, you are a pathetic loser who I'm only with because I hope it'll get better. I'm not cheating on you thank God but I am finding emotional satisfaction elsewhere, and in fact I am closer to my ex than you think (we're actually an unofficial couple, we're that close).

I really really love you but I can't bear to be around you whilst my career goes in one direction and yours goes down the toilet. I'm working two jobs and trying to get into a law career whilst you sit there fiddling with your stupid telescope and doing nothing with your life.

I don't know if I should leave you or stay with you but right now I have to focus on my career and my life.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    relationship status change? again? Isn't that the 3rd time this week? And it's only Monday?

LOL Love this!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Dear Facebook Friend,

Everyone who disagrees with you is not a hater, MAYBE we are trying to give you some honest advise about the man you met while he was on the run from the half way house and now wants to marry you since he was caught and sent back to prison and make you his "Queen". Please stop posting "Free my Husband" like he is some political prisoner.

YIKES !!!

LMAO
  • ShayWolfexo
    Options
    Please for the love of God stop complaining about your Pregnancy. How horrible your day was because of morning sickness stretch marks and heartburn. And stop complaining about how your infant left you up all night and you wish you could nap...

Word of advice... There are women out there that would do absolutely anything and everything to be in your shoes and be happy to be doing what you take for granted.

Count your blessings!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Dear fiancé, you are a pathetic loser who I'm only with because I hope it'll get better. I'm not cheating on you thank God but I am finding emotional satisfaction elsewhere, and in fact I am closer to my ex than you think (we're actually an unofficial couple, we're that close).

I really really love you but I can't bear to be around you whilst my career goes in one direction and yours goes down the toilet. I'm working two jobs and trying to get into a law career whilst you sit there fiddling with your stupid telescope and doing nothing with your life.

I don't know if I should leave you or stay with you but right now I have to focus on my career and my life.

emot-psyduck.gif