Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Stop trying to convince yourself and others of how VERY "BLESSED" your wonderful life is, and how amazing your husband and kids are, and how you couldn't imagine life any different..........when i know and you know you would rather be at a big ol CLAM BAKE.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    "Stop saying "FML" all the time. You've been complaining about your oldest not being on a schedule for 2 years. You want to know why? Because you let her stay up w/ you while you play COD and you're making her dinner at 2am! You don't have a job, why can't you keep your kids on a schedule? You haven't worked in over a year, you have a 2 year old, a 5 month old and OOPS you're pregnant again?! All the while you're complaining about how your baby daddy isn't helping you at home with the kids. He's the only one out there working to try to support you."

Ugh! I feel much better, thank you!

IPHONE 5 SOLD OUT. HAVE TO WAIT FOUR DAYS TO GET IT ONLINE.

FML
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    1) I don't need to know that your child just pooped in the potty, drew a picture, or that the child you are carrying is moving around all night, or making your pelvis hurt and I don't need the list of differences between the first and second pregnancy.
    2) To all those people asking me when I'm going to have a baby - I am having a heck of a time getting pregnant so thanks for annoying me so much about it that it's consuming me.
    3) do we really need to see 75 pictures of your hair/face/muscles/baby/partying/baby/new furniture/baby
    4) That tattoo is really ugly what were you thinking?

ohhhh I just stay off facebook now because I have lost all sense of humour since trying to have a baby.

I'm right there with ya sweetie!

Someone on my friends list posted a picture of a poo her toddler had done in the toilet. She was THAT HAPPY, that she posted a picture of poo.
  • caligirl95382
    Options
    So tired of all your daily political negative posts... I get it... you don't like one particular canidate ...enough already!!!

Hopefully, it will end after the election... or I just may have to unfriend you! :)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    OMFG, You're a 34 year old woman with a 15 year old son, stop acting like you are the teenager, you knew your "ex" for a fortnight, it wasn't love and he hasn't broke your heart get a grip!
  • Kjngrrl
    Kjngrrl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Dear X,
    I don't think how you realize how angry your posts make me. It just really gets to me to see post after post moaning about how you have to work 3 jobs while your husband stays home and won't even babysit the kids and then moaning about how you have no money and then moaning about how many days until you get your student loan check, foodstamps, or other govt assistance AND THEN post about the new computer you just bought or how you just had to get a new smartphone or you really wanted a fryer at home to save on eating out but you needed a GOOD fryer and not one of those cheepo ones that people were recommending to you.

Get your priorities straight or keep your financial crap to yourself b/c all it does is piss me off.

And why haven't I unfriended you yet?
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bahaha. Bump for later!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Here's what I'd like to say on fb...

STFU!!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Please for the love of God stop complaining about your Pregnancy. How horrible your day was because of morning sickness stretch marks and heartburn. And stop complaining about how your infant left you up all night and you wish you could nap...

Word of advice... There are women out there that would do absolutely anything and everything to be in your shoes and be happy to be doing what you take for granted.

Count your blessings!

YES!! I am trying so hard to have one and would give anything to feel those things :(
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the eye rolling exercising. They have never been stronger. But please keep posting so I feel better about my life that doesn't solely exist on Facebook.

Also, my friend who had a IUD had a photo of her uterus and posted on Facebook talking about how she didn't want kids. That made me LOL!
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Your son is a little *kitten*. His actions are the signs of him being nothing more than a bully, they are not adorable antics.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    1) I don't need to know that your child just pooped in the potty, drew a picture, or that the child you are carrying is moving around all night, or making your pelvis hurt and I don't need the list of differences between the first and second pregnancy.
    2) To all those people asking me when I'm going to have a baby - I am having a heck of a time getting pregnant so thanks for annoying me so much about it that it's consuming me.
    3) do we really need to see 75 pictures of your hair/face/muscles/baby/partying/baby/new furniture/baby
    4) That tattoo is really ugly what were you thinking?

ohhhh I just stay off facebook now because I have lost all sense of humour since trying to have a baby.

So sorry to hear about your struggle. I just felt like i needed to say that. :heart:
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    1) dear mother -in -law..I know you hate me but that's okay because I hate you too :P

2) dear mother -in -law...I know when your high because thats the only time you are happy to see me

3) dear sister -in -law...I think your lazy and shouldn't have had a baby since all you do is tell at her and pawn her off on other people.

4) dear sister -in -law...I KNOW your lying to us right now

5) dear sister -in -law....hurry up and move out of my house

6) dear niece...stop touching my stuff, stop breaking my stuff and stop lying right to my face!!!!!!!!!
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    How did I not notice before how incredibly stupid all of you are?

and

I'm sorry but your "I know only my true friends will repost" line only makes it more likely that i will not repost.

and

I hate all of your posts. I just keep you as a friend on hear because I like reading them and immediately making fun of them to the live people around me.

and

i understand that you are "just sayin'" you don't have to put that at the end of all of your posts

All of this!!!! Especially the FB ultimate bully that "most of you won't repost this, and I know who will and they are my true friends who care" blah blah blah .....it's such a jerk thing to do.
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    my would be facebook post....

everything you just regurgitated about your "political" stance can be debunked on snopes.com you idiot...so do a little research if you want someone to take you seriously. gah!

My Grandma likes to boycott various businesses / products that she heard of doing terrible things. I would send her the snopes debunk link and hear nothing. Then I explained to her how to use it. Then I had an ACTUAL conversation with her about it and she informed me that snopes is paid to debunk things that are true "and I wonder WHO is actually doing the research. I'm sure it's the very people who are accused of doing these terrible things!!". Sigh. I gave up. But she DID stop sending me emails about businesses. She still sends me the "warnings for women who are walking through a parking lot / street / basement / peace rally and get abducted / raped / perfumed & robbed". She also asks me to order things online for her using my credit card because she just doesn't think it is safe. Ohhh, so it's okay if MY identity gets stolen??
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Dear Couple of the Century: Why don't you tell each other how wonderful you think you are, instead of posting it to induce vomiting in the rest of us?

^^this!
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I would love to change my status from married to divorced or separated. I would like to also post that he moved out but no one knows yet, sigh!
  • skyeliz525
    skyeliz525 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You know all those posts about how horrible your life is? Don't follow them up with the ones about how awesome your life is. Unless BOTH of your personalities have pages!!!

TAKE YOUR MEDS!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Wow....these comments sound so bitter.
    Why don´t you all post something positive, something funny that you have said or done to make people laugh instad of get depressed

Ummm the reason I started this thread was so that people could post whatever the hell is on their mind. Go find a happy rainbow thread that suits you, but don't *kitten* on our party friend...
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    How did I not notice before how incredibly stupid all of you are?

and

I'm sorry but your "I know only my true friends will repost" line only makes it more likely that i will not repost.

and

I hate all of your posts. I just keep you as a friend on hear because I like reading them and immediately making fun of them to the live people around me.

and

i understand that you are "just sayin'" you don't have to put that at the end of all of your posts

All of this!!!! Especially the FB ultimate bully that "most of you won't repost this, and I know who will and they are my true friends who care" blah blah blah .....it's such a jerk thing to do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!