Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    There are certain things you DO NOT post on fb, instead, please save it for your Doctor. Fkn gross.
  • wingednotes
    Options
    Yes God is good. Thanks for letting me know that. Again. I'm sure you will really, really, really go to heaven for posting that bible verse.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Dear facebook friend

Go outside and meet some real people instead of spending every night plastering on make up and putting on sexy outfits just to take 20 photos of yourself in the bathroom mirror!

Hey! You're friends with my niece, aren't you?!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Dear facebook friend.....do not complain about how slow the doctor is because you have public aid and then say how happy you are that you have public aid because then you can stay home with your SIX children!!!

I have no problem with you having a large family but the fact that you are able to stay home with your kids BECAUSE of public aid pisses me off. I have 2 children and no more mainly because I have to work so that I don't have to go on public aid.

Way to use the system, piss me off and keep proving that there are people out there that really don't need it!!! Especially since you have admitted all your children were your choices and planned!!!!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Things I'd like to tell a few people on facebook...

Everyone knows you're a *kitten*, you don't need to remind us daily,

Yes, I agree your life sucks, just like it did yesterday, thanks for the reminder.

If your such a man hater maybe you should try women.

You check into a bar daily, clearly you have a problem!

Lastly, why would you post a picture of yourself in a hot tub with a blow up doll? WTF is wrong with you?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't understand this. I'm friends with my friends on facebook. If I felt these things about a friend I would remove them and stop being friends instead of being two-faced and fake. I'm not trying to be mean. Just why stress yourself about facebook, if people are bothering you, just don't be friends with them. Chances are that if you feel that way about them then they probably don't like you either. Get some better friends.

Same here. :flowerforyou:

I don't care how or how long I've known someone, the level of stress/bitter I'd have to endure to daily put up with people I can't stand costs too much, they'd have to go....

Yeah, I'd delete every last one of these guys if I got any hints that they were like this outside of Facebook. Good grief. Some friends eh?

I know. LMBO. But, really if people are feeling this way about fb it seems their lives are a little bit lacking in other areas.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    are pics like this ok? its a dog with 3 tennis balls. i give up on photo bucket

th_jazzbisel.jpg
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm learning some very valuable lessons about what not to post on my facebook.

Some people get pissed at posts about:
    ~my successes and things that make me happy
    ~my failures and things that make me sad
    ~my relationship
    ~my step-kids
    ~my cat
    ~my health, pregnancies, etc
    ~my political leanings or my lack of political leaning
    ~my religous leanings or lack-thereof
    ~when I post pictures of myself(with or without enough clothing)sometimes when they don't have me in them, pics of my step-kids, my cat
    ~forwards and chainy, gamey things
    ~when it's as if someone's trying to get attention on a site that's all about keeping people together and updated

huh...
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Nobody gives a **** about week 24 of your pregnancy! You're knocked up. Congratu-freaking-lations.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Your duck face pic looks freaking dumb.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I'm learning some very valuable lessons about what not to post on my facebook.

Some people get pissed at posts about:
    ~my successes and things that make me happy
    ~my failures and things that make me sad
    ~my relationship
    ~my step-kids
    ~my cat
    ~my health, pregnancies, etc
    ~my political leanings or my lack of political leaning
    ~my religous leanings or lack-thereof
    ~when I post pictures of myself, sometimes when they don't have me in them, pics of my step-kids, my cat
    ~forwards and chainy, gamey things

huh...

Doesn't leave much does it?
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    One status you say you need to find a job because you ca't pay your bills. The next one you tell me you're cooking shrimp scampi for dinner while drinking a bottle of wine. For a person who can't pay their bills, you eat better than I do and drink more than I do.
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've just been thinking about all the statuses I'd LOVE to post on facebook but I can't, so I thought a 'Get it off your chest' thread would be fun to have :smile:

I'll start:

Dear attention *kitten*, being a regular *kitten* just isn't enough for you is it??

Lol x

lol love this!!!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Dear Boss,

Bite me!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Dear facebook friend.....do not complain about how slow the doctor is because you have public aid and then say how happy you are that you have public aid because then you can stay home with your SIX children!!!

I have no problem with you having a large family but the fact that you are able to stay home with your kids BECAUSE of public aid pisses me off. I have 2 children and no more mainly because I have to work so that I don't have to go on public aid.

Way to use the system, piss me off and keep proving that there are people out there that really don't need it!!! Especially since you have admitted all your children were your choices and planned!!!!

......this
  • sarebak
    sarebak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You realize you can go to the gym and NOT update your status two or three times and update your location while you're there, right?
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Dear Attention-Mongerer:

Kindly take your morose song lyrics and shove them up your *kitten*, along with all of your repeated, vague, attention seeking statii about your random hypochondriacal ailments.

Thanks!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    It's not cute to be insecure. When you are insecure you are self-absorbed. Everything is about YOU. It makes people around y ou uncomfortable because you only think of yourself.
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    1) I don't care.
    2) Nobody else cares.
    3) Vaguebooking something you don't have the balls to say to an individual in person doesn't earn you cool points.
    4) Leave the politics in the polling booths... you're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours.
    5) Save the drama... oh, wait... I just deleted you.

Applause, esp the "vaguebooking". I've learned not to take the bait on that one. "OMG something horrible happened!" and then they disappear for 3 hrs while everyone wonders if that person is ok. Then it turns out, it's something stupid like a flat tire or they stubbed their toe. Or the passive aggressive status update about someone specifically they can't actually talk to the topic with but instead drag all of their FB friends into the drama. Annoying!
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    "I am hornier today than I have ever been"...then I could keep it up there every day :-P