Facebook Status u wish u could post but can't? Post away :)

Options

Replies

• hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I could seriously care less what you are doing on the hour every hour... clearly your life isn't that exciting nor are you the weather channel
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

To the couple whom have discussions with each other on a thread on Facebook... Please, for the love of God, turn off the technology. You're sitting next to each other watching the same FKNG program. Do you even know how to carry on a vocal conversation!?!?!

I know! Have they not heard of text messaging? It might be more appropriate to discuss plans and if someone will pick up something at the store.
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Boy some of us are picky! LOL, and what the heck is wrong with an occasional political comment folks in the US? It is a huge deal right now! Not referring to those who put us through politics 101 on a daily basis. Nothing more annoying is a single poster hogging the feed.

Love it! Vagueposting!

"Dear friends, Just because I post random silly things, there is a lot else going on in my life that I feel too private about to post."
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Dear Sister-in-law,

I've met you once, in the five years I've been married to your brother, in that time, you've managed to cheat on and separate from your husband for a deadbeat who abused your daughter, dating countless other men, fallen "madly" in love at least 12 times, within a week of meeting a new guy, and can only ever refer to the new guy as "My Boyfriend"... I had a great weekend with my boyfriend (insert name here)... You live at home with your parents, and you are 35 years old. You have two children who you continue to neglect for the pursuit of peni$. You are a sad, pathetic woman with absolutely no self esteem and even less self worth. You are weak, and uneducated, and truth be told annoy the eff out of me. Stop sending me <3 posts. I don't know you, but I already know I don't like you.

Dear "Friends",

To be honest with all of you, I can only see feeds from about 6 of you, because the rest of you annoy me that much. If I wasn't waiting to hit goal weight to post pictures (because none of you even know I've changed my life) and rub it in, I'd have deleted you already.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... That sister in law one has been weighing on me :) Thanks OP, I feel so much better!!
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Had a friend once constantly sending me animal rights stuff. She was way too into it. Finally her last post said stop the killing of animals. I said okay when you stop killing unborn children.

She unfriended me. Had I known it was that easy Ida done it sooner.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Dear Sister-in-law,

I've met you once, in the five years I've been married to your brother, in that time, you've managed to cheat on and separate from your husband for a deadbeat who abused your daughter, dating countless other men, fallen "madly" in love at least 12 times, within a week of meeting a new guy, and can only ever refer to the new guy as "My Boyfriend"... I had a great weekend with my boyfriend (insert name here)... You live at home with your parents, and you are 35 years old. You have two children who you continue to neglect for the pursuit of peni$. You are a sad, pathetic woman with absolutely no self esteem and even less self worth. You are weak, and uneducated, and truth be told annoy the eff out of me. Stop sending me <3 posts. I don't know you, but I already know I don't like you.
    LOL, I think I know this girl.... Every new guy is "the most amazing man ever" and "nothing will break us up"...till the next new guy comes along. My husband and I have taken to making bets on how long each one will last and if she'll move onto a new one, or go back to a previous guy....its all very entertaining!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Please, please, PLEASE . .. Stop posting daily pictures of your dinner plate showing me everything stupid little thing you eat!! Do you seriously think that anyone gives a crap??

:cry:

yes. I make beautiful food and Im a photographer. I pretend Im top chef. I dont understand how this could ruin your day. I dont understand what unhealthy or awful about it. I mean... I dont want to see 10 million pictures of your child with spaghettiOs smeared across his face, the floor and your clothing.

I think nitpicking on something harmless and beautiful like creating artwork and posting it on facebook shows something ugly inside the complainer.

ps just because my feelings got hurt:

296519_10152292115295107_1880322588_n.jpg

Psshh... the only problem I got with this is my spoon won't go through the computer monitor! :grumble: :sad:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Boy some of us are picky! LOL, and what the heck is wrong with an occasional political comment folks in the US? It is a huge deal right now! Not referring to those who put us through politics 101 on a daily basis. Nothing more annoying is a single poster hogging the feed.

Love it! Vagueposting!

"Dear friends, Just because I post random silly things, there is a lot else going on in my life that I feel too private about to post."

It's not occasional. I swear I see political posts every day, especially in election season. I have blocked a good portion of my friends because of it. I go on the internet to relax, not to get angry at rich politicians who never care about us normal folk.

And yes, vagueposting sucks. I have a friend that does it all the time.

Her: "I'm so excited"
    Me: "Why?"
    Her: "It's a secret. I can't tell you."
    Me: *flips table*
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    "RIP Uncle Dunkle" - he's flipping dead! He can't read your FB status!
  • DivineRED1
    Options
    What about the "dear idiot who cut me off in traffic...." posts? You do know, they aren't on your FB list, they'll never see it.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Stop posting 500 pics a day of your face, show your entire body for once !!!
    maybe you dont want people to see you at 300 plus lbs but stop degrading me
    for my healthy post

/agree... these folks crack me up...

:laugh:

Fat-Cat.png

:laugh: Sad but true, I have some friends like this. They are the ones that show pics of their feet ONLY while on vacation. :(
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    The other day I saw a lady who has one of the biggest potty mouths ever complain on FB how her 2 year old was swearing and then said, (not sarcastically) "Where does he hear this *kitten*!?!?"
    REALLY???
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    OMG - you have a FREE weekend with NO kids because their NON-CUSTODIAL parent has visitation?? Whoo-hoo!! That surely is something to celebrate. :noway:

i need to add this little statement to yours above:

and you've chosen to spend your free weekend posting on facebook! LOL!
  • DivineRED1
    Options

To add to this, if someone dies, I find it creepy that people post to their FB walls. I understand that it's therapeutic for some but it's creepy. The update that this person passed on their page I can understand so that their friends know. Just not the homage to the person. Maybe i'm the odd ball on this one.
  • roundrunner
    roundrunner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

To add to this, if someone dies, I find it creepy that people post to their FB walls. I understand that it's therapeutic for some but it's creepy. The update that this person passed on their page I can understand so that their friends know. Just not the homage to the person. Maybe i'm the odd ball on this one.

I did this when my Great Aunt died last year. It was more therapeutic than anything because I was away at college and my family didn't tell me when the funeral was until after it happened. I know posting it on her FB wall is silly but it's the only way I was able to get closure at the time. :(
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    It would make my day if someone's name was really Dunkle.
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    THIS IS BRILLIANT! Thank you!!! I actually just deleted my FB app on my phone yesterday because I just couldnt take it anymore....

1). 'PLEASE stop taking self portrait photos of yourself EVERYDAY at the gym! You realize that all these pictures are exactly the same, right?. the only thing that changes is what color shirt you're wearing... i mean, seriously!!!!!! And while we're on the subject... can you really run with your boobs hanging out of your shirt that much?? "

2) "ok. i know you love your kids & your world revolves around them. BUT... I do not need to know your daily schedule about when you're picking Maddie up to take her to gymnastics, then Abby to soccer and THEN home to "tackle" the laundry" and THEN dinner".

3) "i still cant believe you named your kid Burt"

k. phew. that was very helpful
    might have to revisit this thread once a week ;)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    THIS IS BRILLIANT! Thank you!!! I actually just deleted my FB app on my phone yesterday because I just couldnt take it anymore....

1). 'I really dont care nor need to see, what you wear to the gym EVERY single day. You realize that all the pics and poses look exactly the same, right?. the only thing that changes is what color shirt you're wearing... its kinda unnecessary"

2) "ok. i know you love your kids & your world revolves around them. BUT... I do not need to know your daily schedule about when you're picking Maddie up to take her to gymnastics, then Abby to soccer and THEN home to "tackle" the laundry"

3) "i still cant believe you named your kid Burt"

k. phew. that was very helpful
    might have to revisit this thread once a week ;)
    I lost it at "tackle the laundry" and "you named your kid Burt".
    Water almost went all over my laptop.

I must add another.

Please stop updating us on Nathaniel's status. I know giving birth to him was rough but that was over 2 months ago!!!
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Your just a spoiled rotten brat and that is all it boils down to!

Is it really necessary to post a pic every 5 minutes! Seriously are you that VAIN!