Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Triple post thanks to a slow computer.. lol
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Yay! I see that our group has gotten smaller since the holidays. :tongue: But, this is the first time I have "won" the weeks loss! So, my challenge is to try to get 3-5 servings of fruits & veggies each day this week! :smile:

You could go to: http://www.fruitsandveggiesmatter.gov/ to find out what you should be eating and how to get those servings at each meal! :smile:

Great job Stephanie! And terrific challenge. I certainly need to get more fruits and veggies in. :)
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow, I forgot to weigh in last saturday, but I do have my weight from that day...

As of last saturday-
    SW-171
    LW-160.2
    CW-159.5
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-11.5 lbs

.7 of a pound lost
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, STEPH!!!!! :drinker:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    hi everyone, good luck everyone on tomorrows weigh in.
  • laurenashley923
    Options
    hello ladies!! i just joined today and am very excited to continue with my weight loss with a little motivation! I've been exercising and couting my calories for 3 weeks and have lost 6 lbs as of yesterday. im hoping to look good in a bikini this summer as well as 5 weddings i have to attend in the upcoming months .... yikes! hope this will be a great support system :happy:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    great job laurenashley923 keep up the great work.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    starting weight:226lbs.

bb: 185.6

last week:178.4

this week:175.6

goal weight:126.0
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Ok, yay!!! I remembered...

SW 230
    LW 208
    TW 206.6
    GW 135'ish
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Saturday, February 6th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 166
    This Week: 165.5

This week: -0.5
    Bikini Babe total: -15.5
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Welcome lauren!

porterbaby, great job!!!

As for me....

LW: 161.0
    CW: 158.6

Out of the 160's!!!! One of my goals was to be out of the 160's by the end of February, and accomplished! Phew!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    For the week:

Weightloss = - 1 # now 159#
    Neck = - .5"
    Waist = - / + 0"
    Hip = - 1"
    Chest = - / + 0"
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    thanks isotope
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    LW: 197.4
    CW: 199.2

So I'm up 1.8 pounds... but that's fair because I ate a bunch last night. But.. that's ok too cause I got *officially* engaged!! We've been planning on getting married next September for a while now, but I didn't have the ring, and now I do!! :bigsmile:

I really need to kick it into gear now. I've been losing, but really slowly. I realize now if I don't change my bad habits I won't lose too much weight by then.. at the rate I've been going the last few months I've been dropping about 2 pounds a month. I KNOW I can do way better than that!! I want to be in the 150s by September... not the 180s!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    LW: 197.4
    CW: 199.2

So I'm up 1.8 pounds... but that's fair because I ate a bunch last night. But.. that's ok too cause I got *officially* engaged!! We've been planning on getting married next September for a while now, but I didn't have the ring, and now I do!! :bigsmile:

I really need to kick it into gear now. I've been losing, but really slowly. I realize now if I don't change my bad habits I won't lose too much weight by then.. at the rate I've been going the last few months I've been dropping about 2 pounds a month. I KNOW I can do way better than that!! I want to be in the 150s by September... not the 180s!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on your "official" engagement!!!
    You can reach your goals!!! I have been losing really slowly too... about a pound a week... Everyone who I talk to tell me that's a good rate, but I'm impatient and want to lose more... at least 2lbs a week every once in a while :ohwell:
    Anyway, I'm really, really happy for you!!! :drinker:
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-159.5
    CW-162.4
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-9 lbs

Gained 2.9 lbs!!! Im so upset!
    I think cause of my birthday, we just ate soooo much! Ice cream cake, pop, lasagna, sushi, italian dinner with pizza and pasta and drinks...
    ya, it sucks! but I had a great birthday week, lol
  • laurenashley923
    Options
    thanks for the support ladies and congrats on all your progress this week (and the engagement of course!!!!!!) i weighed in yesterday and lost 1 lbs this week. next week ill wait til saturday :)
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

I don't know how I managed to do it, but it completely slipped my mind about weighing in this weekend and doing the results! Sorry!

I am at work now, and will do up the results as soon as I get home as the spreadsheet is on my laptop there.

Sorry again!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    it's ok sjmay. take your time.
  • kristendias1
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im new to this website so im looking to meet some great people for support & vice versa. I started 5 days ago and ive already lost 3 pounds! Very excited. But i want to stay on track. I work out 6 days a week ( i love working out ) with sundays off. My goal is to lose about 30 pounds and to gain strenght. I cut all eating off at 7pm which i find is the most difficult thing to stick to because i tend to have cravings at night but i keep reminding myself of my goal. Mind over matter!