The keys to MY success!

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow!! How inspiring and wonderful!!! You are such a great influence to so many people on here....I think you should be a motivational speaker!!! :heart:
    That would be cool! I've thought of writing a book, etc. Want to be my agent?? haha!

And thanks!! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    What an inspirational post! I just started on MFP and already love this site so much. Everyday I get up and literally start racking up excuses not to exercise. It's just the old unhappy me not wanting to commit to the hard work it's going to take to make the change. Yet once I log onto the site I feel like I have an obligation to do this. I CAN do this. Reading your post just puts it all into perspective and I'm going to check out cookinglight.com for some new recipe ideas! Congrats on all of your success and thank you for inspiring me today. You have my promise that I WILL workout and stay on track today!
    Awesome!! \m/ \m/!

You can definitely do this! Just think how great you'll feel when your head hits the pillow tonight if you accomplish what you hope to accomplish today. :wink:
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Pretty Mama you know we think you are awesome and I think you should write that back. I will buy it but only one stipulation. I want it personally signed just for me! LOL :flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    we :heart: tami.....
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Pretty Mama you know we think you are awesome and I think you should write that back. I will buy it but only one stipulation. I want it personally signed just for me! LOL :flowerforyou:

Thanks..womanwholooksgoodinanyhaircolorandwhoIenvy!! :grumble:

:tongue: :smooched:

Signed copy for you fo sho!!:drinker:
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    Bump
  • mia66
    mia66 Posts: 425
    Options
    I enjoyed this posting so much. I feel the same way on everything you had to say, as if you took the words right out of my mouth. Having a possitive attitude and learning as you go is so important. This journey is a life long journey.
    Congrats, you have done so well, what an acomplishment. You have inspired me and anyone who reads this.
    Thanks so much.
    Mia
    EAT LESS MOVE MORE:flowerforyou: :drinker:

368038.png
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Been WAY to long since I have taken care of ME and the 1st thing I see when signing on here (after MONTHS of non usage!) was your post....thanks for being such an amazing inspiration!!! I am at that "I feel worthless, there is no way i can lose 100 pounds' stage....its all in my head because I KNOW I can lose the weight....done it many times before....I was playing the weight watcher game for too long...had certain amount of points to play with and boy did I play lol....stayed within my daily points, but didnt learn anything about why I eat what I eat etc...so gained most (if not all) of the 60 pounds that I had lost back.....so your post came at a much needed time...now if I can just stay on here and get back on track.....
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Excellent advice! I will surely read this again and again for inspiration and motivation!
  • Lookgreat
    Options
    Lovely post - thanks for sharing.
  • HeatherBurke
    Options
    awesome thank you
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success :)
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Tam!! You continue to amaze.... :flowerforyou:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Tam, you are always such an inspiration to me and everyone you come in contact with. Your story is soooo very amazing. It is gentle and loving! In a world where women beat themselves up for not making the grade or allow themselves to feel that way by others, it is so inspiring to see someone who made that decision to really love themselves. Even in the midst of your some of your challenges you have still been so loving and gentle. I bet you are the best mom!

A person that I really admire is the late Pope JohnPaul II. He wrote a whole book on what it means to be human and the gist of it is that we discover who we really are by making a sincere gift of ourselves to others. I see that in you all the time. The gift that you give to all of us is the very gift of yourself.

Your humility and tenderness always impress me!

Congratulations again on your victory!

Thanks for sharing! I know that this will be a post that I will return to again and again!

DD
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Tam - you are awesome and as always, I love reading your posts and continue find you are truly inspiring! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • VRamos81
    Options
    Hey! Thanks so much for that.. It was indeed helpful! :smile:
  • Ruby53
    Ruby53 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Do you know I have only been on this site since January this year and I can honestly say that I have never lost weight this way before, when I read your post you gave me even more inspiration, it is strange but I have never felt this way about a diet before and all the people on this site are sooo inspirational much better than any slimming club I have ever been to? Thank-you so much for sharing your thoughts
  • lorijean38
    lorijean38 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am very new to this and quite discouraged about the daunting journey ahead of me. Thank you for sharing your story. It really helps.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You are an inspiration.

ps you look beautiful, good job.
  • homemom05
    homemom05 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Now that's motivation....Thanks so much for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!