Replies

• Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    If they Dont like the Redskins!
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i wont be with anyone shorter than me but im 5'1" so you have to be pretty short to be shorter xD

Midgets are cute and so easy to carry around.

And you can fit so many of them into tiny bunk beds in your master closet....I have a whole harem of them!
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Who:

Doesn't work by choice/lacks work ethic
    Has lost their license or just won't get it
    Doesn't have a bank account

Those are my absolute no's that I've added to the list from my own immature stupid choices in guys. Two of them had these exact same things in common, sadly I didn't learn the 1st time but luckily never had to have a 3rd times a charm :indifferent:

Hahaha... these. I was married to the guy you described for 12 years. I was soooo stupid. Lesson learned (even if it did take my dumba$$ awhile).
  • kookeepup
    Options
    Who:

Those are my absolute no's that I've added to the list from my own immature stupid choices in guys. Two of them had these exact same things in common, sadly I didn't learn the 1st time but luckily never had to have a 3rd times a charm :indifferent:

I am currently married but not for long, sadly my soon to be ex husband got abducted by an alien and woke up one morning to the list you stated above. Well he has a bank account I'm just not sure what's in it. So I don't think I will be dating anytime soon or at all! But I do hope you find someone wonderful.:smile:
  • tragicpixie
    Options
    Who:

Sounds like good rules but... doesn't have a bank account? What the what?! I've had a bank account since before I even had money to put into it! How do you get money then? If you don't have money how do you get out and do stuff?! (No seriously on that last one, I am broke what can I do?)
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Who:

Is shorter than me (I'm about 6'1")
    Makes us look like the 0 in the #10 when we walk together
    Lacks work ethic or ambition
    Irresponsible
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My ex had like 5 percent body fat and a thin and trim body with nice arms and a kind of natural six pack and he ate everything and never worked out.
    But then I found out he was doing cocaine so that explains that.
    But still. I was smaller than him in frame but he had no body fat & small legs so I used to feel fat around him.

Ha sounds like my ex. Only heroin was his drug of choice. Couldn't figure out why he was getting so skinny...
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    This might seem weird but I can't or will no longer date any men whose names start with the letter "J". I've had such bad luck with Josh's, Justin's, Joe's, Jack's, etc..

Working on a C now and seems to be going pretty well :)
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    If he is not a RAVENS fan :)
    Do you mean the Baltimore Browns?

My parents have this fight SO MANY TIMES during football season. She's from Baltimore, he's from Ohio (diehard Browns fan, painted his den in team colors, wears the socks, shirts, hats, decks out his truck in Browns stuff) and it gets bitter in the house. The dogs run from the room when any games are on, and I've learned to just shut up and drink.

Back on subject....um, I've always dated a wide variety. I love tall, dark and handsome, but found the love of my life in a man my height, who is even paler than I am! It pays to keep an open mind.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I could never date someone who is too dumb to have a reasonable conversation with. Anything else I could work on or around.

Oh, and no deformities.
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    When I was still single:
    1. Vikings or Bears fan.
    2. Shorter than 6' tall. I'm short, but I like my men nice & tall<3
    3. Smoking, drugs or excessive alcohol abuse = definitely no dice
    4. Poor oral hygiene (I'm in Dental School, what can I say)
    5. Not into cars. I love a man who can wrench on a car with me (although, I've never been with someone who has driven a faster car than me, heh)
  • jamfan
    jamfan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm happily married but if I had to start over again the following would be dealbreakers:

Significant ammount of credit card debt
    Drives a Vehicle they didn't purchase themselves
    smoking
    Aids
    Non-active lifestyle
    constant complaining

Additionally I find a hatred for nickleback & country music to be positives
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    The fact that I'm only 5'7 is probably one of the biggest self conscience things about me. So the girl has to be shorter. But every girl wants someone who's effin 7ft tall.

Need to be into the same things I'm into.

Be outgoing

Self motivated.

Have potential

Not true. I myself have always been more attracted to shorter guys. I'm only 5'0 and tall guys intimidate me, well, maybe not intimidate but I feel like their child standing next to them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, my first husband was about 5'7 and my current husband is 5'1. He fits me perfectly :blushing:
  • tragicpixie
    Options
    I agree I can't date someone skinner than me... in extreme. There is this one guy I have a huge crush on but I'd never be able to actually have sexy times with him unless I lost a bunch of weight. That being said I don't need to be thinner than him (because that aint EVER going to happen) I just need someone I don't look "fat" next to. I'm not a tiny framed girl, I am muscular even at my thinnest and I tend to be attracted to less muscular guys so they often are thinner than me, but in pictures and stuff I can't look too round compared to their sharp angles.

I also can't date someone who isn't smarter than me, or at least as smart as and I have a lot of problems dating guys who didn't go to college. It's strange because I've never been conscious of that but it's like a huge... cultural difference. It's a new rule. I'll see how it goes.

I can't date a guy who doesn't have a good work ethic. Whatever job you have isn't necessarily the issue, it's about doing your best and taking it serious.
    I won't date guys seriously who have bad credit. (well I could make exceptions but with any reasonable things, I am super responsible with money and I know it just won't work out if I am with the kind of person who just spends what they don't have and doesn't care.)
    I won't date a guy who's too heavy and not planning on doing anything about it. Sounds harsh, but I recently dated someone who was pretty big and it just wasn't any fun. Like everything I wanted to do he just couldn't - he seemed like a nice guy but I know I need a "partner in crime" or I'll be right up there with him. :(

Most importantly though I won't date a guy who doesn't ask me out.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    My most recent relationship he is smaller than me and that is a first . Same height and smaller but ya know he was the sexiest man ever.. Maybe I will go for another small guy haha
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Someone who has an obsession with Star Wars, or the Huskers tied @ #1. Absolute no-gos for me. Preferably not a hardcore Packers fan either. Also no one shorter than me.
  • gotcardi
    gotcardi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been eliminated because of my weight (unfortunately) often, but I automatically eliminate smokers and people who are still legally married when they try to date me.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    They can't be taller. That's for sure. yes, I am that shallow.

The other thing is, they can't have smaller boobs than me.

Other than that, I don't care if they're married, have 50 kids, or have a car, or a place to live. No teeth? No problem. LOL
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    lol...
    I used to go with, before I got married: No fuc*tards allowed. this list is long, but here are a few examples:

1. LAZY
    2.Not emotional
    3. Sucks in bed...
    4. Unmotivated
    5. Watches Sponge-bob
    6. Not supportive
    7. Hates his parents

I probably have more, but 7 is my lucky number...lol...
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    No ambition to be someone in their own life
    Cigarette smoker -- (a man that smokes the occasional cigar is hot :wink: )
    No sense of humor or can't handle sarcasm