What do men want?

Options
Okay, I realize I'm probably going to get some smarta** remarks, but I am really curious what men want from their wives or significant other. As a woman, I am always looking for ways to surprise my husband or to please him more. You know, things like......um.........do men like their wives to look their best everyday? That kinda thing.

Replies

• needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Do not do so much make up. be real.
    do somethings for him indirectly to show your kindness even bringing a cup of tea at the true time can be so effective.
    try to fill his weaknesses
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Always looking sharp.
    Smelling great.
    Sex whenever he wants it.
    Making dinner, all meals really, but dinner is important. and sammich's whenever he needs one
    And, dont talk when sports are on tv.
    and, keep the house clean.

I mean, that's it. you do those things, and he'll be the happiest man on earth.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Bacon, Get sexy for no reason, pick your battles wisely, and of course halftime head
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I am more of a sports fan than my husband, so all of this game related stuff is moot.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Well, yall aren't helping a whole lot, some say always look your best, some say not so much makeup. That was one of my concerns, because I'm just a country girl, love my boots, jeans and tees. Don't normally wear any makeup, but I do maybe once a month or so.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    More Oral.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    So are all of yall tryin' to say that men don't need anything emotionally?
  • Darkskinned88
    Options
    Well, yall aren't helping a whole lot, some say always look your best, some say not so much makeup. That was one of my concerns, because I'm just a country girl, love my boots, jeans and tees. Don't normally wear any makeup, but I do maybe once a month or so.

its hard to generalize men want different things, i like a woman who is comfortable around me but sometimes its nice to be wowed just because.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    I take care of basic needs. He goes to work, I deal with the house, inside and out. If he's not at work, he could lay on the couch all day if wanted. But is that ALL they want?
  • Darkskinned88
    Options

emotionally its more like insurance we need it when something happens, most men are just happy to have a woman
  • MySunshine76
    Options

emotionally its more like insurance we need it when something happens, most men are just happy to have a woman

So why do men ever leave their mothers?
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    A happy wife is a happy life. I want my wife to be happy.
  • MySunshine76
    Options

its hard to generalize men want different things, i like a woman who is comfortable around me but sometimes its nice to be wowed just because.

I try this, but there is usually a remark like......"You goin' to see your boyfriend?"
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    You know, I think maybe subconsciously I started this topic to find ways to make sure he's happy AND get his attention. But I'm so tired of trying.:cry:
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    You know, I think maybe subconsciously I started this topic to find ways to make sure he's happy AND get his attention. But I'm so tired of trying.:cry:

Maybe you should talk to him about how you're feeling??
  • prn63
    prn63 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is a loaded question. Being married to the guy, you obviously know his likes/dislikes. You also know his hobbies and patterns. So, focus on that, not what you hear from others in here on how you would please THEM. Does your guy like to hike, if so, plan a get-away weekend for the both of you to go hiking at a nearby venue .....and surprise him. If he likes doing work in the yard, volunteer to help him on something. These are weak examples, but you get the gist. Ask others who know him. Ask his family and friends. Tell them that you want to surprise your hubby and ask their opinion on what would really make him happy. Good Luck!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    While he is watching the game you walk in without making a sound, hand him a beer, unzip his pants, pleasure him (while making sure not to block the TV) and then walk away.

This person for president ^

I approve this message.
  • MySunshine76
    Options

I've tried, doesn't ever make a difference.
  • TylerJ76
    Options

I've tried, doesn't ever make a difference.

Then maybe it's time for counseling.
  • amylynn812
    Options
    I love ths! lol