Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You've been considering a boob job since you were 13?

Lol I was just about to say this too. I say get one, but just to proportional or slightly larger than proportional, don't go nuts.
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    you shouldnt be asking on the thoughts of other people... their not doing the actual procedure for their well being. Its what you want and how you feel about yourself ..if ur self conscious and will feel a bit more complete then go for it... do it for the right reasons not because some says yes or no..:happy:

but from experience i have them done and dont regret a thing i love mine :heart:
  • ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have always been one to prefer natural to fake.

However, I've seen some women who completely fooled me...
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I am all in favor of cosmetic surgeries,I've had a mini tuck and a chin implant and am considering a breast lift, but the implant job is a no go.

I asked my husband and a couple of his friends what their feeling were once. The consensus was that they looked okay under a shirt, but totally ridiculous exposed and they were really not fun to "handle".
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Don't....the real ones are the way to go. No matter size, they are all fun to play with! Any real man will say the same thing. You have worked hard to be/live healthy. I cannot see the reason to now add some artificial thing in your body.

In the end, you have to be comfortable with who you are. Good luck.
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the huge "LOOK AT ME" ones but for a woman being comfortable in your own skin is important so to each his own. I would like to go for a revamp/lift as opposed to having implants.
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Personally, I prefer natural. I don't care how small or large they may be, a woman is perfect as she is so far as I'm concerned. If it is something that truly causes you to feel "less than" and affects your self esteem then perhaps so. Just please don't do so believing yourself anything less than a complete and wonderful person just as you are now. Lastly, and most importantly in my opinion, please don't do it for any attention you may be seeking from anyone. You are worthy just as you are and anyone not seeing you in that light should get a boot through the door ASAP.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

Also, to answer..... yes! I was a gymnast for many many years and had a very low percentage of body fat. So low in fact that it stunted me going through puberty. I was told pretty much that I would never have enough fat to even fill out a b cup. My nickname all through juniorhigh/highschool was "mosquito bites".

I am a 34-AA for reference.

I also don't have enough fat underneath my eyes and people constantly say things like "did you get enough sleep?" "oh my god.. are you okay?!! did you get in a fight?!?" I even had a cop stop me at work once and ask if someone was beating me! my eyes look really shallow underneath.

All in all, it really just sucks looking similar to a teenage boy. Especially when lifting. It is like all of the fat on my body went straight to my *kitten*. Completely flat chest, fat *kitten*. It's awful.

And while I completely agree that getting surgery done for pure asthetics is dangerous and borderline stupid.... it REALLY GENUINELY bothers me with the comments i receive on an almost DAILY basis. "did you get enough sleep?" "oh we're dressing up for halloween at work... we'll be wenches! They always have cleavage though, sorry Rain!".

I mean literally every god damn day. How do i feel about them? I hate them.
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I looked at your pictures. You don't need it. You are very attractive as is.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    I looked at your pictures. You don't need it. You are very attractive as is.

I like him..I think you should listen to him..or better yet, ask your family and close friends what they think..we don't know ya and you are still so very young..don't mean that as an insult, at all!
  • jhunn123
    jhunn123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Small is good to me, so my opinion would be to not alter. Some men like them bigger, but if you have a small frame you have to be really careful or you will end up looking disproportioned(is that a word?). A say boob jobs are for women who have had children or are looking to relieve a lot of stretch marks from weight gain/loss.
    Give me your opinions, before/afters, why you would/wouldn't do this.

This is something I have considered for about 8 years now, and I am thinking about whether I should get serious.

Guys, what are your thoughts? Are fake boobs nice/awesome/gross/turnoff?

Does anyone think this is a permanent mutilation of your body?

ANY THOUGHTS ON BOOB JOBS- I wanna hear them!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Total side track here but why do we think of something different when we prefix 'job' with boob than when we prefix it with hand or blow?
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I had an appointment to get one 12 years ago, before my wedding. More of a lift really, but since they take some out during a lift, I said "Hey, why not fill 'em up while you're in there!". Luckily, I backed out and decided to cancel the surgery (and lose the $100 deposit) because I had heard too many horror stories from friends who had to go back and have multiple revisions. The truth is, you can't just do it once and forget about it. They need follow up, especially the older you get. I wasn't into having a chronic medical condition that needed attention, so I opted not to.
  • jhunn123
    jhunn123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry to hear that you have been treated like that by *kitten*. I think you look fine and are very attractive. If it is an issue for you and you want "more up there" then you could get implants, but it can be a risky thing so do a lot of research before you pick a surgeon(there are a lot of them out there and most of them are ****ty) and a cup size you are looking for. That is my two cents =)

Also, to answer..... yes! I was a gymnast for many many years and had a very low percentage of body fat. So low in fact that it stunted me going through puberty. I was told pretty much that I would never have enough fat to even fill out a b cup. My nickname all through juniorhigh/highschool was "mosquito bites".

I am a 34-AA for reference.

I also don't have enough fat underneath my eyes and people constantly say things like "did you get enough sleep?" "oh my god.. are you okay?!! did you get in a fight?!?" I even had a cop stop me at work once and ask if someone was beating me! my eyes look really shallow underneath.

All in all, it really just sucks looking similar to a teenage boy. Especially when lifting. It is like all of the fat on my body went straight to my *kitten*. Completely flat chest, fat *kitten*. It's awful.

And while I completely agree that getting surgery done for pure asthetics is dangerous and borderline stupid.... it REALLY GENUINELY bothers me with the comments i receive on an almost DAILY basis. "did you get enough sleep?" "oh we're dressing up for halloween at work... we'll be wenches! They always have cleavage though, sorry Rain!".

I mean literally every god damn day. How do i feel about them? I hate them.
  • sosubblime
    sosubblime Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would not..unless..I was really really really REALLY flat...like only nipples. lol

But if I was just small. I wouldn't.

Why not? Because small chested women are beautiful too! And from what I've heard of from men..you only need a handful anyway. lol

Kate Hudson
    Mila Kunis
    Kelly Rippa
    Charlize Theron
    Cameron Diaz

...I can go on and on. All small chested. All beautiful.

Plus, then you have to switch them off every 10 years..what a pain in the *kitten*! And not to mention they're pricey.

No no. Natural is best. But this is just my opinion.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why someone would want bigger boobs. I'm a 36H, and I kinda hate it. I can't fit into pretty clothes, they increase my dress size at least twice, and the back pain... I'm not even gonna go there.

Save the stress of having to buy more expensive bras and bigger shirts.. It's not all great having a big chest :frown:

Being an A, or even a B, there are some clothes that don't look good on you, especially with lingerie. Also, very few stores carry small A bras. I still have to buy mine in the kids dept. :/

This. There are so many shirts I have that are a size small or xs and I look like a little kid playing dress up because there is no boob to take up the fabric at the chest. Small bathing suit tops are loose on me and stores often run out of xs tops quickly. Plus its a b!tch trying to find a 36A bra anywhere than the kids department.
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    BUMP
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You dont need one. You're beautiful
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I wonder why nobody gets Moob jobs?
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    In the words of Shallow Hal, "Well, l could squeeze 'em. That's real enough for me."

As long as you're doing it for yourself, I don't see a problem with it. Just don't get oversized, clown boobs. They look ridiculous.