Harsh opinions wanted!!!

Options

Replies

• JohnMessmer
    Options
    Without seeing you in person, based solely on your pictures, my only suggestion would be to strengthen your arms a bit. Not so they are body builder large, but in the pic's they look long and very thin, so a bit of muscle in those arms would make a big difference.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Looking at your pics, your body is fine. Reading your post, your attitude makes me think you are a witch with a captial B.

(You said be harsh :bigsmile: )
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Would you like some cheese with that wine? "I'm so gorgeous that everybody wants to take me home! But even ugly fat girls get taken home. How can I be sure he'll respect me in the morning!!??"

You can't. Go home, ride the bologna pony and wait for him to call you. Or you can call him. Ain't brain science.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm so cursed. Everyone wants to take me home. I'm need a harsh opinion to ground me. Really? How about you sound vapid, shallow and narcissistic. Someone needs a reality check.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I really have no idea what this thread is about.
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You're in denial. People are not trying to take you home for your personality. That harsh enough?
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

It's about a 31 year old former cheerleader trying to recapture her glory days. Nothing to see her people....move on.
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options

It's about a 31 year old former cheerleader trying to recapture her glory days. Nothing to see her people....move on.

Bwahahahahahaha
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    you need more muscle on your frame. you should start doing a heavy lifting program.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Agreed. Wtf
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Stop hanging out in the meat market and you probably won't get treated like a piece of meat.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Try keeping an angry look on your face most of the time, only smile when something bad happens. A friend of mine just shuts people down with a b!*chy comment about how they arent up to her standards. Worth a try! lol
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    So if you don't believe that people want to take you home because you're attractive, why do they?

You will probably get a ton of hate messages for that post. Be the total package for yourself, not for someone else. That is so stupid. Your body looks great. I wish I knew more of you to give you my two cents about your personality.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Would you like some cheese with that wine? "I'm so gorgeous that everybody wants to take me home! But even ugly fat girls get taken home. How can I be sure he'll respect me in the morning!!??"

You can't. Go home, ride the bologna pony and wait for him to call you. Or you can call him. Ain't brain science.

THIS

you are a very pretty girl but how do i say this, to me, this message makes you sound really FULL of yourself. "I'm so perfect i need to ask the internet world to give me things to work on"

yes, thats harsh, but you did ask for it.

I hope that's not the case.

p.s definition of irony. you post and then this "I want to ground myself and start humble. "
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I don't want to take you home. My wife would kill me.

Let's go to your place.

you just made my day, buddy.....lmao..seriously...classic stuff right there
  • TBirdReets
    Options

You're funny....can we be friends?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    how can I be harsh when skinny minny posts somethin....she makes my pixels tingle :happy:
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

You're funny....can we be friends?

Well I don't see a request in my box;)
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    creepy-guy-meme-generator-i-like-your-hair-it-smells-nice-abc271.jpg
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm so cursed. Everyone wants to take me home. I'm need a harsh opinion to ground me. Really? How about you sound vapid, shallow and narcissistic. Someone needs a reality check.

Have to agree. Perhaps you would also complain if you didnt get hit on....