Bikini Babes - January 2010

Options

Replies

• kristendias1
    Options
    Im so excited... I never realized I let myself gain THAT much weight until I stepped on that scale. Almost cried! But as long as it keeps going down im happy =) congrats to you as well & good luck
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I am so impossible...

Hello to all our new members, since I have not gotten a chance to say so all ready.
    Blondie925 - BIG CONGRATS on your engagement!
    Porterbaby38- thanks for being so supportive
    EVERYONE - You are all so wonderful!!! It is great to see how committed you are to your goals!!! Great job!

Finally, here are the last 2 weeks results:

Week 1:

drvvork - 0.63%
    isotope - 1.49%
    kandyjo - 0.67%
    porterbaby38 - 1.57%
    savvystephy - 0.30%

Week 2:

Blondie925 - 0.41%
    drvvork - 1.89%
    Hailey - 0.68%
    isotope - 1.01%
    jlbay - 0.62%
    kandyjo - 0.19%
    savvystephy -0.30%

Congratulations to porterbaby38 (weeks 1) and dvvork (week 2) for having the highest losses! I know that it's Tuesday night, but I would love to hear your challenges that we could participate in until the end of the week.

Good luck this week ladies!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I'm back,can I rejoin the group,I know its late,but I have found my enthusiasm again! :D
    [I think I'm gonna have to re-weigh myself and change a few figures around lol]
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    porterbaby38 (weeks 1) and dvvork (week 2) .... CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your hard work is really paying off and you guys are such an encouragement to the rest of us!!!! Way to go! :drinker:

sjmay, life gets crazy sometime.... We all understand :wink: I hope that you have been able to take care of yourself! :drinker:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i know there is days when i put myself down. i think of negative things alot and i just want to eat and eat, then i look at myself in the mirror or i talk to my sister on the phone. i've worked really hard over a year,i think i'm looking pretty good and i'm not going to sabatoge my weight lose anymore. i have a weight lose goal to reach to be healthy and be strong and confidence about myself. so the challenge is no matter what in life upsets us or we have those ugh terrible days. just look at what you have accomplished so far for your weight loss journey and don't let the terrible things or thoughts make your jorney go down hill. we just have to climb back on the wagon.because when i think of terrible things or negative thoughts i start crying. so i said no more. i hope you ladies like this challenge, because this is how i've been feeling since i've been in texas. good luck on your weight loss journey everyone.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Congrats ladies, great job!

Awesome challenge porterbaby. It's tough, and I know how you feel :)
  • kandyjo
    Options
    porterbaby, great challenge!!! Overcoming our doubts and negativity is one of the biggest obstacles that we have.... I think you challenge is GREAT!!
    Good for you for realizing this and pushing yourself on to a better you! :drinker:
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    Thats a great challenge! :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge porterbaby! Perhaps you should also start keeping a little journal and everyday write atleast one thing that you are proud of. Or come post it on here, we can all share something that made us proud.

For example, I'm proud of myself for getting my workout in yesterday even tho I got home super late after work and was really tired. I threw some clothes in the laundry and my DVD to play and worked out while I waited for my clothes to be done. It was only a 20minute workout but after not working out for 10 days, its a much needed start!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    porterbaby38 - I think that's an excellent challenge!! And I think that it should continue forever!:flowerforyou:

Naokoheart - welcome back :smile:

nolachick - I agree with you. I think that it would be great for us to post on her something that we are proud of each day (or whenever you get a chance). I think that it is a wonderful source of encourgement! :happy:

For myself, I'm proud that although life has been busy, and I almost threw the weight loss ideas out the window (just didn't feel I had time for myself), I have remembered that the only way to live the fullest life is to take care of me first. So, I'm back in the game - the only way that I can change is if I do it!
  • nolachick
    Options

For myself, I'm proud that although life has been busy, and I almost threw the weight loss ideas out the window (just didn't feel I had time for myself), I have remembered that the only way to live the fullest life is to take care of me first. So, I'm back in the game - the only way that I can change is if I do it!

Wow I was exactly in y our shoes this past week ready to give up cuz I felt I had no time for this, but you DO have time, you ARE worth the extra effort. Do it girl!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I'm going to be out of town (AGAIN) this weekend so I have to do my weigh-in today...

SW 230
    LW 206.2
    TW 204.2
    GW 135 ish

Wednesday I weighed in at 203.8... So, I 'm up a bit from then... BUT HEY!!! I'll take a 2 lb loss!!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    thanks everyone
    kandyjo: great job on your two lbs. loss.
    there is something i'm proud on this weight loss journey is i've never been in a size 8's and can also fit into a size 6 and i've never been in those sizes before.so everyone good luck on your weight loss and what makes you proud during or while your on this weight loss journey. i think we all should just pat ourselves on the back or just look ourselves in the mirror and smile big at yourselves.
  • nolachick
    Options
    wow porterbaby! I've never been a size 6 so congrats to u! I am still trying to make it down to a size 10. haha!

here's to single digit clothing :drinker:
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    thanks nolachick
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kandy! Two pounds is great!

Here's my weigh in:

SW: 245
    LW: 196.6
    CW: 196.2
    Pounds lost: -.4

I've been so stressed out I can't believe I lost anything! I had to do a 45 minute presentation in one of my classes, and I'm probably the most shy person I know when it comes to talking in front of a class. I absolutely HATE it. But, thank goodness that's over with. It was always on my mind and I've been dreading it since the semester started! lol
    I'm determined to make it to 175 by the start of summer!! :drinker: What are yall's goals for then?

Oh, and good luck on the weigh ins!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    starting weight:226lbs.
    last week:180.4lbs.
    this week:177.4lbs.
    bb: 185.6lbs.
    goal: 126.0lbs.
    good luck everyone.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    In 7 days: I've gained 3 pounds BUT I'VE LOST CIGARETTES!!! :bigsmile:
    I'm trying to get the binge-monster under control... :grumble:

But I lost a total of 1.5"

What I've learned? I'll take my rewards where I can find them!!! :heart: :blushing:
  • laurenashley923
    Options
    SW 210
    LW 204
    CW 202.5

cant wait to be out of the 200s! good luck everyone :)
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Great job ladies!!

I gained! LW: 157.0

CW: 157.2