Harsh opinions wanted!!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm lost, your ticker says you only lost 11 lbs.

Maybe it looks like much more :tongue:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Well, if you're going out to a club or a bar, there are plenty of guys looking for a slam piece. Some will discriminate based on looks, while others will go for whatever lady seems most likely to consent (approachable, vulnerable, ect.)

I'm not even sure what you're asking here, but it's completely normal for guys to want to take you home because guys like sex. It doesn't have much to do with you as a person or even how you look.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Would you like some cheese with that wine? "I'm so gorgeous that everybody wants to take me home! But even ugly fat girls get taken home. How can I be sure he'll respect me in the morning!!??"

You can't. Go home, ride the bologna pony and wait for him to call you. Or you can call him. Ain't brain science.

You're funny....can we be friends?

Well I don't see a request in my box;)

I humbly request to get in your box. :laugh: :laugh:
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    This seems like a fishing for compliments trend. The next posts by the user are likely to be:

"I think my eyes look funny, and people won't hit on me!!!!" *close-up facial pictures included*

"I think my ankles are too big and make men think I'm easy!!!!" *full-length leg shots included*
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Would you like some cheese with that wine? "I'm so gorgeous that everybody wants to take me home! But even ugly fat girls get taken home. How can I be sure he'll respect me in the morning!!??"

You can't. Go home, ride the bologna pony and wait for him to call you. Or you can call him. Ain't brain science.

You're funny....can we be friends?

Well I don't see a request in my box;)

I humbly request to get in your box. :laugh: :laugh:

It's like a damn clown car, lately.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I may be that you are more confident but as a guy, we look at the physique first then we talk and decide if it's worth our time.

You are pretty and you have a great body IMO! Keep your humble attitude, be confident and that's about it.

Get used to guys talking to you cuz you look great and if you have a great personality, well, then bingo! Oh and you might get haters too. Expect it from close friends. Seriously, it happens.

^^^ I agree with this. You are a great looking girl based on your pics so that alone is enough to get a guy to try and take you home. Put a personality with that and BAM!!!
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    this is literally adding nothing to the conversation......

but i like big butts and i cannot lie ;)
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    everyone drink the cool aid do it quickly do it now
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You sound like a conceited *****!
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    Okay, OP, I'm sure you're not reading replies anymore but it seems you were once concerned about not getting hit on and now that you have quantity you think you'd rather have quality? So here's my suggestion. Read some books. Any books, history, science, biography, fiction. Learn a language. Volunteer to help people in some selfless way. Learn to like yourself. Then worry about doing more than hooking up.

Seriously though, why did I read this entire thread? Why did I reply? I need some opinions. I can't be self reflective enough to figure out that I'm too lazy to wash the dishes and am procrastinating in any way possible.
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    So if you don't think they want you for your face and body, what then? Your personality??? I'm gonna go with no on that one. Basically what it seems like you're asking is "how can I improve myself so guys will take me home for my brains AND my looks?"
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    drink the dam cool aid
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    drink the dam cool aid

How many calories are in it?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    this is literally adding nothing to the conversation......

but i like big butts and i cannot lie ;)

Well, hello there!

:bigsmile: