What's up with all the rude sarcastic people here?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I don't care about how you feel because I don't know you. I just state things in a matter of fact way.

This is at least a lot more honest than, "There are no insensitive people here, just overly sensitive people." Some people clearly do not care how others feel but get upset when someone posts this topic and claim it just isn't so.
  • the_fat_monkey
    Options
    Rude and sarcastic people are everywhere, all the time. They're on Youtube, they're in your house, they're in my house, they're on the streets, in the store. EVERYWHERE. Just ignore them.
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    You just painted a target on your forehead, but I am with you 100%
    :)
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    I'm just going to throw in my own two cents.. Since I started reading the forums I've gotten much more motivated and I've gotten good advice. This journey and lifestyle change would be so much harder without that. And I know I'll have to deal with people who were not taught any manners, but like I did my mother for so many years, I can ignore them. I won't let them stop me from using the motivational support from the people here.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    the same rude folks are the type that wouldn't say jack ****e to you in person. I'm sure those people are saying "oh yea I would!"...no. You wouldn't.

Wanna bet a Pumpkin CheeseCake? :happy: I like Chocolate too heheheheh
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i agree with everything you said lol......i have noticed that some people on here are complete asswholes (just to be frank). try not to let it get you down. sometimes i dont have to be friends with you and i can tell by your profile that you are rude lol (depending on what you write or how you say things)......my formula is to ignore them. I always say that it is their problem not mines. If they are rude like that, then they are not the type of people i should socialize myself or be friends with. But I completely understand what you are saying. I just want you to know that I can relate :)
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    What's up with all the oversensitive people?
    Seriously it is just the internet.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    i agree with everything you said lol......i have noticed that some people on here are complete asswholes (just to be frank). try not to let it get you down. sometimes i dont have to be friends with you and i can tell by your profile that you are rude lol (depending on what you write or how you say things)......my formula is to ignore them. I always say that it is their problem not mines. If they are rude like that, then they are not the type of people i should socialize myself or be friends with. But I completely understand what you are saying. I just want you to know that I can relate :)

NO! THIS THREAD IS MONTHS OLD! NO WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! :sad:

*sigh* I'm gonna go sit in my corner now.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Why??????
  • AbbieZabba
    Options
    C'mon ya'll time for a group hug

20rafkx.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxwx6hlta61r5wbgqo1_500.gif
  • devastation77
    Options
    Ahhhh the internet. It spawned a whole new generation of terrible people.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    And narcissism, can't forget the narcissism.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options

He's related to emansylipsid....or whatever the heck his name is...necromancy, they ruv it.

.......heh heh, and I must have posted in this in its first life, it popped up in my Recent Topics. Grrrrr.

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

He's related to emansylipsid....or whatever the heck his name is...necromancy, they ruv it.

.......heh heh, and I must have posted in this in its first life, it popped up in my Recent Topics. Grrrrr.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Definitely no relation of mine. Even posting in this thread and bringing it back to front just to defend myself makes me feel a little uncomfortable. I hadn't expected the walking hoards of undead that I raised last week to cause anywhere near the insanity and trouble they did. (I feel pretty stupid writing that sentence out. What walking hoard of undead DOESN'T cause insanity and chaos?) I would be nuts to condone it happening again. Once was more than enough for that.