Whats your current NSV (non scale victory)

Options

Replies

• GreyV
    GreyV Posts: 60
    Options
    No alcohol for 5 weeks!

Only 1 hole left on my belt!

Size 14 shorts that have never fit me, now fit! Woop!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I've got a pair of trousers that I bought online about a year and a half ago, or so. When they came, they were way too small for me, which I was unhappy about. At some point in the last six months the finally fit. I was ecstatic about that, because I really loved these trousers. But now, and this is a bit of a bittersweet NSV, they're way too big. I'm kinda sad because they really are awesome, but it's a great way for me to see how I've gotten smaller. :)
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Went for a 35 minute bike ride with my husband! It was a bit scary at first, but felt great to be out there doing that :)
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    45 min on the elliptical. Not so long ago 3 min was heart-attack inducing!!

Exactly!. I thought exercise was possible only in my next life
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I was told that I looked "good" this morning.
    I replied that Specsavers have special offers
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Mine is sad!!!!

I had to put my wedding rings in the jewelry box because i flung one off last night while pointing to something to show my daughter...

*sniffle*

Good, but sad.. :sad:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    cloths getting baggy-ring loose on fingers:bigsmile:
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I ran 3 miles last night - 3 whole miles!! Without stopping!! This is from someone who refused to run 100yards for the bus 3 months ago!!!

Oh and at the weekend my housemates boyfriend told me I looked hot and he didnt realise I was so hot...not sure if I was flattered or offended!! But pleased I've made the jump from frumpy housemate to "will you have a threesome with us" housemate!! haha
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Mine is sad!!!!

I had to put my wedding rings in the jewelry box because i flung one off last night while pointing to something to show my daughter...

*sniffle*

Good, but sad.. :sad:
    rings can be resized - or there's those plastic doodahs that Betterware sell - or there's always BluTack
  • greatthatsgreat
    greatthatsgreat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I caught a glimpse of my reflection in my laptop screen yesterday and...collarbones??
  • beckydragonpoet
    beckydragonpoet Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I ran for the first time since I hurt my foot yesterday. 2.5 miles of run/walk. It was fantastic!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    My stretch pants are starting to get pretty loose. Another 10 pounds and I think I'm gonna have to move from a large to a medium. That should coincide with getting my tax return soooooo... new wardrobe :D
  • Mendham07945
    Mendham07945 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Doctor reduced my daily meds. Lipitor went from 80 to 20 mg. Metformin from 3 pills to 1 (hoping to eliminate completely).
  • shocktastic
    shocktastic Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Size 7/8 Aerostople Skinny Jeans & the waist is too big!! YAY!
  • carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oh I have some NSVs!

- Three people told me I look like I lost weight / asked me if I was trying to lose weight because I looked like it
    - I need a new belt, the old one is not tight enough anymore!
    - The 10 kg-mark is so near. I can't wait to hit it, because then I'll try on my "goal-pullover" again. My goal is reached once that pullover fits me again. :P
  • schparks
    schparks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Clothes are fitting better/looser. Luckily (or unluckily?) I have a wardrobe that goes down several sizes. :)
  • keyjul
    keyjul Posts: 8
    Options
    My son was able to lay on the couch in front of me this morning instead of on top of me because there was finally enough room for him there

Aaawww....I love this :)
  • bogo_baby
    bogo_baby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hearing that my old "skinny" jeans look a little big :)

They aren't my ultimate Skinny Jeans, but when I was 6 sizes larger, these were one step on the way to my goal!

Also... looking at a picture from Dec. 1, 2011, when I thought I was looking "better", and seeing how much better I look today :)

Love the NSV's way more than SV's :) The number doesn't matter :)
  • JasonDetwiler
    JasonDetwiler Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Okay so, I defined NSV, I remember being new and not knowing what most of the abbreviations meant.

Today I ran for 12 minutes straight without stopping! Silly but great, for me!

25851322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Finally figuring out what NSV means.
  • blushingmama
    blushingmama Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    completed 3 sets of 10 squats with 105lbs

ran 100 miles in a month - never woulda done that one if it weren't for this community
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!