Challenge 10 lbs gone by end of March

Options

Replies

• Ellie113
    Options
    weighed in this morning and I'm 4lbs down:bigsmile: ........ (even though it says 5 on here) think that has something to do with the weight conversion, stones to pounds??
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Teresa... Almost there! You can do it!

Ellie... Way to go! 4 lbs! (Whenever I lose a 1/2 pound it rounds up, or maybe it does have something to do with the conversion.)
  • Phat_Cat
    Options
    Count me in! Could use all the motivation i can get! :happy:
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    I felt better today than I have in a couple weeks at least. I have finally broken through my coffee/sugar withdrawal, it was a drained couple of weeks but I can feel my energy returning. I am ready to do this!! I have been here 3 and a half weeks, so far five punds down, and ready to shred my next ten. Feeling good about my weigh in on Sunday.

Lets do this everyone.

Happy Friday!! :drinker:
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Just weighed in at work...lost another 2 pounds...so all together since we started (which has been 4 weeks) I have lost a total of 8 pounds (I had lost 1 pound before I started MFP)...so excited!! Love that this website keeps me motivated!!!
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    YEAH!! good job all of you...........we are all doing sooooooooooooooo great!! Keep up the good work!!: :drinker:
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    How's everyone's weekend gone? I weighed in today to find NO loss on the scale :-( of course I was hoping, even expecting some. Tryin not to let it get me down. Still not giving up on ten pounds by end of March , but it isn't going to be easy! Going to step up the exercise routine a little. It can be done!!
  • soniamedrano
    Options
    I just joined today. Boy was this calorie counting a wake up call to think about every calorie that you put into your mouth! I did horrible today but tomorrow is Monday and it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life and we are gonna feel good! Esp. by end of March! I'm going to do some cardio in the morning!
  • vsummers
    vsummers Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Sounds like everyone is doing great!! I have weigh in, in the morning!! I had a few misups this week. I had a peice of deep dish spinich pizza, God was it good, but it being 500 cal just for the one slice, it put me over 50 something cal for the day. Went out Sat. night and had 2 beers (they were lite)!! I wonder how it will count against me on the scale!!! :grumble: Just wanted to say GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!
  • tashia
    tashia Posts: 2
    Options
    hi my name is tashia and i want to be in that challenge i will post pictures of before and after also
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in! My first challenge with MFP! I really need the encouragement! :) need to buy a new scale or find the right battery for mine, so I can post my start weight.
  • tashia
    tashia Posts: 2
    Options
    OH YEH ME TO
  • sayworditssara
    Options
    I am new to this site and tomorrow is my starting date with using it and hopefully losing it!!! Best of luck everyone! We can do this! :bigsmile:
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Only lost a pound this week. =( I"m going to have to try something different to reach this goal!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am so motivated. This is great and I hope that we all lose those ten pounds Thanks for the motivation and the challenge.:smile:
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone... March 1st is here. We are all doing so great. Remember a lb lost is better than one found! Stay focused and up for the challenge. I look at it like this. If I make 10 lbs by the end of March great, if not I know i will be close. Have a great day everyone!!!
    Sandy
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    2lb down and 8 to go!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    The morning I first signed up fo this challenge, I weighed 201.8 (I think). But I was down to 196.2... I would loved to have started at my lowest weight, but I was having a rough time up til last week. Regardless, if I can make it to 191.8 by the end of this challenge, I will be VERY happy, so maybe I should go with 201.8 as my starting weight..

I weighed in today at 197.4, so since starting this challenge I've lost 4.4 pounds!! :bigsmile:

I also started Chalean Extreme today, and I fully intend on finishing the entire program... we'll see how that turns out!

Good luck everyone, we can do this!!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The morning I first signed up fo this challenge, I weighed 201.8 (I think). But I was down to 196.2... I would loved to have started at my lowest weight, but I was having a rough time up til last week. Regardless, if I can make it to 191.8 by the end of this challenge, I will be VERY happy, so maybe I should go with 201.8 as my starting weight..

I weighed in today at 197.4, so since starting this challenge I've lost 4.4 pounds!! :bigsmile:

I also started Chalean Extreme today, and I fully intend on finishing the entire program... we'll see how that turns out!

Good luck everyone, we can do this!!

Good job on the weight loss!! Question: What is Chalean Extreme? I don't think I ever heard of it before?

Keep up the good work everyone! :-)