80 DAY WEIGHT LOSS QUESTION CHALLENGE! (text heavy)

Options

Replies

• scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    52. What do you enjoy the most in your weight loss? What makes you happier than ever before?
    Not sure. I mean, my clothes don't fit, I'm not pooping, I feel bloated all the time now, my energy level is still gone. But I do like the attention :) And I like making new dishes.
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    2. Describe your dream/goal body.

I don't have a dream body because I'm never going to be perfect the way I have imagined it in the past and it would drive me nuts trying to reach perfection that wasn't achievable. What I will say is I'm looking to have a smaller version of me with a lot less fat% and more muscle definition and that will do :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    15. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?

66.5 kg
    I gained a pound and lost 2 this week. I think that's kind of ok!

I will just go on... but it will be different for the next 3 weeks as I will be traveling. Let's see how it works. But I decided I want to stay where I am and not necessarily loose weight in that time. But also not gain, but stay under 67kg. Wish me luck!
  • tidetevo
    tidetevo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I start at 236, July 1st, 2012
    Down today at 197.5
    Goal 135
  • cam891
    cam891 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1) I currently weight 15.8 stone (222lbs) I am 18, male and I am 6.1ft tall. I have been trying to lose weight for almost a year now but I never had the motivation to do so.

I would like to lose at least 2 stone before new year!

I wish everyone else all the best in losing weight!

Cam
  • clairem206
    Options
    Day 2: Describe your ideal body

I would love to stay curvy, keeping my boobs and bum, but with a smaller waist
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    1. Write your current stats: height, current weight and goal weight. Why are you losing weight?
    height - 5'1"
    c/w - 110.2lb
    g/w - 106lb
    Losing weight because I want to look after my body. A fit body is better than a fat body!!

2. Describe your dream/goal body - Toned. As simple as that!

3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI? - UGW is 106lb, this would put my BMI at 20 (as opposed to 21 now!! haha) I'm more concerned about body fat % than BMI!!
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Questions 1-3 I answered a few weeks back
    Question 4 I am debating trying a vegan week in November when it is Vegan month in the UK. At the mo' I eat lots of organic natural yogurt, some (mainly organic ) cheeses, butter sometimes and after 35 years of hating eggs I have I finally gotten in to eating my own girls eggs.

Question 5 my fave healthy food- this is a toughie, I love loads- avocados, berries, beans, oats, natural yogurt

Question 6 my fave unhealthy food- I would always answer chocolate but this year I have given it up for weeks at a time and now it doesn't have the hold over me it once did. So my answer would be sweet stuff. Ice cream, cheese cake, sticky toffee pudding etc

Question 7 least fave healthy food- fish. I always disliked it when a child and have been vege for 24 years

Question 8 my weight yesterday was 58.7kg I am now at a weight I like and am happy to stick here (170cm tall)

Question 9 fave type of cardio is running followed by walking then swimming and cycling but running is my big love

Question 10 count cals? Yes! It keeps me where I need to be. I was 4kg heavier in Februay when I got serious on Mfp again. I can eat 1890 I think but often burn 500+ running and tend to eat back most my exercise cals
  • murdie
    murdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    3. Is your UGW in an unhealthy range of BMI?

My UGW of 130 - 125 workouts at between 21.3 and 22.1 on the BMI scale so by there definition it isn't in the unhealthy range.
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    27. Does your family support you in your weight loss?

Kind of. My parents know and I'm always having discussions with my mum about food - she's on a healthy eating and weight loss mission as well, but she doesn't work and loves cooking so she happily spends hours researching, shopping for and preparing fabulous meals. I just don't have that luxury! Unfortunately she and I encourage each other to be wicked too though, so we're not always the best support for each other :)

My brothers - well they're brothers! They don't really care what I do LOL
  • scheatwood
    Options
    53. Try to eat nothing but raw food today. No cooking, no baking, no grilling. Eat raw carrots, canned tuna or smoked salmon, maybe even sushi! Just eat fresh, non-termal processed food. It might be weird and unnatural but that’s actually the healthiest way to eat. Enjoy your healthy day!
    Oops blow this one before I even got to read it! Well, maybe someday!
  • clairem206
    Options
    Day 3:

Healthy :smile:
  • scheatwood
    Options
    54. What is your favorite weight loss blog?
    Don't have a dedicated blog I read, just browse them daily.
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    4. Have a vegan day today. No meat, no eggs, no dairy, no animal products whatsoever. Give it a try!

Not going to happen!
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    16. Which part of your body do you wish to change the most and why?

my upper thighs, where they go into the hips and butt. Because there's still too much fat and I can't see the muscles underneath.

And I would wish to have bigger boobs. But that's just as it is...

So, and now I will take a break from this challenge, because I'm traveling and I don't know how much internet access I will have.
    See you guys and girls in 2 weeks, hopefully still on track!
  • usernamekelly1
    Options
    5. What is your favorite healthy food?

I don't have an actual favorite but there are lots that I think are awesome... like salmon, avocados, cucumbers, cabbage, brussel sprouts, one of my go to snacks is either apples with peanut butter or celery with peanut butter.. I love almonds and most other nuts and coconut oil is lush.. yes I've ate it from the spoon before :)
  • scheatwood
    Options
    55. Will you continue to write your blog after you reach your UGW?
    Haven't started one yet, not so sure if I will.
  • clairem206
    Options
    Day 4 - try a vegan day...

Struggling to know what foods I can or cannot eat today... Will have to stick to fruit and veg I think lol