Options

Replies

• Cookiedough9
    Options
    Well this threads gone haywire
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Ok wow.. can't this stuff beween you two be kept to PM or something? This is getting weird and creepy lady.

Oh ignore it. Its platonic. And please don't call me lady. You're older than me.

Whew. Good to know. i thought the two of your were using secret code for your torrid affair.

No. The world is safe.

But if homegirl calls me lady again there may be problems :)

outside looking in.........so you don't want to be a lady?

Ha! I never compromised my sensibilities. Nor will I ever. Please tell me what I've don't to compromise my private school education and southern upbringing.

I don't even know what that means ..............never mind it was nun of my business to begin with, I'm sure you're a wonderful lady
  • crazy_ninja
    crazy_ninja Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    lean meat....
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Well this threads gone haywire

too much hangry going around to have a civilized discussion about meat.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Excuse me but I think people are a little more than that.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    A) Who cares.
    B) see A

:angry:
  • blakejohn
    Options
    Excuse me but I think people are a little more than that.

really we are both meat and bones together living happy :smile:
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I don't like being referred to as "bones" or "meat". I have a brain and a heart which I find to be far more important that what I look like, and any man I would take seriously would feel the same.

Your analogy is a little on the vulgar side, not to mention shallow.
  • ceaser90
    Options
    Personnelly to be it doesn't matter if a woman is "bone or meat" if she is proude of herself and how she looks her sexyness with show through.

And for me that is what I want. and what I found in my wife :)
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

this
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    iSNT IT MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF THAN ANY OTHER PERSON TO 'FANCY YOU' ?

Its also very important to turn off the caps lock, please
  • blakejohn
    Options
    iSNT IT MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO LOVE YOURSELF THAN ANY OTHER PERSON TO 'FANCY YOU' ?

it's also very important to look both ways before you cross
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

I think we also need to establish some helmet rules in the forums. Some people really need to protect the last few brain cells they have left...
  • blakejohn
    Options

I think we also need to establish some helmet rules in the forums. Some people really need to protect the last few brain cells they have left...

rule number one bulkle the chin strap
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

WOW. YOU ARE HOT!!!!!!
  • ecicogna
    ecicogna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We want Ferraris and Cadillacs lol.. whats the middle ground? something like an austin martin. Hand made (lifting) fast (fit) and comfy to cruise in (comfortable in your own skin) confidence is sexy ladies dont forget it.
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    "Eye of the beholder." To each his own, and more importantly do YOU like what you see in the mirror. My personal preference is a "fit" woman, not skinny nor chunky. She's still an obvious woman, but has worked hard to become a fit woman at that. Don't worry about muscle, it will take care of itself when you lift and workout and eat clean. Get fit, and your body will fall in line. And after you put in the hard work, YOU will love what you've accomplished...and not really give a damn what the guys think!

Perfect answer, I joke about being here to 'get a man' but the reality is I don't care what anyone else thinks about me as long as at the end of my journey I feel good about myself. Good luck to you, I think you will know when you hit what is right for you.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

WOW. YOU ARE HOT!!!!!!

Are you stalking me again?
  • blakejohn
    Options
    she don't eat meat but she sure likes the bone
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Everybody prefers something different. What one guy likes might not be what another guy you like might like... So pick a weight you would like to be and feel good at..