If you died tonight in your sleep....

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    my study room and 99% of my closet all have clothes or accessories or everyday things with " 49ers " written on them. I don't find this embarrassing at all, to be honest.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    If I am dead, I won't be embarassed. I'll be dead.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Just my "toy box" :laugh:

Actually have had this conversation with my mother....:sick: she informed me to NOT open a certain box when they die...just throw it away...it was too gross to be morbid hahaha
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything on my laptop, and some packs of textured rubbers hidden in my closet.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I must say, this is a very interesting thread! Go on.....
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    well **** I need a lock box .... now to find all those toys/clamps/cuffs etc etc

:wink: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    my study room and 99% of my closet all have clothes or accessories or everyday things with " 49ers " written on them. I don't find this embarrassing at all, to be honest.

You know, admitting that you have an addiction is the first step in recovery. :wink: LOL
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Do me a favour and just burn down the house.
    You have no idea how hard it is to have people do their damn "drop ins," scrambling to hide everything so that they don't think you're a freak.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My mom already found my vibrator once, so, uh.....

I don't think I have anything that would be too embarrassing left, besides old journals.

ouch!

I know right? And I thought I had hid it so much better than that! *facepalm*

you need one of those covert models that people don't realize is a toy cuz it looks like a flashlight, back massager, or bull riding simulator.

But....it IS a back massager! (that's my story - stickin to it!)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
  • Nwalters113
    Options
    for the love of God, please someone clean out my bedside table so my parents are NOT the one to discover my sexual proclivities....

This :drinker:
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    My bible of course ... :devil:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    DSC01023.jpg

theyed find the well in my basement.........................:sick:

they'll find this in my bathroom

funny_bathroom.jpg

Woah....I'd hate to walk in there after too much to drink..lol
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    for the love of God, please someone clean out my bedside table so my parents are NOT the one to discover my sexual proclivities....

This :drinker:

You know when someone's house gets broken into, the first place a woman freaks out about and runs to is the nightstand to check to see if it's been disturbed...lol
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

you should....
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    My mom already found my vibrator once, so, uh.....

I don't think I have anything that would be too embarrassing left, besides old journals.

ouch!

I know right? And I thought I had hid it so much better than that! *facepalm*

you need one of those covert models that people don't realize is a toy cuz it looks like a flashlight, back massager, or bull riding simulator.

But....it IS a back massager! (that's my story - stickin to it!)

you're the best kind of friend.
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    1EVILANDGOOD-1.jpg

wouldnt you like to know...........muahhhahahahahahahhahahahh (sinister laugh):smokin:

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :devil: Not tellin!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Prob the 2 toys in my side table. I would say my computer info, but I "delete delete delete" everything :smokin:

lol you delete everything every single night?

Well on the nights that i look at "fun stuff", which is about every other night :blushing:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Prob the 2 toys in my side table. I would say my computer info, but I "delete delete delete" everything :smokin:

lol you delete everything every single night?

Well on the nights that i look at "fun stuff", which is about every other night :blushing:

feel free to send me a private message and list of recommended links =D
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    As I would be leaving behind my Wife, there would be nothing she is unaware of.

If we were to perish together, there would be nothing I would be embarrassed about, partly because the sexual toys in my home simply indicate we were sexually active and enjoyed ourselves, partly because I am old enough not to really care what other people think.