• rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Best afternoon read ever....

In our house a sit down pee for a man is called a lazy wee
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I don't always pee sitting down, but when I do, I pee Dos Equis ...
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    i love watching a man pee.......standing up, that is - - there is something so sexy and manly about it........gawd i need to get out more.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I sit down to pee at someone else's house, or when I'm drunk.

Hmmm...that explains a few things...
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    BEST. THREAD. EVEEEERRRR!!!! :drinker:
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Maybe I need a bigger toilet, but peeing while sitting with wood is a physical impossibility.

^ This

Anyone who said they can do this.... well..... everyone knows now.
  • grimlaur
    Options
    The only time I do that is if it's 3am, dark and I want it to stay dark.

I just use echolocation by starting and listening for the splash.

Sometimes the feedback doesn't start right away then you don't know if you should try leaning forward or back...I hate when I pee on myself.

Echolocation is dangerous ... At least when you own a black cat that drinks out of the bowl.. serves her right she has a perfectly acceptable water dish...
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I know someone who uses a "Go Girl" and I think it's more of an outdoor thing to use... like to make it easier for girls to pee in the woods.

I'd rather not carry a sticky pee funnel. Gross. lol.
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    I have never laughed so hard, because its true. My hubby puts his hand on the wall too. Obviously all 5 of my sons stand up in their bathroom because I have to bleach it daily. None of them are allowed to use my bathroom in my bedroom.
    After saying this I walked into the bathroom after my 4 yr old walks out there is pee all over the seat, I asked why he peed all over it he says my "inker winker" wouldnt go down. too freaking hilarious.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    stand unless I'm too drunk to see straight
    Maybe I need a bigger toilet, but peeing while sitting with wood is a physical impossibility.

and totally agree with this
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I stand and then shake .....in my home or in the wild.
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    At my age, when I have to go 7 times a night, I sit so I don't have to turn the light on. Nothing worse than getting your eyes adjusted to the light then stubbing your toes on the way back to bed in the dark!
  • ConstanceMarieRuff
    ConstanceMarieRuff Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    standing up, both hands firmly in place or it does this
    tumblr_lu1nqyUNaO1qzz46zo1_250.gif

This ^ made me laugh... Too funny. (:
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    standing is perferd
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    They have to sit down to pee when they have a..you know..

Not if we just walk outside and go.
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    OMG thank you to all the men that just made my afternoon, this was the best thread I have read all day!! Frickin hilarious and so many different answers! I thought you all just peed standing up, didn't know it depended on the situation

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    one time i tried peeing sitting down with a boner and i peed right under the seat and it just went on my pants and feet. son of a beach!

also reminds me of a time my friend told me he was peeing sittting down, he was smoking, and tryed to flick the cigarette in the toilet and burned his penis, i never laughed so hard.
  • Skorpian510
    Options
    I personally like standing, but my boyfriend sits when we are home. I find it odd.... specially cause the toilet seat is always cold in the morning! burrr!
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My ex husband sat sometimes. If nothing else, it made potty training my daughter easier... No "I wanna be like daddy" attempts to clean up after.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    The only time a man is allowed to pee sitting down is if he is in the middle of taking a crap at the time....

You dont control my body missy.