Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    A tub of Cookies & Cream ice cream :ohwell:
  • Handy333
    Options
    Butter is my weakness...

While living in Korea four years ago, I was desperately homesick and had been searching for real, proper butter. I finally found some good stuff... and that night polished off the whole stick along with 4 croissants and half a loaf of bread..... I felt sick for 3 weeks!
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    If I let myself...I could easily eat an ENTIRE large french loaf baguette <if it were fresh!! and omg if it were still warm..../drool> and at least 1/2 a wheel of Brie. At one sitting.

Oh man, this used to be my favorite. I would bring them home to have as part of a nice dinner, and on several occasions it turned into the entire dinner. Usually accompanied by whole bottle of red wine. Now I only buy baguettes if I am going to or having a party with other people so I can't scarf the whole thing myself. I try to buy cheese in smaller quantities now.
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Once I ate a whole package of Oreos in one night. Glad those days are over.

That's me! I won't even buy the big packages anymore, if I get them gotta be a snack or individual size and I give half away.
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    a whole bx of POPs ceareal in one sitting...
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say I have never eaten a whole, box, package, tub of anything in one sitting... but I always feel guilty when I eat a whole fast food meal. my favorite was the sour dough jack combo large w/ curly fries at JITB and the double western bacon cheeseburger meal at carls... I haven't had those in a long time...
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I can honestly say I have never eaten a whole, box, package, tub of anything in one sitting... but I always feel guilty when I eat a whole fast food meal. my favorite was the sour dough jack combo large w/ curly fries at JITB and the double western bacon cheeseburger meal at carls... I haven't had those in a long time...

really? never? not even as a kid? oh man, in high school me and my GFs would routinely eat entire bags of chips (99 cent bag) or split a pizza. never overweight but we ate like we were.
  • DeTaart
    DeTaart Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    If I let myself...I could easily eat an ENTIRE large french loaf baguette <if it were fresh!! and omg if it were still warm..../drool> and at least 1/2 a wheel of Brie. At one sitting.

Oh man, this used to be my favorite. I would bring them home to have as part of a nice dinner, and on several occasions it turned into the entire dinner. Usually accompanied by whole bottle of red wine. Now I only buy baguettes if I am going to or having a party with other people so I can't scarf the whole thing myself. I try to buy cheese in smaller quantities now.

Totally with you all on the baguette, cheese and wine thing.
    One whole baguette, one round of melted camembert and one bottle of red wine = death row meal. There can be nothing finer.

Thinking I should have a blow-out night where I do this - how many cals do you think?
  • danafoxx
    Options
    i ate an ENTIRE bag of smartfood kettle corn in one sitting while watching one of my favorite tv shows. not at crazy/extreme as others on here but it makes me laugh to think about how ridiculous i must have looked!
  • danafoxx
    Options
    hmmm...all you can eat sushi--i ate ~20 pieces of sashimi, 3 bowls of edamame, 2 small salads, and 2 small bowls of miso soup.

Ha! This sounds JUST like me! I can polish off some sushi, let me tell ya :) Love it! Everyonce in a while I have to make a trip to the sushi buffet myself to get my fix!

that actually sounds delicious! now i want sushi hahah
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options

Totally with you all on the baguette, cheese and wine thing.
    One whole baguette, one round of melted camembert and one bottle of red wine = death row meal. There can be nothing finer.

Thinking I should have a blow-out night where I do this - how many cals do you think?

I do not even want to try to figure it out. As soon as I do I'm going to starting thinking about how I can fit it in somehow :noway:
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    1 party sized pizza, a large garlic fingers, and 2L of pepsi... a few hours later I was hungry for more.... If only I knew then what I know now... That it always catches up with you!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    a whole large pepperoni pizza all by myself and i can eat a whole chocolate cake
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I use to eat 1 pint of ben and jerrys ice cream quite often as a movie/late night "snack" ugh... I definitely didn't care about how much I consumed back then..
  • smg6585
    smg6585 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Last winter I would buy bags of marshmallows and eat the entire bag......:blushing:
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I can't remember really but one time I had like 3 or 4 cinnamon buns in one sitting followed by some pancakes, bacon, and potato patties. So wrong but so right.

Not sure if that's the most I've ever eaten in one sitting. Probably not. But that's the one of the more recent ones so I remember it the most.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    My 5000 calorie progesterone induced food fest...

(over the course of a day)
    2 protein bars
    7 servings of rice cake thingies
    4 granola bars
    3 servings of popcorn
    3 veggie burger patties
    A bowl of chili with cheese
    Homemade cinnamon roll--not very calorific actually
    A mini bag of chips
    And a pint of ice cream
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i feel like i've posted in this already but a whole california burrito and three rolled tacos.
  • GodzillaR35
    GodzillaR35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    2 LARGE PIZZAS IN A 8 HOUR SPAN...FML
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    One afternoon at work, I ate an entire bag of double stuffed Oreos.... then felt deathly ill afterwards hahaha : )