14 year old girls dressed as h**kers trick-or-treating

Options

Replies

• EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    I completely agree with you. The generations are getting worse and worse as time goes on. It's sad, really.
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Personally, I blame the parents.

But then again, I did the same basic thing and told my parents that it was the only thing the stores had so they HAD to let me get them. It's actually cheaper to buy the sl*tty costumes, and they usually fit better.

I'm not defending it, but I know that I prefer them over the actual costumes. If it was a little provocative...oh well. It was half the price of the actual, legit looking costume anyways.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I love the little girl that just came to the door in giant cardboard box with green squares on it with sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. I asked what she was as I gave her candy and I got a big sigh and she looked at her feet and said, "It's a gamer thing" turned and left. God bless geeks! They are the hope for the future. :-)
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Happy I had boys :o)
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    . Are only adults allowed to dress as hookers?

LOL..

But seriously. . They come to the door and I opened the door and I'm sort of dumbfounded and I immediately avert my eyes because I don't need to be checking out some 14 year old. .It's creepy.. It creeps you out about YOURSELF. . It's very awkward. . I mean how do you act! Do you smile and make eye contact like you would with the little kids or if they were hot ADULT girls? Do you look away (like I did) and try to focus on the candy. . Ack!. . :noway: :laugh:
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    What I want to know is what the hell their parents are thinking when they let them go out in public like that. Do people not realize how many rapes and child abductions there are every year. Do they think it couldn't happen to them? Pi$$es me off!!!

Totally agree this is why my husband is glad we only had boys.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Obviously much warmer where you live. Here you can't tell what most of the kids are because of the winter coats, gloves, hats, and boots!

Pam
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Sorry, but my gut is telling me you created this thread because YOU are embarrassed that YOU were checking them out.

Typically a guy that starts off a conversation trashing pervs is trying to hide the fact that he is a perv as well.
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    I think you just have a dirty mind....................you said there 14...............they probably don't have the money, nor wanted to spend the money on an actual "pirate" outfit.................probably working with what they got, and your mind working with what you got.

Oh yeah, poor kids can only afford corsets, thigh highs and 4-inch heeled boots. The poor dears.

hehehe yeah corsets are not cheap. It is the norm now for children and women to dress like *kitten*.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    OP - while I understand that most parents, and society in general, has lost all levels of respect for not only themselves, but their offspring...look at yourself for bringing it more to light than need be. You do have a right to not give it to them.
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Well I dont appreciate the 14 yr wannabes pushing my 5 yr old of the way to get free candy. I told the girls as they walked by me they are too old to be trick or treating and they said they hate parents. Pretty dang sad that the 10 under kids are saying thank you and minding their manners and the pre-teens and high schoolers are knocking kids down to get candy.

Btw a corset and 4 inch heels arent low ticket items and Im sure they didnt get them at walmart. It is a reflection of a parent that doesnt give a chit bout their child.

To the grown man that thinks a child should dress up sexually revealing, you need therapy, sicko
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

LOL..

But seriously. . They come to the door and I opened the door and I'm sort of dumbfounded and I immediately avert my eyes because I don't need to be checking out some 14 year old. .It's creepy.. It creeps you out about YOURSELF. . It's very awkward. . I mean how do you act! Do you smile and make eye contact like you would with the little kids or if they were hot ADULT girls? Do you look away (like I did) and try to focus on the candy. . Ack!. . :noway: :laugh:

Sounds like you have some issues ......
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

LOL..

^ I understand if you notice them (not judging that), but no you should not be checking them out. Yes, look into their eyes and you will see they are still little girls, just playing dress up.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but my gut is telling me you created this thread because YOU are embarrassed that YOU were checking them out.

Typically a guy that starts off a conversation trashing pervs is trying to hide the fact that he is a perv as well.

Busted!
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sorry perverts. . no pictures. . Just an observation. .

I asked one what she was and she said "a pirate".. WTF! with a black corset and tiny little boy pants and calf-lenght four-inch heeled stripper boots!? and thigh-high fishnet!? . . I'm not sure which of the seven seas you are marauding, but I'm thanking the lord I didn't have a daughter. . egad!

I think you just have a dirty mind....................you said there 14...............they probably don't have the money, nor wanted to spend the money on an actual "pirate" outfit.................probably working with what they got, and your mind working with what you got.

Give em a break, it's halloween anyways. Are only adults allowed to dress as hookers? are little boys not allowed to dress as little devils? Are you the Halloween (dic)tator?

Brother - if you really think they are dressing like that quite innocently or because they don't have the money to buy "real pirate outfits", c'mon!!! They would be dressed that way very intentionally because it's trendy to look like a hooker. Why a parent would allow their 14 year old girl to have tiny black shorts, fishnets, corsets & stripper boots as part of their wardrobe I do not know, nor do I understand parents letting their kids out dressed in clothes like that. And no, I would not allow my son to dress up as Satan either...
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options

LOL..

I have told the older ones point blank I am not giving them candy and they should not be out there. If you want to dress up go to a party, trick or treating should be for childern not teens and grownups
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    No wonder these kids do this................mommy and daddy (most of the responders here) say it's okay for them(your name here) to dress up like sluts, post of faceBook, and have the world see...............yes those kids see you leave the house, see you come home, and see your pictures too.

LOl, I'm done.
    So if you had a daughter would you encourage her to dress like a slut? Would you want some pervy child molesting sex offender oggler her? I sure as heck would not. There is somethin to be said of modesty!
  • RixxyRikaa
    RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    TRIGGER WARNING: Assault

I would just like to say that this thread is heavily based on rape culture. I will not explain completely what it is here due to trigger warnings, but I'll say a little bit about it.

Rape culture is, in part, fueled by the old-fashioned belief that what someone wears will provoke a rape or sexual assault. The average bottom wear for an assault victim (which, by the way, is 1 in 4 people) is sweatpants. In my case, I was wearing jeans and a regular t-shirt.
    Part of it is also dubbed "slut-shaming," condemning either someone's choices OR their parents, in younger cases, because they are "asking for it" by what they wear.
    Halloween is one of the big days of the year where everyone likes to circle around rape culture and continuing to fuel each other to live in fear.

Assault, rape, and perversion are not caused nor provoked by clothing. Rape and related crimes happen because there are people out there that constantly think in rape culture; most rapists don't even know that they are or can be classified as such, because rape culture justifies such behavior and blames these crimes on the victim.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Who is selling girls this? Who tells women from birth that all we should do in life is look the best and compete with others for attention? It's sad but it's not their fault.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    What I want to know is what the hell their parents are thinking when they let them go out in public like that. Do people not realize how many rapes and child abductions there are every year. Do they think it couldn't happen to them? Pi$$es me off!!!

Totally agree this is why my husband is glad we only had boys.

so a 14 year old girl is less likely to be raped in jeans and a jacket, eh?