Options

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    26 with #1
    28 with #2

Wife was 25 and 27.

None of my other friends have kids, we're talking 40ish friends all between 25 and 35 and NONE of them have children!
  • nheckert
    nheckert Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    From Indiana
    I was 19 when I had my first.
  • Crazy_Diet_Mom
    Options
    I'm from Michigan, 43 now and had my baby a couple weeks before I turned 27. At that time I felt really old with a brand new baby, most of my friends already had kids or weren't planning them at all and the other new moms I was around all seemed like babies themselves LOL. Now I know several women who had their babies in their late 20s or 30s. There doesn't seem to be a "normal" age anymore. In my world anyway.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am 35 living in Miami, FL. I was 26 when I had my son, had just graduated with my MS and landed a job. Would love to have another one before I turn 40, but it seems like I have a better chance of having a furry child lol (a cat or dog, most likely a dog)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you were all so young.. I'm 24 and there's no way I'm having a baby the next two years.
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I was born in 71
    25 when first child was born (37 for second child!)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I was pregnant at 19, and had her after I turned 20.

Same! High five for not being teen moms, by the slightest margin!

Haha! Me three!

20 when I had her.
    24 now.
    I live in Southern MD where teenage pregnancy is extremely common but I'm from Northern IN/Southern MI.

I'll have more eventually... at least one more, I suppose but right now I've got my hands full with my daughter and stepdaughter.

Oh and one of my sisters get pregnant at 14 and had her son at 15. Got pregnant again at 16 and had her daughter at 17. My daughter was born exactly 8 months after that.

My sister who is a year and a half younger than me had her first 8 months after me at 19 and her second at 21. Then she had her tubes tied.

My currently 19 year old sister is pregnant despite being told she wouldn't get pregnant without medical intervention... She'll still be 19 when she has her but she's currently buying her own house... definitely not the stereotypical teenage mother...
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Age now- 28
    First baby-23
    Second- 25
    Third- 27

California
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I'm from California
    I'm 27 now
    I was 25 when I had my son :)
  • elemlms
    Options
    45 now, 30 when my first was born, 34 when 2nd was born. both were born in Florida but I am from SC, now in VA. :love:
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Age now: 29
    Age when first child was born: 24 (planned)
    Age when second child was born: 28 (planned)
  • virruth
    virruth Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I was born in 1937; had my first baby in 1956. By the time I was 24, I had four babies!! I had my last and 6th baby just after I turned 30. I loved having babies young. We are all so close.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    At 18, I had a miscarriage.
    At 22, I had my twins.
    They will be 4 next week (Monday) and on Tuesday, I will turn 27.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I was young! I was 19 when I had my son, I was in college and working two jobs and on the Depo shot. I was absolutely not ready and even looked into adoption. I'm from Kentucky, and come from a long line of very young mothers, as a matter of fact, I was the first girl to make it to 18 without a baby, most of my sisters, aunts and so on had babies by 16 years old, my cousin had her son at 12! And mine was a complete and utter surprise, he resulted from ONE single sexual encounter in about a 6 month period, I was too busy for boys with school and work, and as I said I was on the shot. He was for sure meant to be here. And, obviously, I didn't go through with the adoption, as I got closer to my due date things just kind of came together for me and I was able to care for him, thank god!
  • ashdred
    ashdred Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, had my baby planned baby 5 months ago. I was more into school and the social scene with friends who had babies. That was all the birth control I needed. lol.
    My husband had his first at age 25. He's currently 31.
    I hope to have another in the next 3 years. :-)
  • Jasminebianca
    Jasminebianca Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    29 now.
    First child born when I was 16(planned) I know that's crazy, but I have never regretted it!! This is a girl named Bianca!
    Second at 23.(planned) actuallt took two years longer than I had hoped for. This is a boy named Lorenzo!
    Third at 24.(totally NOT planned!), but so thankful for my blessing!!!!!! This is the child that helped me turn my life around for good!!!!! This is a girl named Karina!

No more coming made sure we didn't get anymore surprises hahahaha (even though pleasant)

I'am truly blessed and I thank the good lord above for allowing me to be a mother! There is no experience greater than the feeling of unconditional love!! When I had my first child that's what I was seeking, being able to love and get love in return. I was young, I know, but I took on my responsibility very seriously and continue to do so.

Kudos to all the great mothers out there may God bless you and your children!
  • TEE1966
    Options
    Oakville, Ontario , Canada
    1st - 38
    2nd - 40

I'm now 46
  • cgirlygirl
    Options
    I am currently 24 and do not have children and am not necessarily in a huge hurry. But I do have friends that have 5 year old children and younger. In my hometown it was--get out and go to college or stay home and have babies.

I grew up in an extremely small town in Indiana but have moved to "the big city" of Indianapolis.
  • escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Long Island, New York
    Age now :31
    Age at sons Birth : 29