Pooping and farting - question

Options

Replies

• wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm just so glad to have someone with whom I feel so incredibly comfortable to be myself around...and who loves me no less for it.

That's how I feel a relationship should be.
  • ktillotson14
    Options
    So guys, do you care if a girl poops around you?

Define 'around you'. If it was in the middle of the living room I might take objection. If she literally waddled around me encircling me in a ring of excrement then words would probably be exchanged.

Just busted out laughing in a meeting
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I have never pooped in front of my husband. I have farted in front of him (married for almost 11 years and been together for over 12). I just say excuse me and we move on. He does the same thing.

My question to the ladies is would you change your tampon in front of your b/f or husband?

I'm not even gonna go there. I already lost enough points on the hotness scale with my OP.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

7 years and you've never farted in front of him? That is... odd.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have dutch oven contests. We regularly have conversations while one of us is going to the bathroom.

He witnessed the birth of our child. I think at this point, anything is on the table.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm real uptight about that. It's a good thing we're currently long distance. I'll go a whole visit with him without going.

FINALLY it had to stop. So now I tell him I have to "go downstairs to change my socks" it works well.
    Unless I really just have to change my socks, not poop.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    In my world, girls don't poop or fart.

And, what color is the sky in that world?

Been married 15 years and we have 3 kids, 2 of them girls. I have seen things, that cannot be unseen. Let me tell you, girls poop. OMG do they poop. I have cleaned things from areas on my girls..... I am like how the f--k did you get.... with.... holy *kitten*.... more coming out......get another towel.

And that is just my wife......
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Iv lived with my boy for 3 years now n he hadn't seen or heard me poop yet but ill go as far s pinning him down n farting on him haha so ladylike
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer some limitation where couple don't take a dump in front of each other but I don't get grossed out either.

Farts are just funny, no matter what gender
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options

And, what color is the sky in that world?

Been married 15 years and we have 3 kids, 2 of them girls. I have seen things, that cannot be unseen. Let me tell you, girls poop. OMG do they poop. I have cleaned things from areas on my girls..... I am like how the f--k did you get.... with.... holy *kitten*.... more coming out......get another towel.

And that is just my wife......

LMAO!!!!!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    So guys, do you care if a girl poops around you?

Define 'around you'. If it was in the middle of the living room I might take objection. If she literally waddled around me encircling me in a ring of excrement then words would probably be exchanged.

That's the mental picture I had when I first read the OP. An exchange of words, indeed.
  • dreilingda
    dreilingda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I used to date a girl that constantly farted in her sleep. Loud farts that would wake me up. It really did bother the hell out of me even though it wasn't her fault. I just told her to point that cannon the other direction.
  • kellimr
    Options
    This post just made my day!! The people answering this are absolutely hilarious!! My answer is for the most part "no"....but lets just say my husband helped me through the birth of two children ~ what he had to witness was not pretty...but hey, all part of life nonetheless! lol
  • bbateman123
    bbateman123 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    To quote House, "Everybody Poops." My wife and I laugh about it, she gets mad when I put her in the dutch oven though LOL
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are open with our bodily functions, although we both try to be polite whenever possible. Sometimes you just have to share a bathroom or let one rip. It's not like these are state secrets. In the words of a great potty training book, "Everybody Poops".
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nah, individual mileage varies a lot: some households/partnerships have a "just do that in private" rule, which works for them, and some share the bathroom and feel no big deal about it--I tend to not care about basic discreet stuff my partner does, although I think bathroom privacy is genuinely a good thing, since it gives people five minutes of space to do their own thing, and keeps some dignity. I've been in relationships with fewer boundaries like that, and if they go bad, it's just more fuel for a jerky partner to throw at you. These days, I stick to privacy except if one of us is really ill, then we sort of keep an eye on each other if we're not sure the person can use the bathroom without trouble.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    My question to the ladies is would you change your tampon in front of your b/f or husband?
    I have many of times and probably will again. He can choose to leave, I don't ask him to stay.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hell I was married 15yrs and NEVER poooped in front of her and she would walk in knowing I was embarrassed a bit, it was more like the whipping part that I never wanted to be around her or anyone for that matter. The farting was funny though, cuz she would try to squeek one out and I would bust her, now that was funny!
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options

His world, population: 1