Pooping and farting - question

Options

Replies

• shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    There are a few things in this world a person should have sanctuary and solitude for. One of those things is pooping. (Until you have kids, then all bets are off).
  • dropdeadgreggie
    Options
    35fwhc.jpg
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    In my world, girls don't poop or fart.

Wake up and smell the Glade.... dead giveaway!
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i love farting in front of my hubby. esp when its good and stinky. when you make the man you love gag, its pretty epic.
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My husband would have left me by now if "farting" was to taboo for him. Hell, i have farted ON him once. That was a fun war when we lived in our first apartment :D
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My guy friend at work gets so grossed out when I talk about pooping or farting. It's pretty hilarious, he will sing really loud and plug his ears to drown me out. He said he will end a relationship over a girl farting freely.

My boyfriend on the other hand could care less. We laugh about it.

So guys, do you care if a girl farts or poops around you? Girls, do your boyfriends care?

ETA: she is not pooping on your desk, you are in the bathroom doing your hair and she comes in to poop kinda thing.

i think its effin awesome when you can talk to a girl about ****!! lmao. at work that is our main subject! we even get to different colors and textures. LOL. we even coded farts as "butterflies" so as not to offend anybody else.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

7 years and you've never farted in front of him? That is... odd.

No it isnt
    My hubby and I have been married ten years and we do not fart in front of each other either. I think it keeps your relationship "fresh" :-) to still try. If you start pooping and farting in front of each other you may as well be brother and sister. Kills the attraction.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Apparently he has never read the book
    {img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71610F1MDNL._SL500_AA300_.gif[/img]

But it doesn't gross me out. I mean I am a mans man and I fart and poop constantly so if my Lady is able to put up with my bull S**t then I can put up with hers LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There are some woman who find it disgusting to do it in front of other people. I had a female friend who would not fart in front of anyone or poop. If she had to fart she would leave and go outside and if she had number 2 she would go home
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

No it isnt
    My hubby and I have been married ten years and we do not fart in front of each other either. I think it keeps your relationship "fresh" :-) to still try. If you start pooping and farting in front of each other you may as well be brother and sister. Kills the attraction.

Then I guess I should be calling my man friend Bro... he's still pretty hot to me :love:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Some days i feel like I'm deflating and my wife shouts at me lol
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I don't give a *kitten*...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWjxpCEI1V5uiYky_5tbRhkBOvTzHBbbBuvQ3Fv-p5Tjl_rCtRgw

^^You stole my thunder! :tongue:
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If there are two girls then it becomes a different matter entirely. Especially if they have a cup.

LMFAO!!!
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options

No it isnt

Wrong! My bf and I still screw each others brains out, maybe even harder than before we started farting and pooping in front of each other.
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend have been together less than 3 years and we do this infront of eachother all the time! I tell him he forgot to flush and he says its a present for me lol. It's fun to joke about this stuff! It's normal, everyone poops/farts! It's especially nice that my boyfriend said he would never do that infront of his other ex's... thats true love right there LOL.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I have never pooped in front of my husband. I have farted in front of him (married for almost 11 years and been together for over 12). I just say excuse me and we move on. He does the same thing.

My question to the ladies is would you change your tampon in front of your b/f or husband?

no way!! And he doesn't want to be there for it either! I just tell him, "you might want to exit before I handle the next line of business"
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    These are two famous quotes by Shakespeare...or somebody with a sense of humor.

It is better to let it go and be shamed, than to hold it in and bust a vein.

and

Wherever you may be, let you air flow free.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options

No it isnt

I can see why you would think that but honestly I feel like it brings a new level of intimacy only experienced by the closest of family.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I MIGHT feel comfortable farting in front of my guy EVENTUALLY...like, say, after we're married, and even then I wouldn't do it intentionally. Pooping, however, I don't think I could do in front of anyone. I don't feel comfortable going in a public bathroom, either (although I will if I'm really desperate).
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I have NEVER done that stuff in front of my boyfriend, but we have only been together a few months.

How long do you have to be together before feeling comfortable enough to do that stuff in front of each other? haha
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I've been married to my husband for 33 years. I still don't poop,,, I quietly slip away for a moment. haha. He does too but now he takes his phone with him and plays games while he goes so he's in there forever!
    Farts? Yep, we both do it. Especially after changing our diet, adding fiber and those veggies. Thank God for Beano or we couldn't live with each other. Or what I really mean is that he couldn't live with me. He wont take Beano. :mad: