Best Gym Pick-Up Lines

Replies

• BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Didn't go through all the responses, so pardon any repetition - but dude, the first (married) sister/friend was hitting on YOU, Gorilla! Questions about form? Meh... more like the perfect opening line to a meathead like you. :wink:
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,438 Member
    I had just finished on the treadmill and went to get a drink when a guy came up behind and said; "I really liked your swing when you were walking, I sure would like to hang it on my front porch" . After I openly and intently ogled his "front porch" I replied "sorry hon, but I don't see any front porch. All I see is a tiny little stoop" and walked away.
    Did you Z-Snap too?

of course, how else would he know I was serious?
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Gosh. I feel left out..... I have never been hit on at the gym. Probably because I always have my business face on and sweat 30x as much as my peers. Not exactly the sexiest look out there. :wink:
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    I was never hit on at the gym. But the funniest thing I was told was the day after Prince William got married. One of the trainers asked me if all my hopes of a good marriage had gone up in flames. I told him I was already married to the nicest man on earth. One of the customers following me said "I wouldn't want Prince Charles and his oreilles de christ as a father in law for all the gold in the world"

For those who don't know, oreilles (wich means ear) de christ is a traditional Quebec dish consisting of deep-fried smoked pork jowls.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Gosh. I feel left out..... I have never been hit on at the gym. Probably because I always have my business face on and sweat 30x as much as my peers. Not exactly the sexiest look out there. :wink:
    I like sweaty business chicks. Just sayin.

:happy:
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    A girl was doing cleans and her and I have the same trainer. I walked up to him to say hi, and he says "You should see her snatch, its perfect"

I then awkwardly tried to think of something to reply...

"I'd love to see your snatch sometime" nope
    "You should see my snatch" no no no
    "I bet you have a real big snatch" no way
    "I like to get really chalky when it comes to dealing with snatches" oh no
    "My snatch is real tight right now, I need to loosen up a bit to get deeper" better not

OMG, I just laughed for 10 minutes. Especially because I had no clue what you were really talking about until i read your next post, lol. It always makes me laugh to watch people at the gym. I have never been hit on myself, but I always catch people staring, which doesn't bother me because I do the same thing. Its always nice to have something pretty to look at when you're working out :wink: I do hate it though when I go to the group classes they have (I do piloxing) and you always see the same old men walking by the door 50 times, or just taking a seat on the bench right outside the door. Gross.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    I was on the elliptical and a guy taps me on my shoulder and scared me.. when i turned around he said " you are looking really good" . It actually made me feel good that someone noticed me at the gym lol
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    While on a treadmill I heard a guy ask a girl "Where you trying to get to so fast?"
    Her response... "My pepper-spray."

I love it :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    I do hate it though when I go to the group classes they have (I do piloxing) and you always see the same old men walking by the door 50 times, or just taking a seat on the bench right outside the door. Gross.
    WTF is "piloxing?" You just made that up, admit it.

"Yeah, I was uh, on the weightliptical. Then I did some run-ups and aerobofarting."

http://www.piloxing.com/
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    I do hate it though when I go to the group classes they have (I do piloxing) and you always see the same old men walking by the door 50 times, or just taking a seat on the bench right outside the door. Gross.
    WTF is "piloxing?" You just made that up, admit it.

"Yeah, I was uh, on the weightliptical. Then I did some run-ups and aerobofarting."

LOL "aerobofarting" I like that one :laugh: It is fairly new, it is a mix between boxing and pilates. It involves a lot of core exercises with jabs and mat work too. There are only females in our class, so I wouldn't expect you big weight lifter types to know a lot about it :wink:
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Aerobarfarting? Oh dear.... LOL!!!

I was hit on relentlessly until I realized that having headphones on would decrease the interruptions - ahhhhh!

The one time that sticks out like a sore thumb was when I was hit on by the owner of the gym I was going to years ago. He was persistent and probably a foot shorter than me (exaggeration, but you get the idea)....

He would always come by while I was on the treadmill and say I was doing "too much cardio".... what? Too much cardio? So I asked him if he was keeping a daily log for me because I sure as he!! wasn't.... I just laughed. I don't think he found my response funny but he would STILL come up to me every night at the gym. I was always snarky with him. Surprise, right?

One night I arrived at about 9pm... and typically worked out until 10:30pm.... his cousin and his brother BOTH came up to me and said they were all going to Italian food after the gym closed. I paused wondering where they were going with this... it was crazy.

Long story short, I went with them to this restaurant that stayed open super late and actually became friends with the owner and his family, obviously. When the owner went to buy his first house, he asked me if I would go with him for my opinion. The homeowner was selling just about all of her furniture, everything. He got a major deal. We were friends for years and when I re-joined the gym last year, the trainer I was talking to actually knew who he was! Turned out he works for a different gym chain now over an hour away but yeah.... small world, eh?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    I hit on people at the gym all the time. Only thing is my gym is at the office and it is only me and one other guy down there from 1-2pm each day. He is getting mighty sick of me staring at his balls while he is on bench.......
  • vidald
    vidald Posts: 75 Member
    "aerobofarting" - According to June, Honey Boo boo's mom. Farting 15 times a day means you are loosing weight! So maybe it is an actual activity...just like walking farts!

Yeah I quoted Honey Boo Boo!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    "aerobofarting" - According to June, Honey Boo boo's mom. Farting 15 times a day means you are loosing weight! So maybe it is an actual activity...just like walking farts!

Your fitness reference...

Capture43-300x258.png

Just FYI We don't all look like this in GA!!!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    People intimidate the crap out of me so when I belonged to a gym, I kept to myself & didn't look anyone in the eyes :frown:

NOW, it would be great to have a trainer that would stretch me, bend me, shape me....wait, what?!?!? haha
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member

Capture43-300x258.png

Oh baby. That is going right in the spank bank.....
  • vidald
    vidald Posts: 75 Member

Capture43-300x258.png

Wow that motivates me now! Screw being hit on BRING ON THE SWEAT!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member

Capture43-300x258.png

What's sad is she has a boyfriend and I don't! :noway: Wonder if they met at the gym??
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    'if you're impressed with how well i can pick up these weights, you should see how well I can pick you up; hi, I'm alex *smile*'

cheesy, but fun
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member

Capture43-300x258.png

I bet she tastes like bacon.

Now THAT'S just gross. You gonna take a bite to find out???