Best Gym Pick-Up Lines

Options

Replies

• Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    The ONLY time I've ever had someone ...sort of hit on me was when I was running pretty hard on the treadmill and was getting out of breath. A guy walks over and just says "HEY babe, what's up?" I responded with "Uhhh, I'm at the gym?" (dispersed with a few heavy breaths). When he realized that was all I had to say he just walked a way mumbling something under his breath. Sorry man! Not a good time to chat it up with a chick.
  • TheeGeeMarie
    TheeGeeMarie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Turned out, the guy was not only a very brave pervert, he was also dumber than a box of hammers.
    So, all hammers are dumb to you? That's racist toward hammers. ;)

Yes. My parents hated hammers, so it's just how I was raised.
  • Ereneious
    Options
    The only one that has worked for me at the gym is "you're looking hot tonight... wanna go burn dog $#i! on old people door steps"

It works on my wife every time.

Ha! that one would work on me :wink:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed by this comeback. I would expect better from you!

..next time! :happy:
    You've already used that one before, Muffincake. I still e-love ya though. ;)

Which one? ..Gee..how embarrassing...
    The "expect better from you" line. I have a fabulous memory. Don't let the new account fool you.

I think you have used the "you're secretly a dude" line more than once in the past, so now we're even!
  • Dub_D
    Options
    I think you have used the "you're secretly a dude" line more than once in the past, so now we're even!
    Oh, don't get your panties in a wad, Poohbear. It will shut the circulation off to your testicles. (Hhahaha)

The worst part is that you called me Poohbear :mad:
  • geezer99
    Options
    I remember my dad's example of a really bad pick-up line

"You don't sweat much for a fat woman"
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    You mean gyms aren't a good place to find my forever husband? Crap. Maybe I should see if I can revoke the annual membership I just renewed. :noway:
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Next time you should try, "Are you using that adductor machine so you can crush me between your thighs later?"

:laugh:
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    A girl was doing cleans and her and I have the same trainer. I walked up to him to say hi, and he says "You should see her snatch, its perfect"

I then awkwardly tried to think of something to reply...

"I'd love to see your snatch sometime" nope
    "You should see my snatch" no no no
    "I bet you have a real big snatch" no way
    "I like to get really chalky when it comes to dealing with snatches" oh no
    "My snatch is real tight right now, I need to loosen up a bit to get deeper" better not
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    For those who don't know, the snatch is an Olympic Lift involving moving a weighted barbell from ground to over head in one swift movement.
  • Dub_D
    Options
    The worst part is that you called me Poohbear :mad:
    Really? The testicle-part... you're good with that.. just don't call you a Disney character? Seriously?

I didn't realize we're making cute little nicknames for each other, Kitten Pickles :flowerforyou: