Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    :sad: "Forest Gump" - when Bubba dies! Also, when Forest went on to form Bubba Gump Shrimp and gave Bubba's share to his mother. Hell, that movie has several moments for me.

:sad: "Glory" - at the end when you find out that they didn't take the fort and you see their bodies being disposed of.

:sad: "The Last Airbender" - when I realized the M. Night Sham-a-ram-a-ding-dong took an EXCEPTIONAL TV show and turned into a TURD-rific movie! I almost called Redbox to get my dollar back!:explode: :explode: :explode:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    has nobody seen my sister's keeper ? (real reason to cry within the first 5minutes, then leave the cinema simply because you're bawling your eyes out uncontrollably...)

....and now I scoot and go back to being a spectator

I know I'm not a guy, but I cried multiple times during this movie!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    My eyes get a little misty now and then. Cry like a baby?!? Forget about it.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any movie that ever revolved around a dog dying. Don't know any guy who didn't tear up at Old Yeller.
    Too true... any guy is transported back to the loss of his first dog... Kinda thing really pulls at those memories...
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I dont cry...I know -- weird...I get yelled at all the time about it.
    But I did feel emotional when they Killed Agent Coulson in the Avengers.

Me either. But my sweetie cried during Brian's Song and the start of Saving Private Ryan.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I don't Cry. I make other people Cry.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Toy Story 3. At the end when the little girl makes Woody wave bye and Andy has a look of surprise. Make me think of that point yo0u have when you realize that everything will be different from this point on and you have to say goodbye.

Yep...this got my husband too!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    The Green Mile made me weep. There I said it publicly!

forgot about this ,,
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

very_interesting.gif
    OMG!!!! That is hysterical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    The Green Berets, when the little boy came to meet Peterson at the helicopters, and Peterson wasn't there.

Thanks for bringing that one up. I haven't seen that movie in a long time but that scene definitely pulled on the heart strings.
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Since my hubster is at work, he cries every time he sees Wrath of Khan when Spock dies.
  • lewcompton
    Options
    I dont cry...I know -- weird...I get yelled at all the time about it.
    But I did feel emotional when they Killed Agent Coulson in the Avengers.

Me either. But my sweetie cried during Brian's Song and the start of Saving Private Ryan.
    Forgot about Gale Sayer's speech... Thanks...
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    My Dog Skip..

When Skip dies

Wait....skip dies?? Well there goes movie night....:sad:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

Thanks for posting this so that the guys on MFP know not to pursue (in case they ever had the desire) a heartless b!tch...

Oh, and Ron Swanson says:

ronswansoncrying.jpg
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    anything with Will Ferrell soon has tears rolling uncontrollably down my cheeks..
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Since my hubster is at work, he cries every time he sees Wrath of Khan when Spock dies.

HAHA Your husbands a nerd like me.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Another one, the opening and closing scenes (Normandy American Cemetary) in Saving Private Ryan. Those scenes get me every time too.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any movie that ever revolved around a dog dying. Don't know any guy who didn't tear up at Old Yeller.
    Too true... any guy is transported back to the loss of his first dog... Kinda thing really pulls at those memories...

Seriously, it's soooo sad! i love my pup more than any human child on earth. And a good percentage of adult humans.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

Oh yeah. .you would HATE me!. .I cry like a baby over the smallest things. . a beautiful sunset. . the constant rejection I get from all the girls I meet. . stoplights. .
  • lewcompton
    Options
    "Remember"