Calling all MEN... Get in here now!!

Options

Replies

• laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

very_interesting.gif

LMAO good one Dani! :drinker: some people...smh...unbelievable.
  • dan09554
    dan09554 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

beer guzzlin' (light/low carb is fine!)

this makes me cry......and Mr. Hollands Opus
  • Sbaby74
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!

Wow...someone has issues...real men cry :) way to be honest guys, and remember not all women are stuck up

They're being honest and so am I.

ETA: smiley's don't make your b!tchy-ness better. If you're going to be a b!tch to me about it, own it.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    John Q
    The Pursuit of Happiness
    Men of Honor
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options

Wow...someone has issues...real men cry :) way to be honest guys, and remember not all women are stuck up

They're being honest and so am I.

ETA: smiley's don't make your b!tchy-ness better. If you're going to be a b!tch to me about it, own it.

Sometimes the smiles are because you think the other person is hilariously retarded or so absurd its funny. Sometimes the smiles are because you just enjoy being b!tchy. Its not always a "softer blow"
  • wrevhn
    Options
    Titanic...Stupid Rose! Had you hopped your *** on the lifeboat like you were supposed to with all the other women and children, Jack would still be alive. But nooo, that would have been too simple I guess. smh

B!t(h could have scooted over on that damn door!

Check out MythBusters... they thoughly covered the myth of whether sharing the door would've saved them both. I won't ruin it for you here; check the website.

Thanks! I was going to run home and check the Myth Busters show about a fictional event so that I could sleep better at night knowing that Rose's actions wouldn't have mattered. :noway:

Well, if you wanna get pissy about it... :tongue:

Actually, her being found barely alive on the door was real life. I don't know about the Jack part though.

well you peeked my interest! checking out now!~
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Shawshank Redemption
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    rudy
  • JLand918
    JLand918 Posts: 156
    Options
    My husband says...

Armageddon when Harry Stamper makes his last call to Grace

I agree this one almost...almost did it to me too.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    My husband says...

Armageddon when Harry Stamper makes his last call to Grace

:sad:
    The Green Mile made me weep. There I said it publicly!

That's one amazing movie.
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Westside story.I know kind if wimpy but it is a classic
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Mr Hollands opus
    Up
    The illusionist (animated French film)
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    So many feels. :sad:

jR1no.jpg

And Kite Runner.

^^^^THIS^^^^^EVERY TIME

and Crash when the lil girl is shot or it appears she was shot in the back. Made me angry and sad.
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Westside story.I know kind if wimpy but it is a classic

For a more manly reply. Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Rings at the death of Broimir and the death of Gandolph (which might be the second movie) gets me everytime
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the thread. However,I don't well up over movies...only over the death of an immediate family member.
  • wrevhn
    Options
    I find it very appealing to know a man has a heart. I got over "hard core" after I matured. You don't want a wimp either. I dated a guy who cried almost everytime we spoke. Needless to say it didn't last. Only lasted that long cause he was suicidal.

Theres a good balance in life. I find its smartest to stay in that balanced area.
    Men crying over really emotional parts shows me they are not mentally locked down by pride or insecurities. It shows me that they would be good fathers and husbands. Men need to be many things. Not always just hard, sarcastic, tough, roughnecks. You want a protector, but you also want a lover, and a human being.

I am enjoying this thread and the responses. a lot of very good movies.

As a chick I think I teared up at almost every one!

oh and fyi... I dated hard core. a few, it sucked. I dated sarcastic. it sucked. I dated the enigmatic artists, the wimps...it sucked. I dated mr level headed controlled guy, it sucked. but that's just my personal story. I kissed a lot of frogs to find my personal prince. well worth the effort. an mp for the army. brave, law abiding, tough. but the biggest teddy bear ever. the best lover ever. my best friend ever. very passionate about life. but not all gals want that, some need "controlled". like my lil' sister. she is to emotional to handle anything but controlled guys.
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Quantum of Solace. What they did to that DBS in the opening scene should be a crime.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    “Courageous”
    "Fireproof"
    "Facing The Giants"
    "Extremely Loud"

^ All excellent movies.
  • BigRich822
    Options
    Braveheart!!!, Rudy!!