Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My senior year of high school I was dating the guy I lost my virginity to. And then he proceeded to tell me "god knows what you did" even though *he* instigated and I didn't want to. He used religion to make me feel bad because Christianity has Eve being the beginning of sin. We fought and broke up but got back together like a week later because he "missed me so much".
    Well this little freshman girl was following him around and cut her hair like me and starting dressing like me. All the sudden I wake up one day and my fb profile is no longer in a relationship with him and he wont answer texts or calls. Seriously, he switched his facebook to single that's how he dumped me. The same day I saw him making out downtown with the girl and freaked and he's like, what we broke up two weeks ago. So basically he was banging her the whole time and we "got back together" because he wanted a few more goes of it I guess. Stupid.
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

I call Shenanigans. I was raised a JW, and they don't believe in hellfire. So he was making it up.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    My senior year of high school I was dating the guy I lost my virginity to. And then he proceeded to tell me "god knows what you did" even though *he* instigated and I didn't want to. He used religion to make me feel bad because Christianity has Eve being the beginning of sin. We fought and broke up but got back together like a week later because he "missed me so much".
    Well this little freshman girl was following him around and cut her hair like me and starting dressing like me. All the sudden I wake up one day and my fb profile is no longer in a relationship with him and he wont answer texts or calls. Seriously, he switched his facebook to single that's how he dumped me. The same day I saw him making out downtown with the girl and freaked and he's like, what we broke up two weeks ago. So basically he was banging her the whole time and we "got back together" because he wanted a few more goes of it I guess. Stupid.
    People are creepy
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

I call Shenanigans. I was raised a JW, and they don't believe in hellfire. So he was making it up.
    Most epic of wins. FIND HIM AND CALL HIS BLUFF
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    most recent ex told me i was too good for him and he couldn't be faithful and didn't want to hurt me by inevitably cheating on me. we remained friends for 6 months until he told me he loved me and wanted to be with me then later that night went home with my friend at the bar and is now dating her. this was 3 weeks ago. world class doucher.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I dumped a girl who was awesome in every way but that I just wasn't in love with. I met the love of my life a week later.

Ah, this must be why I got "you are lovable". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • spikefoot
    Options
    Because I didn't hug her long enough when we saw each other after a couple of days.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I dumped a guy for being a bad kisser :/ But when it is so bad that you dread kissing him, well then...what do you do? I tried to teach him too, it just wasn't working. I was his first kiss and he was 24...yikes.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I had a girl offer herself to me if I would disavow the existence of God. . eeek!. . so. .yeah.. satan. .I dump thee!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    If he was truely becoming a JW he would never had told you that you would burn in hell. They dont believe in hell.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I dumped a guy that I didn't realize I was dating..... yeah (that is what it's supposed to say) lol

We were in HS, we hung out a lot, but we had never kissed, never held hands, never went on a date or anything, we would just hang out at his house and play video games. I thought we were just good friends, heck, to be honest I thought he was gay...

So one day he came into where I worked (which he did a lot, my boss really liked him) So the three of us are standing there talking and I said, 'hey I'm not coming over Friday, I have a date" And he looks at me and says "so I guess that means you're breaking up with me?" I said, "I didn't realize we were...." (how do you reply to that???) and he said whatever and left. My boss cracked up over that and was like "You just broke his heart, how could you have not known you were dating him". lol
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I dumped a guy for being a bad kisser :/ But when it is so bad that you dread kissing him, well then. I tried to teach him too it just wasn't working. I was his first kiss and he was 24...yikes.

This was Mine too! lol. . It's surprising how apparently difficult it is to kiss b/c I've come across quite of few bad kissers in my day.
  • KatyCrum6969
    KatyCrum6969 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Dyeing my hair blonde..
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I recently got dumped by my fiance because we where going thought a rough patch after 2&1/2 years together and we stopped being physically together during this 2 month rough patch cause all he did was drink and be a mean drunk too me. Then he dumped me and told me he cheated on me and it's all my fault because I made him drink and forced him to cheat. Really?? How do you make someone drink and cheat? What did I hold a gun to his head??
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    heck, to be honest I thought he was gay...
    too often the case hahah
  • tidetevo
    tidetevo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I once dump a guy because; he was going out and calling me only when it was rainning ....
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I once dump a guy because; he was going out and calling me only when it was rainning ....
    I don't get it
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I've never been dumped. Thanks to self confidence issues I always dated below me (I won't have that issue again (: ). I've been single for almost three years now and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

When I broke up with the last guy I dated the conversation leading up to the break up went something like this.

Him: "I'm in love with my ex" (a girl who had dumped him before and was freaking out about her impending marriage to a guy she didn't want to marry.. WTF?)
    Me: ... okay... What does that mean?
    Him: Well, I don't want to break up with you because you are still a good option!
    Me: ...

Yes, even after that I gave it a week and then called him the day before my 25th b-day that we were done. I spent the week between the two conversations mourning the relationship so by the time I broke it off, heart of ice baby, we are done. I use to put up with crazy amounts of crap but when I got to the point that I was done nothing could change my mind. Done was done. Hince, why I am the one who always did the breaking up. Ice queen, right here.
    I respect Ice Queens more than I do girls who stay in relationships they're not happy in.. just to have a guy.

:) Too true! I have put up with abuse but have always gotten to a breaking point where I got my heart cold enough to just break things off. I don't get why woman in abusive situations stay. I have never been in a relationship where someone hit me (most likely because I would have hit them back) but I've taken a lot of verbal and mental abuse before cutting off a relationship. Even on the nicest best day a person who abuses you is still a D*** or a B****. Get the heck out before you start to think it is normal! I'll stay single for the rest of my life before I let someone make me feel like trash again.
  • tidetevo
    tidetevo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    He hate the sun... it was not good for his skin lolll
  • kellicci
    kellicci Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Not being a psychotic, way too young drama queen who was definitley not marraige material.