Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• TommiEgan
    TommiEgan Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Because my best friend seemed like a more suitable choice between visits.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I dumped a guy for being a bad kisser :/ But when it is so bad that you dread kissing him, well then. I tried to teach him too it just wasn't working. I was his first kiss and he was 24...yikes.

This was Mine too! lol. . It's surprising how apparently difficult it is to kiss b/c I've come across quite of few bad kissers in my day.

I imagine I probably wasn't so good the very first time I kissed someone either, but I caught on really quickly. He just didn't and I was coming up with excuses as to why we couldn't kiss (I was sick a lot, lol) ...so I realized it was over.
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I dumped a guy for wearing a TOE RING! I mean really! :laugh:

A guy dumped me because I wouldn't dress and act like his ex-wife. :laugh:
  • aradiamegido
    Options
    Once in grade eight a guy dumped me saying that his dad didn't want him going out with anyone
    he asked out another girl 'bout 2 hours later
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I recently got dumped by my fiance because we where going thought a rough patch after 2&1/2 years together and we stopped being physically together during this 2 month rough patch cause all he did was drink and be a mean drunk too me. Then he dumped me and told me he cheated on me and it's all my fault because I made him drink and forced him to cheat. Really?? How do you make someone drink and cheat? What did I hold a gun to his head??

No but clearly you used your Jedi mind tricks to make him do those things. :p Just playing but seriously, wow. People (ie him in this case) can be so dumb.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Once in grade eight
    fits perfectly
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Not something I got dumped for, but my ex-fiance broke up with me via instant message.....he was a real winner :huh:
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i was dumped by a guy for being "too honest" (it's true, i'm pretty blunt and quite tactless)...

i once dumped a guy for being a horrible mouth-breather. i tried very hard not to let it get to me, but i couldn't help it! when we would watch movies, not only would i have to put subtitles on, but he would want me to lay back on him in an effort to be more comfortable on my small couch...which was fine...but what was NOT fine was how he would breathe loudly on the top of my head, to the point where little stray strands of my hair would fly forward onto my face. i'm sorry, it grossed me out beyond measure, and i finally broke it off when i realized that i was starting to get ANGRY at him for doing something that he couldn't really help. he was a really nice guy, but...the mouth breathing was an unfortunate deal breaker for me. =/
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Not something I got dumped for, but my ex-fiance broke up with me via instant message.....he was a real winner :huh:
    I'm glad I've never been engaged, none of them have been worthy yet
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    i was dumped by a guy for being "too honest" (it's true, i'm pretty blunt and quite tactless)...

i once dumped a guy for being a horrible mouth-breather. i tried very hard not to let it get to me, but i couldn't help it! when we would watch movies, not only would i have to put subtitles on, but he would want me to lay back on him in an effort to be more comfortable on my small couch...which was fine...but what was NOT fine was how he would breathe loudly on the top of my head, to the point where little stray strands of my hair would fly forward onto my face. i'm sorry, it grossed me out beyond measure, and i finally broke it off when i realized that i was starting to get ANGRY at him for doing something that he couldn't really help. he was a really nice guy, but...the mouth breathing was an unfortunate deal breaker for me. =/
    very legitimate!
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Not been dumped but dumped someone. Long story short: We grew up together, were best friends all through childhood. He moved to California when we were teenagers. I became involved with someone and became pregnant and had a son. A couple years later (in my 20s) our relationship progressed and he asked me to marry him. I said no. He had become incredibly successful, worth butt loads of money and I think he thought I was the only one that would love him for him and not his money! We continued dating for four more years and he asked me every six months. He started saying things like, "I'll buy you the house you want... I'll buy you the car you want..." I finally broke up with him because I realized I didn't want to be bought. Also, he looked at my son as competition even though I had told him he would always take the back burner to my baby!! :) OK maybe not so short! I've been happily married for almost 6 years, but in April got an email from him telling me it was my last chance because he was getting married the following weekend!! Hahaha
  • shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I dumped a guy because his foot fetish was more then I could handle. He had all these weird rules where I wasn't allowed to wear socks around him and I had to have my toes painted ALL THE TIME and send him pictures/videos of me painting my toes. I had to let him give me an hour long foot massage every time I saw him, which wasn't so bad until he started sucking on my toes! Now if anyone even touches my feet I cringe!
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    So far I've managed to get dumped for not returning his phone calls for 3 days while I was moving into college, for being loved "like a sister" (he turned out to be gay), for not being willing to be a perfect girlfriend, and for no discernible reason at all. Other than that I think I've done most of the dumping, or at least initiated the termination of the relationship. Sometimes there's a reason. Other times it really just isn't working out.
  • senami632
    senami632 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:

LOL what??!
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    only once -unless my ex husbands many meanderings count!!!!
    Happened in six grade- he dumped me for my best friend!!!
    she was one of the most popular girls in school and surely one of the prettiest -but she didnt want him! still....
  • senami632
    Options
    I've gotten stood up on a date for Jesus. At the last minute, the guy opted to go to a church retreat instead of on the date. His comment to me was "I've decided to spent time with Jesus tonight instead of with you".

The kicker of the story is the next day, he emailed me a copy of the program from the retreat with the comment "Maybe you should have joined me". The topic of the retreat... "Being a Moral Christian in Today's Immoral World"...

Lmaoooo! I'm actually crying.
  • leanne2376
    Options
    He decided to become a Jehovahs Witness and told me I was going to burn in hell for having premarital sex. With him..... :noway:
    WHAT.

HAHAHA
  • senami632
    Options
    Not been dumped but my friend got dumped for being vegan. LOL!
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Not being jealous enough...... I am NOT even kidding....
  • kmarie0614
    kmarie0614 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hum, okay lets see how I can explain this...

I like trucks... especially jacked up, stacked, big sexy trucks... so naturally being a southern girl my truck has a 12 in lift kit dual stacks and all the bells and whistles. His however was on a 6in lift with nothing

Literally I got dumped because my truck was bigger than his... fml