Is it considered cheating?

Options
My girlfriend went out last night with her friend and went to a hookah bar with her friend and her firends sister. He friends sister bought them alcohol and they got drunk. They made out with each other and i found out by going through her phone and finding pictures of them kissing and her friend saying "your the best kisser ive ever had". At first with the idea, i wouldnt have minded. But after i saw my girlfriend on another person, it kinda tore me apart. I dont care if it was same sex or not, it still hurt. I recently broke up with her and shes so pissed at me and thinks its perfectly okay because it was just her friend and it was the same sex. Is it still considering cheating? :( Sorry to get all personal on here but i dont know who to really talk to.

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    If you feel hurt and uncomfortable, then it's cheating.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I think it is cheating. Cheating can happen with opposite or same sex.
    Even if it was just for fun.
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    Absolutely. It doesn't matter if it's a girl or a guy she messed around with. It doesn't matter that she was drinking.
    You can be drunk and still have thoughts going on in your head.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options

I completely agree. Anything that makes you uncomfortable or hurts would be considered cheating. How would she feel if you did the same thing? Same sex, opposite sex, friend or not, she still kissed someone else. If you are in a committed relationship you shouldn't even think about kissing someone else.
  • joannier16
    Options
    How would she feel if you were kissing another guy?
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    YES it is cheating
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Cheating. It sucks but its cheating.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Yeah.
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It is cheating and it sucks, sorry someone would do that to you I know how it feels. Same sex or not it does not matter, cheating is cheating! Would you be asking the same question if it was with a guy instead of a girl? What matters is how you feel about it! Do what you think is right, but I agree with everyone else who said if you are hurt it is cheating!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If it hurt you and upset you, it's cheating.

Some women find a gray area there. You might have spoken to her about how it made you feel...

To be totally honest there are a lot of men who have no issue with this.
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I punch you in the face with my left hand, but I'm actually right handed, did I really punch you in the face?
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    If it hurt you and upset you, it's cheating.

Some women find a gray area there. You might have spoken to her about how it made you feel...

To be totally honest there are a lot of men who have no issue with this.

I'd call it cheating. Giving affections to someone else, regardless of gender, is still a betrayal.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    i found out by going through her phone
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    How is it cheating if you've already broken up?
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Yes and tell her to enjoy her new girlfriend. Had it been in front of you I'd probably just say "jackpot" and stfu.

Oh unless you were already broken up then it just sucks but oh well.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Ok I am confused. In your last sentence you say you recently broke up with her. Then you say you looked through her phone. If you are broken up, then what difference does it make who she is kissing? Next how is it ok that you invaded her privacy to check up on her? If you are broken up then it is not cheating, and you need to MYOB.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    no. it's not cheating.

we are all sluts.

every last one of us.

booze lets the animal loose.
  • CaptChad75
    Options
    Have you tried making out with your buddy to see if it makes her feel uncomfortable?
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I punch you in the face with my left hand, but I'm actually right handed, did I really punch you in the face?

Damn.... why do girls always gotta get violent? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Catch them in the act...jump on the pile. Problem solved.