This has to be one of the most random reasons to lose weight

So I was thinking last night about all the reasons I have to stay on track and not cheat and this came to my mind..

"so my wrists and ankles match the rest of my body"

I sat there like "WTF, brain?" but it's true, my wrists and ankles are tiny, its the only part of my body that's skinny lol

I swear, the things I think of when I'm tired..

What are some of the more...non-conventional reasons you have to lose weight?

Replies

• vikkijaye
    vikkijaye Posts: 25 Member
    I have tiny wrists and ankles too!
  • justmyalias
    justmyalias Posts: 153 Member
    so my favorite Joe Boxer undies fit??
    so my cheeks (face, not bum) aren't so chubby...
  • So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    did it so I could fit into restroom stalls easier :laugh:
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Because all of the pants in my closet are a size 12, and my butt is not.
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    I have a small head and it makes my body look even bigger. I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time which is not helping me either but whenever I want to make sure to look normal I let my hair out and try to make it look big so that it can be in proportion with my body. Yes, it is a random and weird reason but I need to lose weight right now. If I could make my head bigger I would but that's not going to happen so I need to make the rest of me smaller.
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

OMG! I thought I was the only one that did that! I hate cushions now.
  • I have a small head and it makes my body look even bigger. I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time which is not helping me either but whenever I want to make sure to look normal I let my hair out and try to make it look big so that it can be in proportion with my body. Yes, it is a random and weird reason but I need to lose weight right now. If I could make my head bigger I would but that's not going to happen so I need to make the rest of me smaller.

This is wierd I NEVER wear my hair up because my body looks huge in comparison to my tiny pin head!
  • Also ... Hitching my jeans up / pulling tops down - if I ever hit goal weight I better never have to do that again!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

I do both of these things All. The. Time. It's ridiculous! I can't wait for the day when I feel confident without the cushion sitting in front of my stomach!
  • So I can clap, walk, wave, jump, ect, without my body jiggling everywhere!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    type one diabetes and high blood pressure and cholesterol. I don't want an early death.....
  • So my boobs stick out further than my stomach. Lol.
  • same here! my wrists and ankles are tiny as well! :D
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    I want my boobs to get smaller. They are HUGE and annoying and I am so done with them!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member

I do both of these things All. The. Time. It's ridiculous! I can't wait for the day when I feel confident without the cushion sitting in front of my stomach!

I'm guilty too. Or the throw blanket. Somehow, I'm always cold, even if it's 100 degrees and I'm sweating. :wink:

Random reason? T-shirts are awkward to wear. I can't pull them off. I feel like a weirdo with such a tight collar.

Another? The sides of the back of the chair that rubs into my butt cheeks because it is larger than they made the chair for.
  • Debashreegc
    Debashreegc Posts: 1 Member
    I totally empathise!!!! I have dainty hands and feet (and ankles and wrists, of course) but the rest of me is built like a MAC truck. I am trying to look less disproportionate.... :laugh:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    My reason was so I could see my collar bones. Seriously. I always envied anyone who had them showing, so I worked hard to get there. It worked.

I can now wear sexy off the shoulder, strapless tops all cause I know I have the look for it.
  • I have hips that are extremely well defined. They look like they belong on a UFC fighter. They also look really stupid wit my fat belly and live handles hanging out above them.
  • So i don't look like a pyramid! I have the most awful pear shape lol
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    I want to wave like the queen, without chubby arms slobbering around!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    To fit on roller coasters.

And sit in the front row not the damn "special seats made to accommodate larger riders" which I didn't fit into either.
  • Because I want my boobs to be biger then my stomach.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member

SO glad Im not the only one that automatically reaches for pillow when sitting down!
  • I have a small head and it makes my body look even bigger. I wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time which is not helping me either but whenever I want to make sure to look normal I let my hair out and try to make it look big so that it can be in proportion with my body. Yes, it is a random and weird reason but I need to lose weight right now. If I could make my head bigger I would but that's not going to happen so I need to make the rest of me smaller.

OMG Me too!!!! I'm always getting the mick taken out of my tiny head by my family (i wear an XS crash helmet!) but my body needs to be in proportion!
  • I have tiny child wrists too - and they're getting smaller as I lose weight!

MFing tall boots that zip up - there are so many pairs that I want and I can't wear them! I love my lace up DMs but I'd like the option of others too - I'm not even that fat, I just have monster calves.
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Mine is so I don't get the "roll" on the band of my pants and underwear! :huh:
  • So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

Yup, I do this too all the time. If I am not behind a desk I am hiding my belly under a cushion! :blushing:

Another reason for losing weight - I have got a wardrobe full of beautiful clothes that probably wont fit around my ankle at the moment! I want 'em back on my butt!!
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    So I was thinking last night about all the reasons I have to stay on track and not cheat and this came to my mind..

"so my wrists and ankles match the rest of my body"

I sat there like "WTF, brain?" but it's true, my wrists and ankles are tiny, its the only part of my body that's skinny lol

I swear, the things I think of when I'm tired..

What are some of the more...non-conventional reasons you have to lose weight?

SAME!! My wrists, ankles, shoulders, hands and feet are tiny and then I have this big belly, butt and thighs. I realllyy want them to match!
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    So I can sit straight in a bus seat instead of sideways, a smaller bum means I have a bit more legroom.