Work out EVERY day till December Challenge!

Options

Replies

• JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I took 20 minutes to eat a Philly cheese steak sandwich.
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    go on then, I am in but for me some of the days will just be walking (the dogs) as I can't do intensive work every day yet.

I am in the Uk so it is still the morning here but I am planning a 5k run as soon as I get dressed!
  • Katythetrant
    Options
    I'm in :-) starting with a game of badminton tonight!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    OK I'm in. I been working out every day since Feb 8th this year. Easy done :) I'm working out every day till 8th Feb next year :)
  • sacha_1987
    sacha_1987 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to join this for definate. I'm 170lbs and only 5ft3 - UK size 12-14 and I'm so depressed with my weight but I just love food!

I've been cutting down my portion sizes etc, and it's working slowly - but exercise is what I need to give me that bit extra!!

So even if I have a rest day - I'm going to get some sit ups and press ups in.

Good luck everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Working out every day is how I got so sick recently and how I ended up with tendonitis and then an achilles tear last year... was out of the gym for over 3 months from the tear and I'm currently 4 weeks out of exercise with another two two go before the doctor will even consider allowing me to return to the gym for LIGHT exercise 1-2 time a week. It's going to be at least another month until I'm allowed to resume even close to normal activity. So...if you're talking about like legitimate cardio intensive workouts then take it from me you NEED rest days. I learned the hard way TWICE!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'm in, although I only saw this today. - My rest days will be now Yoga or Pilates Days.

7/11 - 30 minute run
    8/11 - 30 minutes strength training, followed by a 15min run.
  • Khally28
    Options
    I'm in ^^
  • thistimevictory
    Options
    I am in!

7-Nov
    30 min jmbr cardio 1, 30 mins jillian's yoga meltdown
    8-Nov
    30 min jmbr workout 1, 10 mins yoga, 20 mins Sun salutaions
  • dusk77
    dusk77 Posts: 16
    Options
    Great idea for a challenge, I am in especially as I am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and this should be done every day. I will check in later when I have done my exercise and Good Luck to us all :drinker:
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in too :) I have been a bit lazy lately so this is a great idea!

running and core muscle exercises on non-running days plus some swimming
  • juewil
    juewil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in i need the challenge.
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yay im in too. Even if its just a little bit. I tend to carry on when I exercise every day, one or two day slip and its over for me.

Been training since 6th Nov so just starting to get into it again, and loving it so far!

Never normally train on a Friday but looking forward to a better body :)
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Anyone else?

Yesterday I went for a run and did a 15 min. weight session. Almost didn't but committing to every day doesn't allow me the luxury of the "I'll do it tomorrow " excuse so I made it happen :) Today is a boot camp class!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    this is great..... except for that little thing called over training. be careful.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    If its not for you then don't join :) I mix cardio and weight training with yoga so a day off isn't necessary as cardio and yoga are technically "days off" as my cardio isn't running miles and miles daily and my weights aren't 7 days a week. Days off are only necessary for people who overtrain the same muscle groups daily.
    Working out every day is how I got so sick recently and how I ended up with tendonitis and then an achilles tear last year... was out of the gym for over 3 months from the tear and I'm currently 4 weeks out of exercise with another two two go before the doctor will even consider allowing me to return to the gym for LIGHT exercise 1-2 time a week. It's going to be at least another month until I'm allowed to resume even close to normal activity. So...if you're talking about like legitimate cardio intensive workouts then take it from me you NEED rest days. I learned the hard way TWICE!
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I so need this! I am in. Thanks for postin this!
  • karietate
    karietate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile: I did Couch to 5k this morning on the treadmill for 35 mins..
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late, but I'm in. Wednesday I only did two 15 min low impact aerobic sessions on my breaks at work. Yesterday I had the day off so I did the pushups, bench dips, and 2 Turbo Fire DVDs (HIIT in the morning and Cardio in the evening).
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Morning, glories !

I'm just seeing this challenge & would LOVE to join in ....... slacked off lately, so this is the kickstart I need ....... already did 15 minutes of yoga ....... plan to hit the gym after work for cardio & weights ......

Will report in later ...... have fun, y'all !