This has to be one of the most random reasons to lose weight

Options

Replies

• rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I want to match my ankles & wrists too!
    I want to fit back into my wedding ring.
    I want to get into those size tens again without a VBL! (Almost there)
    I can not remember the last time I wore a single digit size...must have been junior high? How cool would it be to do that again?!

I have to say, I like my big calves. Yes, they make finding boots hard, but I've always had big calves (even when I was smaller). I remember in college some guy commenting on my strong legs because of my calf muscles. So I don't mind them one bit (and am actually kinda proud of them!).
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Because at my age .. (46) I don't wanna look like the typical "mom". Hate the stereotype of Mom's once they are in their 40s and over just look their age and have that motherly pudge about them ..

Currently .. 5'4 - 112 lbs .. and DAMN proud to be that way! :drinker: :bigsmile:

(yes .. I might be a little vain) LOL
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    So I don't have to buy pants a whole size larger just to accomodate my saddle bags (and then have them taken in at the waist)

So I don't have to stand behind other people in group photos.

So my shorts don't ride up because of my thighs rubbing together when I run.
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wash my feet in the shower without practically falling over the side of the tub. That dancing on one foot and washing the other looks like a spaz learning how to line dance.
  • NoMoreFlubbering
    NoMoreFlubbering Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My weird reason: I don't like going for the "female" exams every few years. I'm embarrassed :(
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    So I don't have to constantly rearrange clothes and hug a cushion when sitting down!

OMG! I thought I was the only one that did that! I hate cushions now.

I'm glad I'm not alone! Oh cushions.. -_-
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    1. So I don't weigh more than my SO.
    2. When I go to Disney next year, I don't want to be a heifer like I was the last time.
    3. My wrists and ankles are small, too.
    4. I can hide from my dog! (We play hide-and-seek, and I'm sure sick of hiding behind doors and beds, but would like something different!)
    5. So I stop looking pregnant! Seriously, all my weight gathered in my tummy, and I look at least seven months pregnant.
  • FDwife153
    FDwife153 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My reason was so I could see my collar bones. Seriously. I always envied anyone who had them showing, so I worked hard to get there. It worked.

OMG! ME TOOOOO! i think collar bones are sexy! i know that sounds weird. but i am totally excited that mine are starting to show. :)
  • Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My reason was so I could see my collar bones. Seriously. I always envied anyone who had them showing, so I worked hard to get there. It worked.

OMG! ME TOOOOO! i think collar bones are sexy! i know that sounds weird. but i am totally excited that mine are starting to show. :)

I feel the same, collar bones ARE sexy! I can't wait for mine to show again! That and my hip bones. *sigh* I can't wait for that. Not for them to like, jut out but for them to at least be visible.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    So I can feel more comfortable sitting at my work desk all day. It's much better when I'm not constantly worried about my clothes being in place and the fat isn't pulling my stomach forward :noway:
  • ewestsca
    ewestsca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So I can be happy when a picture is taken of me. My mother hides from the camera, so we don't have that many pictures of her. I noticed right before starting to lose weight that I had started hidding from cameras.
  • bluestocking01
    Options
    So my boobs stick out further than my stomach. Lol.

Me too! LOL
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Also ... Hitching my jeans up / pulling tops down - if I ever hit goal weight I better never have to do that again!

I wish this were true for me. Especially the pulling pants up, it happens no matter what weight I am.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Sooo many of the things you guys just said! So that I don't have to hug a cushion when sitting, stop hiding from cameras, not constantly readjust my clothes, so my small wrists and ankles don't look ridiculous compared to the hugeness of me, and to not have such gigantic boobs...also to not get diabetes and be healthy.
  • Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Oh, here's a good one.

To never hear "you have such a pretty face" EVER again.
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    To look as awesome as I did in high school. That was the last time I ever looked in the mirror and thought "damn I look nice today!" I was still overweight, but not nearly as much as I am now.

Related to the above: So I can rock short hair again. I keep hearing that short hair generally does not look good on fat girls. I've been growing out my hair (sorta) for nearly two years now for that reason (and because all my friends think I look good with longer hair) and I am SICK OF IT! I plan on chopping most of it off this weekend so now I really do have to work to get a body that looks good with shorter hair LOL!
  • chcunningham
    chcunningham Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My crazy reason is so that i can get rid of my back wing/boobs and the fat meat at my knees!~
  • 323notDEB
    323notDEB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have so many great reasons to celebrate losing 185 pounds, like no longer having to ask the flight attendant for a seat belt extender, my stomach not rubbing up against the steering wheel of my car, no longer having to worry if my clothes will fit, being able to walk through a turnstile without turning sideways and getting up on my tiptoes, not having to press the up button forever to enter my weight on the treadmill, no longer having a butt so big that my cat can sit back there on my butt shelf, etc. But ... my all-time favorite silly reward is being able to throw my underwear down the laundry chute without them opening up like a giant parachute as they float to the bottom. Hee, hee, hee! That one still makes me smile, every day.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I was doing dumps that would have made Godzilla go back to hibernating in the sea. that level of output made me question the imput a bit
  • LivvyLinde
    Options
    to get rid of the hideous muffin top!