Shakeology?!?

Options

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    overpriced garbage.

whey protein + greens supplement = less money, better results, not supporting a pyramid scheme company.

But are the ingredients handpicked by Bear Grylls in the wilds of Africa?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    overpriced garbage.

whey protein + greens supplement = less money, better results, not supporting a pyramid scheme company.

But are the ingredients handpicked by Bear Grylls in the wilds of Africa?

I prefer them to be foraged in the jungles of the Amazon.
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    Since starting Shakeology, I can breathe underwater. I can't fly, yet, but my gliding has improved.
    lolol
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Overpriced crap.

The only people who are going to tell you it's good are
    a) people who don't know enough about supplements to realize they could save money by purcashing whey protein and a mutlivitamin
    b) people who are beachbody coaches. They make money by selling you the garbage.

See. The two people above me make money when the sell it.

hahahaha yes! this! I can say it b/c I used to be a coach. The price is waay too much for many people.

have not made money off of it just really like it and I have seen improvement in my energy level and so many other areas. I have tried different other meal replacements/ protein drinks and none of them tasted as good or satisfied my cravings like Shakeolgy.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    OMG! Who resurrected this thread? Please can I smack you!!

Seriously. People who resurrect old threads should be smacked senseless.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    True. They should get smacked.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Every time this thread gets resurrected a puppy dies.
    Think of the puppies.
    Stop resurrecting this thread.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Every time this thread gets resurrected a puppy dies. Think of the puppies. Stop resurrecting this thread.

Contacting PETA now.
  • penrbrown
    Options
    Every time this thread gets resurrected a puppy dies. Think of the puppies. Stop resurrecting this thread.

Contacting PETA now.

It's dead Jim.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Think of the puppies.

I heard that puppies is actually one of the secret ingredients in Shakeology. I can't confirm if this is true, but looking at the ingredients label, I can't confirm that it isn't either.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Couldn't help myself. (It is over priced crap btw)
  • zumbagada
    zumbagada Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did a cleanse a while back using Thorne Research shakes, and decided to stick to doing a shake for breakfast. I looked into shakeology at one point because a friend had given me a packet and I thought it was pretty decent, and figured it must be cheaper than the medical grade shakes I was drinking. Of course I was surprised to find that it was more than twice the price, and decided to stick to the Thorne products. Granted, there are fewer flavors, but you're really paying for the branding/distribution method with Shakeology. I'm not a big brand name junkie, so I'm not buying brand name breakfast.
  • penrbrown
    Options
    Think of the puppies.

I heard that puppies is actually one of the secret ingredients in Shakeology. I can't confirm if this is true, but looking at the ingredients label, I can't confirm that it isn't either.

Another one bites the dust!

Why do you keep doing this? Do you want puppies to die?
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    So I couldn't read this whole thread - too long. But I'll just add my personal opinion. I've purchased beachbody DVDs 3 times, and never bought any of the extras (shakeology etc). I think it's just a marketing gimmick to make more money for the company. I hate checking out with beachbody because they try so hard to get more money from you and give you like 6 screens of add-ons before you can just buy the DVD you initially went to the site for. They are trying to scare people into spending more, but these extra products won't make any difference over just good nutrition with real food. The basics of health and losing weight will always be the same - eating real food and exercising in moderation. My health is great with just that. I hope this helps.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Think of the puppies.

Obviously he hates puppies.
  • penrbrown
    Options
    Think of the puppies.

You too! *sigh* Oh. I give up. Let's just have those puppies for dinner. I bet they're low cal...
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Think of the puppies.

You too! *sigh* Oh. I give up. Let's just have those puppies for dinner. I bet they're low cal...

Oh, c'mon now...that's just crazy-talk. I mean no one would actually eat a puppy (or a dog).

:huh:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I guess it's official now.

[/thread]
  • penrbrown
    Options
    I guess it's official now.

[/thread]

YAY! No more dead puppies! They tasted terrible anyway.
  • nikiadelaney
    Options
    wow