Married Women-Your Thoughts?

Replies

• Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    It would not bother me at all. He is married, not dead :) Even though I know I am not the best looking person out there, I know he is with me.

This

It isn't disrespectful for one or the other to appreciate beauty in another person. It's only disrespectful if they treat you poorly while complimenting others.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    I don't really have a problem with those threads as posting is just for fun, but often they're an advertisement for the interested parties to send PMs and flirt more privately. THAT I would take issue with.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    I wouldn't care.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Maybe you guys should talk to each other instead of battling it out in front of internet strangers to try and get people to take sides. Are you 13 or adults?
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    If you don't like it, you need to tell him. A mature response on his part would be to stop participating.

^^^ Yup, I agree with this statement. If you are uncomfortable with his participating, then you need to discuss it with him immediately.
  • Since you told him how you feel about it and he continues to do it, he is not respecting your feelings at all. I'm gonna go all out and call dbag.
  • MsBookandTea
    MsBookandTea Posts: 39 Member
    Yes..I can see this thread, yes she has all of my passwords including this one. And I did it a total of like 3 times purely because I was bored and find it entertaining. And admittedly like to see how others perceive me. Nothing wrong with that is there?

OMG! I'm embarrassed. You saw what I wrote to her?? :blushing:

Just kidding, I don't give a crap..LOL!!
  • I don't really have a problem with those threads as posting is just for fun, but often they're an advertisement for the interested parties to send PMs and flirt more privately. THAT I would take issue with.

I agree that it does invite others to try to talk privetly/befriend you. Thankfully he is respectful enough to deny those friend requests. I think in his head it is all just for fun.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    I was wondering how the married women in this forum would feel about your husband posting in the "rate the person above you" threads?

I recently noticed my husband posting in one of these and I'm not sure how I feel about it. How would you feel? Do you think it is wrong? Do you think it is more in the gray area? Or do you think there is nothing wrong with it what so ever?
    Haaa!
    Men and women BOTH have a strong sex drive.
    They just approach sex differently.
    Women, as I believe, like to look attractive. They want the attraction of another man, stated simply.
    As a married woman, I want to be attractive, but not attracting, if you can understand what I mean
    It's just being responsible to my husband and family.
    Men, are very attracted by sight.
    A married man must be careful in this area IMO. It's between that couple.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    I think of that happened with me, I would have gone to the thread, as well, and rated my husband.

Yes, it may bother me a bit to see him rating other females, but joining in along with him would make me get over it, I bet.
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    I might be a little jealous, but then I would ask him about it and we would laugh about it or we would silently judge people together.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Well, I think you two are a cute couple!

But I do think one should consider the others feelings. Assuming that one does not play that card too often I mean. Some gals can use emotions a bit much. But I do believe in being a gentleman, character, honor, etiquette, civilized and respectful of others feeling. Esp in regards to ones spouse.

My hubby def has eyes that see pretty women. Heck, so do I! I notice women before men. They kinda have themselves set up that way. Like male birds do. But he corrects himself quickly, as a gentleman should. Never oggles. Never says anything. Would never flirt, cheat, or even openly admit (though he can't not smile when I pick on him about it) that he found another chick pretty.

Men are men. Now, thats no reason to be a pig or act single. But it is a fact that men are visual creatures.

Also... If you feel attractive, sometimes ppl like more than one person to notice. Sometimes you want to feel like a "catch".
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Oh Please!
    harmless fun.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    I can't watch.. :noway:
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    I don't do that, don't even see the point................refocus to why we are here
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Eventually he will although this is something I have already talked to him.
    If you have already talked to him, why are you here talking to us Online strangers?
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    If your husband has time to waste in those threads, clearly he needs a few more chores. Just my thought!
  • It would not bother me at all. He is married, not dead :) Even though I know I am not the best looking person out there, I know he is with me.

Ditto! If this kind of thing makes you jealous or whatever, then there are other issues going on in your marriage that you need to address. If you truly don't have any marital problems, then you need to work on your OWN self confidence. I'm confident enough in myself that I couldn't care less if my husband posted something like that. I know he loves me and he's not going anywhere. You think he doesn't ever see a girl and think she's good looking? Please. Just like I'm sure you have seen guys before and though - oh! That's a pretty good looking guy. Like the girl above me said - he's married, not dead.
  • If your husband has time to waste in those threads, clearly he needs a few more chores. Just my thought!

hahaha! good suggestion ;)
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    No wouldnt bother me, allthough I would probably snoop to see what scores he gives and ask him to rate me too lol