Married Women-Your Thoughts?

Replies

• FYI - to the 9 ladies who just sent my husband a friend request he will be denying them :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    FYI - to the 9 ladies who just sent my husband a friend request he will be denying them :)
    LOL
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Cool:)....but....are you married? With children?

Married with 3 kids. We have been together since junior year in high school, so 16 years now. :) Neither of us are the jealous types. He wants to be with me or he doesn't. Message boards don't make people have affairs. Facebook don't make people have affairs. If a guy is going to flirt/cheat and/or act inappropriate online, GUARANTEED he's doing it in real life, too. (flirting with the girl cutting his hair. Flirting with someone at work - whatever!) Bottom line - you trust him or you don't. The 'rate me' things on here are totally harmless fun.
    IMO, it's not necessary to be 'Jealous Type"
    The reality is that (IMO) a woman is experiencing "sex", of sorts, when a man is attracted to her.
    Put another way...my husband could have sex with me all the time, but, if I did not perceive his attraction to me... i would be rather bored.
    Therefore, if my husband gave his attraction to another woman, I would have a tendency to react strongly because, to me, that IS sex.
    Again, just giving you my perspective:)
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    I think you should quote his response and say..hey this is my husband..You know what is sexy about him? His life insurance policy:)

Yes!!
  • Midnigh
    Midnigh Posts: 56 Member
    Just because other married women may be ok with it, it may still not be ok with you. That being said: it sounds like it's not ok with you and then I would ask; does it have to do with how you are feeling about yourself?

I suspect most of us here on this website, came here because we don't feel "OK" with ourselves. As we attain our fitness goals, we feel better about ourselves. So I'd like to suggest that you focus your energy on what you came to this website to do, which I assume is to improve your fitness level and thereby feel better about yourself.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    FYI - to the 9 ladies who just sent my husband a friend request he will be denying them :)

oh wow really? :noway:

have they no shame? wtf!

so wrong. :grumble:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member

forget the husband for a minute... i wanna know if the wife thinks i'm hot!

Mullet_redneck.jpg

...what? too soon??

:bigsmile:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    deleted that one:)
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    I don't know how I'd feel if I was a woman and my husband did that. What I do know is that the OP is kinda hot. Let's be friends. Creeper PM and friend request sent.

I might be in trouble haha.
  • FYI - to the 9 ladies who just sent my husband a friend request he will be denying them :)

have they no shame? wtf!

I know!! It is awful. When I was single I would never dream of seeking out a married man.

Now that I am married I will not give any guy the time of day. Like I said-I do not have a reason to get attention from other men because I have the best hubby in the world (even though we may disagree on this topic). lol
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member

CLASSIC!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Window shopping is fine.
  • wrevhn

have they no shame? wtf!

I know!! It is awful. When I was single I would never dream of seeking out a married man.

Now that I am married I will not give any guy the time of day. Like I said-I do not have a reason to get attention from other men because I have the best hubby in the world (even though we may disagree on this topic). lol

Shows you their character dear. Never let low lifes ruffle your feathers :wink:

Easier said than done, Its ruffling mine and its not even my situation! lol. But I feel it. I get it.

The happier the married man, the more girls want him.

My hubs is great. He turned down a Lindsey Lohan looking girl (freaky deaky young thang) who was begging it from him, in front of his army buds who all adore me. But he waited till he was in love (me) to even have sex, he is a romantic. So I have no worries. He tells me everything. But lord does he get hit on. It gets on my nerves. ppl will be like "don't you trust him?" ...plz, that has nothing to do with it. Actually, little to do with him. Its between me and the b!tch who is trampling on my territory. Thinking she won a race I already got the trophy to. Its a slap in the face.
  • riveradee
    riveradee Posts: 40 Member
    i really think it depends on how secure you are in yourself..it might bother me if i was feeling insecure on a particular day..but in reality i agree with the persons post that he's married not dead...of course it would have to be ok with him if the shoe were on the other foot..i've not seen what you are referring to..and i don't spend enough time online to want to participate in it..but that doesn't make it wrong..like the other person said also..every marriage has different rules and if you feel something same something...u also don't want your spouse to feel suffocated..you know...
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Depends on if it's out of character - by that I mean often my other half comments about a good looking lady on tv or in person & I don't care to be honest. We usually have disagreements if said person is good looking or not!

If you aren't happy with it & it was out of character then yes maybe be worried but other than that - it's harmless fun & like someone else said, it's boredom kicking in :smile:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    I'm not married, but I am engaged and we have been together going on 7 years. Honestly, it wouldn't have bothered me at all. My fiance looks at women when we're out, and we talk about how certain girls are pretty and so on. I understand he loves me and wants to be with me, but I also understand he is a guy. He's going to see a pretty girl and make a comment. Those who don't say anything are still looking at women, they are just too scared to say anything. Don't let it bother you. All is well, but it's a bit much to think you are the only woman in the world he finds attractive. I know I always look at men around him, and he laughs and does the same with me

THIS :drinker:
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    I don't know how I'd feel if I was a woman and my husband did that. What I do know is that the OP is kinda hot. Let's be friends. Creeper PM and friend request sent.

Wow rednecks and crackheads hittin on you babe. I might be in trouble haha.

So you're tossing around an insult at the guy who finds your wife attractive? After you've rated other women?? He is neither of those, btw.

Who can't take what they can dish out?
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    I never sent anyone a "creeper message or friend request" to anyone....

If you dont see the problem that I had with that comment Im not gonna argue with you.

That guy sent me an IM trying to be all friendly and apologetic before I even knew what he had wrote but after I saw it I thought it was completely uncalled for. So yea **** him.
  • wrevhn
    What is "creeper message" anyway? I do not know this term.
  • Yo_Lazarov
    Yo_Lazarov Posts: 56 Member
    Hey Bec and everyone,

It is a gray area indeed, however - a very fine line and indeed a slippery slope while in a relationship, be it married or in a committed partnership.

Whether the 'rate this person' posts are made by those interested in attracting accurate feedback, phishing for attention or to see what is out there, it's a question of personal intent. What harmless fun is seen by one... It becomes someone elses painful reality.

The internet can easily damage a relationship beyond repair since online psychology tends to be significantly more relaxed on what is actually categorised as flirting or inappropriate comments (or images) sent or received in the account holder's privacy.

Overgeneralizing of course, but most would find such activity offensive and without place in a monogamous or not open relationship.

If it hurts or bothers, than it must be addressed.

Best of luck!