Married Women-Your Thoughts?

Options

Replies

• beccannes
    Options
    Wow.. for those who have given me advice and your perspective I greatly do appreciate it. I know that I do not post in the forums that often! For those who did not 100% agree with me your thoughts did show me a different perspective, in which has helped me understand alittle more. Although even though I know my husbands posts were harmless I still don't like other girls rating him.. alot of it comes with what comes after it ( TONS of friend requests from other girls) and I am not that naive to think that they have innocent/harmless intentions;) For those who think that I am trying to "stir" things up quite honestly I was just get other perspectives on this topic.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    I'm not married, but I am engaged and we have been together going on 7 years. Honestly, it wouldn't have bothered me at all. My fiance looks at women when we're out, and we talk about how certain girls are pretty and so on. I understand he loves me and wants to be with me, but I also understand he is a guy. He's going to see a pretty girl and make a comment. Those who don't say anything are still looking at women, they are just too scared to say anything. Don't let it bother you. All is well, but it's a bit much to think you are the only woman in the world he finds attractive. I know I always look at men around him, and he laughs and does the same with me

THIS :drinker:

Hahaha! Well thanks! It's worked for us for years! I love playing the game of whether he finds a woman attractive or not. But to each their own. I can't expect everyone to treat a relationship the same as him and I. Clearly the OP and her hubby are in complete communication with each other, so I see no reason for this to be a big deal. If it's a problem, speak up. If not, don't. Relationships to me should not be a job, but something that comes natural. Perhaps I'm nieve, but I watched my parents relationship completely fail, and mine flourish. I just go with it being two people in love sharing a life, not making it a huge problem.
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i dont like flirting of any kind.....leads to trouble
  • Marvi120
    Marvi120 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm married and don't participate in those threads anymore. I see nothing wrong with it if you're both ok with it... but I personally feel like it's a bit disrespectful.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I'm can't even speak ...I have been in threads with people talking about there significant others that arn't on MFP but I have never been on one that the other person magically apears!!

*mouth drop*

There was a thread a few weeks ago where a couple laid out REALLY EXPLICIT foreplay sexting with each other. Like, really dirty. That was a mouth dropper. This isn't so bad.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm can't even speak ...I have been in threads with people talking about there significant others that arn't on MFP but I have never been on one that the other person magically apears!!

*mouth drop*

There was a thread a few weeks ago where a couple laid out REALLY EXPLICIT foreplay sexting with each other. Like, really dirty. That was a mouth dropper. This isn't so bad.

I miss all the fun around here. Stupid work...
  • Marvi120
    Marvi120 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Disrespectful. i agree!
  • no_stagnation
    Options
    IMO, doing a pic rating on this site seems relatively tame.

Although, I'd imagine something's probably happened in the past, for her to have all of HIS PASSWORDS - or she's an untrusting crazy lady

& I'd assume homeboy knows the rating would drive the wife batty, and probably shouldn't do it.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

*mouth drop*

I miss all the fun around here. Stupid work...
    It was late on either a friday or a saturday. You might have been sleeping!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    really??? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

And a lot of people post 9s and 10s just to be nice regardless of what the person looks like.
    [/quote]
  • no_stagnation
    Options

And a lot of people post 9s and 10s just to be nice regardless of what the person looks like.
    [/quote]

OH NO, & here I was thinking I was really a 9 :cry:
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options

[/quote]

its rare you ever see under an 8 or 7. so this is kinda true.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone should start a Be Real thread, and actually be honest on looks..Ya think people would really be honest?!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options

OH NO, & here I was thinking I was really a 9 :cry:
    [/quote]

i was quoting the second poster in this thread, MFP fail :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

yes, you ARE really a 9 :flowerforyou:
  • no_stagnation
    Options
    Maybe someone should start a Be Real thread, and actually be honest on looks..Ya think people would really be honest?!

Probably not a good idea, too many people's feeling would get hurt....
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    Options

hhhmmmmm....then again, maybe not :noway:
  • beccannes
    Options
    Ok- so are you turning my anti-rating thread into a rating thread?? lol
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I tried to be honest and I rated some girl a 6.8 (which isnt too bad at all imo) and she PM'd me the next day telling me how she finished off a bottle of wine and stared at herself in the mirror all night crying because of what i rated her. So yea the honesty part is highly overated on those threads. No wonder people lie to eachother.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    How about ppl just start a thread where they rate themselves, better yet, like yourself enough and screw others opinions! :smile:

in a good way, not being mean