Married Women-Your Thoughts?

Options

Replies

• beccannes
    Options
    What is "creeper message" anyway? I do not know this term.

I am not sure! lol
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    FYI - to the 9 ladies who just sent my husband a friend request he will be denying them :)

Yeah he will. On this account.
  • beccannes
    Options
    FYI - to the 9 ladies who just sent my husband a friend request he will be denying them :)

My wonderful hubby wouldn't be that decietful!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Everyone should just go on to the Rate me thread. lol.
    I can say I'm guilty of going on that topic as well, boredom, and my fiancé got annoyed that I did that. Don't think it's that big of a deal, as long as you are honest about it. It's not like you know any of these people and its just a lil ego boost.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I am not sure! lol

A lot like "Just wanted to say....lookin game ms ..... ms pretty smile, anytime. your guy's damn lucky, i see. "

Or requests for nekkid pics.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options

As much as I love my husband, and, as good as his characer is....he is still a MAN!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    look, this is pretty simple.

the wife has her FEELINGS hurt.
    the husband is trying to prove he didn't do anything wrong.

wife's FEELINGS >> husband proving he didn't do anything wrong.

let's look at the possible scenarios.

a) wife hurt, husband did something wrong = outcome: husband must apologize
    b) wife hurt, husband did nothing wrong = outcome: husband must apologize
    c) wife not hurt, husband did something wrong = outcome: marriage counseling
    d) wife not hurt, husband did nothing wrong = outcome: this thread wouldn't exist in the first place

it's pretty obvious what the husband must do.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options

c) wife not hurt, husband did something wrong = outcome: marriage counselor
    d) wife not hurt, husband did nothing wrong = outcome: this thread wouldn't exist in the first place

lol!
    Cool:)
  • DavPul
    Options

I am not sure! lol

A lot like "Just wanted to say....lookin game ms ..... ms pretty smile, anytime. your guy's damn lucky, i see. "

What type of amoral d-bag asks women on the internet for nekkid pics??? Besides me, I mean
  • DavPul
    Options

As pointed out by an astute friend of mine, I'm pretty sure these two are sitting on the couch having a good laugh at all they've stirred up. I'm cool with it. After all, the couple that trolls together stays together.
  • beccannes
    Options

c) wife not hurt, husband did something wrong = outcome: marriage counseling

Good Point!! I think there is more harm if a wife isn't hurt about something that was done wrong than if a wife is hurt about something that their husband did not do wrong.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I am not sure! lol

What type of amoral d-bag asks women on the internet for nekkid pics??? Besides me, I mean

You never asked me for any you *kitten*!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

brett-favre.jpg
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I think of that happened with me, I would have gone to the thread, as well, and rated my husband.

Yes, it may bother me a bit to see him rating other females, but joining in along with him would make me get over it, I bet.

*I was thinking this to, only I would rate the next person, not specifically my boyfriend.

I wouldn't mind, if it was a simple rating. If it was like "damn girl you have the sexiest legs" or "on a scale of 1-10 your a 20! Out of this world beautiful" then it would be crossing the line. But simply rating I don't think I would mind.. ever think that it might not be him just wanting to look and rate the women but HIM needing the confidence booster from the person who rates him..

Also, I'm pretty positive men are not the only one's who look or lust after others. I'm not married, but I've been with my boyfriend for six years, and only when we were first dating did I get annoyed if he even glanced in another chicks direction.. I know he loves me, and we talk about attractiveness on both men and women that we see all the time. Some we agree on, others we don't. It's always fun when we don't agree and we have to argue why we think that person is so attractive. It's pure entertainment, it's like looking at actors and actresses in movies. Except we do it while we are at work, or at a bar, or at dinner. We also make fun of what people are wearing or doing, so it's not all looks.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Yes..I can see this thread, yes she has all of my passwords including this one. And I did it a total of like 3 times purely because I was bored and find it entertaining. And admittedly like to see how others perceive me. Nothing wrong with that is there?

Priceless.

I am not laughing with you bro, I am laughing at you
  • DavPul
    Options
    What is "creeper message" anyway?

The hot chicks on MFP get them all the time.....
  • DavPul
    Options

I am not sure! lol

Uh oh. I better send out a mass creeper PM before I get in trouble with everyone on my FL
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I am not sure! lol

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo.....He's asked me many times!
  • banks89202
    Options
    I'm can't even speak ...I have been in threads with people talking about there significant others that arn't on MFP but I have never been on one that the other person magically apears!!

*mouth drop*
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    If it makes you uncomfortable, tell him to stop. should not be big deal. On a side note, it is a little over sensitive and I think if it is bothering you, it is for other reasons. 2 cents