Once I got dumped for

Options

Replies

• llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Once i got dumped because my ex saw me in a pic with a dude with his arm around me on new year's eve... The guy was this gay guy i met on the night but he didn't believe me lol
    they never believe the gayness
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    btw this is so awesome to have a part two haha really glad everyone had stuff to share
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    First of all this thread is hilarious! But where do I start....lets go with the top three...

1. I was dumped at 18 because and I quote "what I can get off you I could get off a prostitute"... on our first "date" (took me to maccas and then to a pool hall) he proceeded to get me beyond drunk (i was vomiting), took me home and had sex with me twice..told me i should "respect myself more than to sleep around"- Prior to him i was a VIRGIN :noway:

2. Been seeing a lovely rich man for about 6mths... getting taken to lunch, sleep overs at his and weekends away....new years day I got a call from him (me being mighty hungover) telling me that it was over because he just couldn't see a future....didn't see that one coming. This story gets interesting 5mins later when I got a call from a angry woman asking me how long i've been sleeping with her fiance? Guess that future was hard to see beyond his angry fiance reading his new years text professing his love to me....whoops!

3. Recent was him explaining to me with that song "She's so high-Fastball" that I was too beautiful, too smart and I deserved better than him, and that he couldn't be with me because what we had was so deep & he'd not be able to be with another girl like that until he sorted himself out..... Well it turns out he was able to sort himself out mighty quickly (unlike i was... heartbroken and destroyed) because the young, unemployed, pregnant chick he had as a customer 2mths earlier and him were annoucing their relationship on facebook 3 days later... JOY.

I'm thinking I'm attracted to *kitten* at this point, so I'm not dating for a while.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I was dumped by my first love for been myself at a party, she got jealous because I made her friends laugh (guys and girls). thankfully, I dont date egos anymore lol
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    he proceeded to get me beyond drunk (i was vomiting)
    Nobody gets you drunk.. you get you drunk.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I was dumped by my first love for been myself at a party, she got jealous because I made her friends laugh (guys and girls). thankfully, I dont date egos anymore lol
    People that make people laugh are awesome! lol
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    "She's so high-Fastball"

She's so High is by Tal Bachman.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I was dumped by my girlfriend because apparently she didn't date girls.

This was nearly three years into our relationship.. . . ..... .. . . :indifferent:
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    "She's so high-Fastball"

She's so High is by Tal Bachman.

Sorry that was the name he had it under on his phone... apologies!
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Bump for part 2!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    Bump for part 2!
    woo!
  • prettygonetatty
    Options
    My boyfriend when i was 14 always used to call my Cell Phone from his home phone.
    He dumped me because his parents got mad at him about the phone bill!
    Haaa!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I got dumped because my husband and I were too much alike. I like men...and apparently so does he. After 11 years and 3 children, he left me for a 25 year old male dancer in Thailand!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Love this thread...

1. After taking this guy back, a couple months later we were out drinking and apparently I flirted with some guy while a bartender made us another drink. He ignored me for 2 days, then dumped me via text while I was working. When he came crawling back a few months later I told him to take a hike.

2. This one was more mutual - although this guy couldn't give a straight answer to save his life - so I made him say it to give myself some satisfaction. Anyways this one is super recent. I dated this guy for 9 months. I always kind of knew something was off with him, I couldn't place it, and was starting to think he was just a workaholic who never had time for anything. Come to find out threw the grapevine he is actually a gambling addict with an ubsurd amount of money in debt. He didn't like I knew, I didn't like he was a gambler and that he had no time for me, so we called it off within 2 days of me finding out. He said 'I am fairly certain I want to break up, but we should sit down together and talk before we finalize it' HAHA what?

So I also attract addict *kitten*... time to change what I am looking for. At this point you don't even have to be sexy, just treat me right.. haha.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    In HS I got dumped after my then boyfriend didn't pass his math test. Apparently he was dating me to get tutoring classes. Unfortunately, smarts cant be taught! Today is is still the loser he was back then.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Bump! These are amusing :p

I feel kinda lucky. Never been dumped. First boyfriend was nice, just not right for me. He's a good guy. I hope he find someone who is right for him. My bf now ... he's never been dumped either lol.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The main ex, I won't delve there...too much story lol.

Most recent adventure/attempt:

After a month of dating, she told me she wasn't ready for a serious relationship. Then she dumped via text, and within the next week she accidently dropped that she had a boyfriend.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    bump because reading `these is amazing lol
  • Hungrygirl88
    Options
    Being boring. We dated for like 3 hours ( high school) a few weeks later started dating this other girl, and was sleeping with his male friend behind her back...and he ended up marrying the girl...I hated highschool.