What have u THROWN???

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    a house phone, a cellphone, an engagement ring.....i know there has been other stuff thats bigger but i cant remember
  • anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ....his $400 RC car...off a 20' high deck. Heh. Fker.

you are my hero! i never would have had the guts but i was with a guy that his car should have been run over by a semi with what he put me through...
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I threw a bag of ringers lactate to a buddy of mine during a code. Does that count
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    A plush angry bird. Made the sound and everything.
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    If you had some of my ex'es you might rethink that statement - unfortunately I've not been lucky enough to live in a complete zen state of bliss and over the years have thrown a few things - always thought it was better to throw something small and replaceable then to commit the really violent act I was thinking of - I've thrown many remotes, glasses, bowls, cast iron frying pans, a knife or two, beer bottles - and in a moment of stupidity a full rye & ginger at the bar - but the look on his face when it hit him was worth the price of the drink!
    Sorry but no, no matter what your exes did it's unacceptable to throw things at a person unless it was literally self defense. Hitting someone with an object IS VIOLENCE. I could understand if you lost your cool one time and threw something and regretted it. But you're talking about multiple instances of dangerous violent behavior. You've thrown frying pans - KNIVES? There is just no excuse for that, you need to get help.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I don't have an ex- . If I ever do I may be able to answer this question.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    well.....not an ex, but when I was younger some friends, my bro, and I were playing street hockey in the tennis courts. He pissed me off about something so I chucked my stick in a propeller motion at him, he ducked and the stick got stuck in the fence. *wipes forehead* that was a close call.
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    A giant Hershey Kiss. Because I didn't get "real" chocolate for Valentines Day. Yeah...I was a *itch. I would never do that now.
  • rikkeeroos
    Options
    An improperly made sandwich and a beer that wasn't quite cold enough. How is she going to learn if I don't teach her? I wouldn't do these things if she would just quit pushing my buttons. It's really her fault for not knowing to just do what I say and keep her mouth shut. Is that light hearted and funny enough for your thread? Domestic violence is such an underused source of humor.
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure the most I've ever thrown at him is a pillow, possibly the remote. I'm more likely to throw something across the room than straight at him.
  • peanutbutterpretzels
    Options
    Staplers, milk, cortisone, an iPhone, cookies and a whole bunch of other stuff I probably can't remember right now ;P