That weird thing you do...

Options

Replies

• Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    This has been for at least 2 years now...

I cannot wear normal clothes in my house. Always jammy pants 2 sizes too big and one of my hubbys xxl t shirts.

When I go out, I throw on jeans, t shirt and usually a zip up hoody. But my jammy pants and t shirt are literally waiting for me right there as soon as I walk in the door. I immediately take them and go either in the hall, kitchen or bathroom to quickly change.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I won't stand next to my bed in the dark. JUST in case something is trying to drag me under and eat me.
  • SoDamnHungry
    Options
    This has been for at least 2 years now...

I cannot wear normal clothes in my house. Always jammy pants 2 sizes too big and one of my hubbys xxl t shirts.

When I go out, I throw on jeans, t shirt and usually a zip up hoody. But my jammy pants and t shirt are literally waiting for me right there as soon as I walk in the door. I immediately take them and go either in the hall, kitchen or bathroom to quickly change.

Ditto! I come home and whip off my jeans to put on comfy pants. A day in jeans is taxing.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume on the tv/radio/stereo/....etc on an EVEN number.

I hold my breath when I drive past cemetaries.

lol i do both of those. people make fun of me for changing the volume in the car. i hate odd numbers so bad, even when i drive my speedometer is digital numbers and i won't drive an odd number. i also do not like capital letters, every single song title artist and album name in my itunes (over 4000 songs) is lowercase.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can crack my chest like a knuckle.
    Depending on views, I still collect Transformers.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    If I am lounging around the house I will often only have one sock on. Because one of my feet was hot.
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I won't stand next to my bed in the dark. JUST in case something is trying to drag me under and eat me.

Hilarious... I won't leave any part of me uncovered in bed cuz you know, Monster's might grab an arm or leg LOL
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    When I eat, I always eat in a particular order. Veggie, carb, then meat. I rarely deviate from that.
  • keem88
    Options
    I eat my food in minature bites/pull apart my food (tend not to actually bite into the food), For example a chicken nugget I can eat in 6 bits. People laugh at me >.<

i do this too with pieces of food that i eat with my hands that are big. i hate biting into something large and still holding it, so if it is a sandwich i will put it apart into bite size pieces (an even amount of pieces, refer to my post for hatred of odd numbers)
  • SoDamnHungry
    Options

Hilarious... I won't leave any part of me uncovered in bed cuz you know, Monster's might grab an arm or leg LOL

Me too! I even make sure the back of my neck is covered well!
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Me too! I even make sure the back of my neck is covered well!

Oh I go deeper then that, blanket over the head with a small breathing space until I fall asleep LMFAO !
  • keem88
    Options
    I like cheese and dill pickles together.... I even like pickles on my grilled cheese. .......wow I haven't had a grilled cheese for almost 2 years. That sounds really yummy for dinner.

Mmmm...I cut up chunks of cheese and dice up pickles and eat them together like sandwhiches.

i do something similar, i wrap a pickle spear in a slice of american cheese. so good! i did this on my 21st bday when i had the munchies, damn i ate so many pickles and cheese lol
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I hold my boobs when I go up and down the stairs lol

There is absolutely no number 2s in the main floor washroom, If you have to make a doody, you must use the washroom upstairs.

I lock the front door immediately after walking in the house (my husband hates this)
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have to listen to the Chinese radio station when sleeping because I hate the silence.

I can't stand eating heated leftover pizza. Yuck.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I sniff the inside of any glass or cup to make sure it's clean before I pour anything in it...oh, and I always check my shoes for spiders or bugs inside before putting them on. haha I'm mental I know :P

If you're mental, I am too! I shake/bang my shoes. I've done this for many years because I lived in AZ. I did NOT wanna chance a scorpion sting on my feet! It's just habit now! However, I shake ALL my clothes now because I had an incident. I just got out of the shower, went to throw on a pair of sweatpants while I got ready. As I'm pulling up the sweatpants, a HUGE spider came crawling up the front!!!!! NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!! I dropped those pants so fast!!! I was jumping around like a naked fool!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!
  • LMick1986
    Options
    When I eat M&Ms, I sort them into groups of 4 - two of one color and two of another.
    I always count steps when I walk up and down stairs.
    I swear my feet can tell if they step on different colored tiles in the hallway.

At out gym, there is the faded line around the track. It's so faint that nobody else can see it. I cannot run on it because I swear I can FEEL it!! People think I'm nuts!!
  • cassie_golden
    cassie_golden Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I lock the front door immediately after walking in the house (my husband hates this)
    haha I do this too
  • Eavie0513
    Eavie0513 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When heating food in the microwave I like to turn it on for weird times like 57 sec instead of a minute or 33 seconds, 28 seconds.

I agree, even numbers are just bland. If I am in the room while the microwave is running, I also open the door with 1 second left because I hate to hear the beeper.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    A few more:

I didn't learn to whistle until I was 32.
    I am right-handed but hold the phone to my left ear.
    I have to have one foot out of the covers otherwise I feel claustrophobic.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I sprint down the long hallway at night to get to my bedroom so that the lurking evil can't jump out and get me. I'm not safe until I'm under the covers.

Add me to the list of people who hold their breath when driving past a cemetery.

I peek around the shower curtain before I reach in to turn the water on to make sure there's not an ax murderer waiting for me.

I stand with my legs crossed over each other and sit with my legs in a W position.

I get occasional, overwhelming cravings for salt. I'll pour it in my hand and eat it or dump out a bag of pretzels to get to the salt at the bottom of the bag.