I want honest opinions?

Options

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I prefer your size in the first picture. The 3rd picture is fine, but the 2nd is awfully thin. What it comes down to though is your opinion and your preference. Just strive for good health.
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Honestly....the middle pic is the LEAST FLATTERING photo of you. Waay to skinny! You look much prettier in the other photos.

Totally agree, skinny is not attractive, fit and toned is!
  • rinnismom
    Options
    I honestly think the last picture of you is the best, you have a little bit of meat on you and no bones sticking out. Don't listen to your boyfriend, you do not need to lose anymore weight.

this
  • Reneefit135
    Options
    Without question you look better in the first pic but that could be bc we couldnt see your bones. You look really, really sick in the other pics. If ANYONE thinks you need to lose anything they are sick too and should seek help.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    You look great in all 3 pics.

Whatever makes you most comfortable while staying healthy.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    The first one wasn't bad.
    The second one looks creepy (you did ask for honest opinions).
    The third one looks pretty decent but I think you could gain five, do some toning, and look great.
  • Nalazirk
    Options
    Your bf is a really stupid little boy.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I prefer the first picture with no hesitation even for a second. I think 140 is a healthy weight for you and maybe just gain muscle and tone if you want.

EDIT: The first picture is nearly the exact body I desire. :]
  • undeludedwish
    Options
    I think you have to ask yourself honestly what weight makes you the happiest. I'm not just taking about vanity, I'm also talking about health, energy, enjoyment of food, and ease of maintenance. Keep bf out of this picture, because its your body, and you have to live with it, with or without him around.

That being said, you asked for my honest opinion. I think 120 is a little skeletal :) I think you look much healthier at 125-130, and I don't think you were fat at all in your highest. So maybe your happy healthy weight is something between that 125 and your original weight?

You're very welcome to add me and message me. I've spent a long time battling with my idea of how much I should weigh and what is healthy. for my body. I'd love to help
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    What your boyfriend said sucks. And was probably more about control over you than your actual appearance. Aim for where YOU feel the best. Where you were most energetic and healthy feeling.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion, I am 5'8" and I weight as much as you did in the first picture and I am perfectly happy with my size. I do work out regularly and becoming completely solid. So I think you look great in the first picture and just fine in the last picture. I think if you continue to workout it should be to be fit not thinner. Just my opinion...
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i think you should feel comfortable in your own skin. i agree you looked much too thin in the middle picture. if your boyfriend was telling you to drop some weight my opinion is you should drop HIM. I'd bet you'd feel much lighter after that! you looked young and beautiful in the first picture.

Agree
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    3rd pic the best...... just keep eating well, working out but don't over do it...You're fine!

Take care
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look great in the first pic, way too thin in the second one in my opinion. Your boyfriend is the one with the problem.
  • losindood
    losindood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Quit listening to what everyone else thinks about your weight and go with what YOU feel comfortable with. Any boyfriend who tells you you need to lose weight (especially at 140 lbs) is bad news. There's 200 lbs you could lose really fast and be MUCH better off. :bigsmile:
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Quit listening to what everyone else thinks about your weight and go with what YOU feel comfortable with. Any boyfriend who tells you you need to lose weight (especially at 140 lbs) is bad news. There's 200 lbs you could lose really fast and be MUCH better off. :bigsmile:

Good one!
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the feedback. it's just been so long that i've felt comfortable in my own skin that it's hard for me to see myself clearly so it helps to know what others think.

I agree with the majority. You were fine in the first picture, too skinny in the second and a bit better in the final. You need to tell the BF to shut the **** up or dump him. If you want to feel better, lift some weights. Nothing more formidable than a strong and confident female.

You are a beautiful woman. Don't let anyone take that away from you.
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Your best pic might be your first picture .....
    You look too skinny in the second picture ,
    You could probably add a couple of lbs in the 3rd pics , But over all I think you look great....
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    i personally like the first picture, you look very healthy, maybe tone a little, but it all comes down to what makes you comfortable....my boyfriend wants me to loose weight as well, but still says i'm perfect the way i am, and i realized he is only looking out for my best interest, but i'm going to do it for me, not just him! just do what makes you comfortable.
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My opinion only, I think you looked fine they way you were to begin with and the middle picture may be too small for someone your height. The bottom picture you looked better but I personally think the top picture you looked great and healthy. Good luck with your choice but do it for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!