Options
    oh goodness
  • AaronG190991
    Options
    9065032.jpg
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Tbh most fat girls look half decent once they get to around 120lbs or something srs
    This is a totally weird statement. 120lbs at 5'4 on me would mean I would have NO muscle. I suppose if I didn't work out and sat home not eating this would be possible. I would prefer not to develop osteoporosis.
    That said, on someone 5'8 it would be even more extreme. I think you may be just guessing here. And based on the responses not doing such a great job of it.
    I think men actually have ZERO idea of womans weight.

I think you are attacking this guy for giving his POV. Leave the guy alone and give him a break.

120lb for an average woman in the UK, which is 5' 3-4", is totally healthy. You seem out to attack the thinner woman. Leave them alone. He's not attacking you, he's experessing a preference. Nothing wrong with that.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Tbh most fat girls look half decent once they get to around 120lbs or something srs
    This is a totally weird statement. 120lbs at 5'4 on me would mean I would have NO muscle. I suppose if I didn't work out and sat home not eating this would be possible. I would prefer not to develop osteoporosis.
    That said, on someone 5'8 it would be even more extreme. I think you may be just guessing here. And based on the responses not doing such a great job of it.

^^ correct.

It's always amusing at how delusional Man friend is. He's learned recently of my jean size... "Girls sizes are weird."

It's cute how clueless he is :smile:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

These are throwing lanky girls at me, and come at me with the God aka BMI which is never right tbh

Reminds me of when fat girls saying skinny girls are unattractive, No its just you'll never be like that
    Hah did you even bother looking at my pictures? Dude Im old enough to be your mother yet I could bench press you 1982 Tom Cruise. And I do and have always looked awesome.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I think you are attacking this guy for giving his POV. Leave the guy alone and give him a break.

120lb for an average woman in the UK, which is 5' 3-4", is totally healthy. You seem out to attack the thinner woman. Leave them alone. He's not attacking you, he's experessing a preference. Nothing wrong with that.

HIS opinion would be something to the effect of, "I am personally not attracted to heavier women."

What he SAID (and then added on to make it worse) was, "Why would a guy want an overweight girlfriend?"

And I was 110 pounds when I was younger and happy about it. I don't have a problem with the weight he stated on a woman for whom it is healthy and attractive and makes her happy. My goal weight is 115 or less. But there is no reason to be nasty when stating one's opinion, which this guy was.
  • AaronG190991
    Options

These are throwing lanky girls at me, and come at me with the God aka BMI which is never right tbh

Reminds me of when fat girls saying skinny girls are unattractive, No its just you'll never be like that
    Hah did you even bother looking at my pictures? Dude Im old enough to be your mother yet I could bench press you 1982 Tom Cruise. And I do and have always looked awesome.

So you can bench 200lbs ? pls sit back down
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Out to attack the thinner women? I AM a thinner woman. lol
    For 5'3 or 5'4 yes 120 is fine. For 5'8 not as much.
    What I was saying regarding men having no idea, is just a man will look at a woman and always get it wrong. I still get told I look 120 and hover from 10-15 lbs heavier than that right now.
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Interesting...Bumping to read later.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

When I have a date over I have my floor mat out. In reality its one of these cleverly disguised. Guys if you need some good SCIENTIFIC filtering methods to weed out your ladies, please let me know. I don't subscribe to this magic flutter ferry in your heart and what feelings are. Next you will think that dwarves are going to fix all your shoes.

detecto_6800.jpg

130+ is an early night and a boot out the door. Its just my personal preference in women.
  • AaronG190991
    Options

HIS opinion would be something to the effect of, "I am personally not attracted to heavier women."

What he SAID (and then added on to make it worse) was, "Why would a guy want an overweight girlfriend?"

And I was 110 pounds when I was younger and happy about it. I don't have a problem with the weight he stated on a woman for whom it is healthy and attractive and makes her happy. My goal weight is 115 or less. But there is no reason to be nasty when stating one's opinion, which this guy was.

IRONY OF PEACE BAHAHAHAHA Goal weight 115, says 120lb is underweight

WOMEN LOGIC, it blows my mind
  • rml_16
    Options
    IRONY OF PEACE BAHAHAHAHA Goal weight 115, says 120lb is underweight

WOMEN LOGIC, it blows my mind

Please show me one place where I said 120 is underweight.

I'll wait.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    What I was saying regarding men having no idea, is just a man will look at a woman and always get it wrong. I still get told I look 120 and hover from 10-15 lbs heavier than that right now.

Really?

And yes, I have every idea. I coach women and men for comps as well as myself. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Yes, his comment about overweight women was a tad harsh, but you'll find a vast majority of people will hold that preference even if they don't vocalise. The silent majority.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    Overweight - Sure, I've encountered a number of them that I thought were attractive.

Obese - Not so much

well what do u consider obese?

Losing the hour glass shape is where it starts to get tricky for me. As in being more round than just being curvy.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Really?

And yes, I have every idea. I coach women and men for comps as well as myself. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Heck, lets all generalise and demean others, way to go!
    I'm not sure who I generalized or demeaned.

Except perhaps some young fool who did the same for every woman in the world over 120lbs. It was just harsh considering that ISN'T a healthy weight at a lot of heights... Myself I'm not demeaning women who do weight that, because I have. But I also wasn't healthy at that point.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Overweight - Sure, I've encountered a number of them that I thought were attractive.

Obese - Not so much

well what do u consider obese?

Losing the hour glass shape is where it starts to get tricky for me. As in being more round than just being curvy.

8% of women are hourglass shaped, no matter their weight.

So 92% of women in the world, by your defiition, are obese no matter their weight.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

So you can bench 200lbs ? pls sit back down
    Why am I picturing you, Oprah, a couch and a whole bunch of crazy?
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    For instance my husband thinks elizabeth hurley and elisa dushku are hot.

I'm a woman and straight, but they are beautiful!

I think confidence has alot to do with it.
  • rml_16
    Options

Really?

And yes, I have every idea. I coach women and men for comps as well as myself. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Heck, lets all generalise and demean others, way to go!
    I'm not sure who I generalized or demeaned.

Except perhaps some young fool who did the same for every woman in the world over 120lbs.
    Exactly.

Every time I get weighed at the doctor's office by nurses who weigh people every day, the assume I'm 20 pounds lighter than I am. Not that I'm complaining. It just proves that you cannot tell by looking.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    These questions always cause controversy . . . men, remember to be gentlemen. No reason to use this as a forum for insults.

As for my wife and I, we both prefer fit people. She's now 40, 5'7", 120 pounds most days, works out 5 days a week, is toned and fit, and eats a healthy diet that includes the occasional beer and a little chocolate every day. And h*ll yea she's hot and she's mine!
This discussion has been closed.