Guys, be honest,....

Options

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I think it is a confidence thing more than a weight thing. I know I am more confident now than I was six months ago...and I ooze that, men respond. If I felt this good about myself when I weighed more I think they would respond then too. I respond the same way to men with confidence. I've dated overweight, unattractive men who I loved being with...they were confident and fun and exciting. People are so much more than their weight, but unfortunately we let that rule us too much. My solution was to make it not an issue..so now I am me...
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I don't think it matters how skinny or fat someone is....as long they are good in bed. Bwaha ha ha.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I don't think it matters how skinny or fat someone is....as long they are good in bed. Bwaha ha ha.
    Hmmm...I think I like you.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i can't read all 200+ comments. but i did come into this thread to watch the crazy. thank you for not disappointing.
  • cybertazet
    Options
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I get it all the time still and I have lost 100 lbs.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    30463260.jpg

Aw. Someone has a crush.
    Sitting in a tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G.
  • 6packb450
    Options
    Weight has never been an issue with me. I fell in love with my wife when she was 300 lb., and love her for WHO she is. I am not a "chubby chaser" or a dog by any means.

HONESTLY. Any other answer is just shallow.
  • AaronG190991
    Options

We all know thats not true, the title says be honest
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    2307890-anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly_super.jpg
  • AaronG190991
    Options
    Weight has never been an issue with me. I fell in love with my wife when she was 300 lb., and love her for WHO she is. I am not a "chubby chaser" or a dog by any means.

HONESTLY. Any other answer is just shallow.

How much did you weigh when you married and how much do you weigh now ?
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    ive always found that people become more attractive once you get to know them and know their personality

I agree with this 100% I know the question is for guys but I'm sure there are great guys out there that look for personality not just if you're skinny or need to lose extra weight. The bottom line is you have to be happy and comfortable with how you look on your own. It's hard for me to look at myself and see an attractive women but I know that feeling good about myself and being comfortable in my own skin is sexy. I think it's not just about losing weight you have to build confidence as well.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My guy is not overweight at all. I only know some of the women he has been with and none of the are overweight. He likes his girls to have a butt and sort of thick, but he fell for me and I need to lose about 100 pounds. He is so supportive but never has pressured me to lose weight. He wants me to be more active. I want to lose this weight for many reasone, one being I want to look great for this man that I love who loves me regardless. That is priceless.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    30463260.jpg

Aw. Someone has a crush.

I would have laughed if he had used your current profile picture.
  • laurenmariekatherine
    Options
    First of all, it isn't very considerate or respectful of your husband telling you how he finds other women attractive-at all. I would absolutely never tolerate that-its hurtful. However, all relationships are different...

Anyway, I would agree. In the USA thinner women are considered more attractive. A good friend (male) once told me he said men (he knows) think how a woman takes care of herself is how she will take care of her husband and her children. I think in many cases, your body reflects your mental state (naturally there are always exceptions).

I think it's important to be the best version of yourself. I've been an athlete all of my life but am short at 5'1. Many things I've read suggest I should weigh around 105 lbs...I think I was born at least 110, and am a healthy size 6 at 123 lbs.

Overweight people are definitely attractive-look at Adele. Bottom line, be the very first version of you-I'm sure you are a great person!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    My new boyfriend only goes for thin women barbie doll type until he met me! We had so much in common and such a strong connection that he gave me a chance and he is happy he did! However, all he looks at and drools over are super super hot thin women.. Oh well such is life!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options

WORD!
    :smokin:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I think that confidence and personality are important traits but they are not some kind of magic solution. You definitely put the odds in your favour the more in shape you are.

Exceptions do not make the rule.
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Tbh I much prefer a girl who has curves than one who is stick thin. I want a woman who looks like a woman, not one who basically looks like a boy in a bra.

If that means she has a few extra pounds thats fine with me :)

Obese can mean quite a wide range. For example many girls with curves and a little bit of extra flesh and look great are technically classified as obese.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options

WORD!

maybe that is why my new guy likes me so much haha! He is so out of my league!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    For me, everyone is attractive in their own right. How they are, how they act and how they speak.

For a physical sexual relationship I'd struggle to date a woman who doesn't train. Lifestyle and thus look wouldn't mix. Doesn't mix, have been there before.

yum, how YOU doing?
This discussion has been closed.