Ending the MFP Cliques

Options

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You didn't know? People have this dart board, see. It constantly updates with everything we see and hear throughout the day. In the morning, we wake up, lob a dart at the board, and whatever it lands on, well, that's what we're going to be pissed off about today. It's sorta fun, you should try. Weird results sometimes, though. Apparently today I'm pissed off at turtles.

Damn turtles!!! All hidin out in their shell and stuff...... actin like they're better than I am. Ugh!

I know, they're effing ridiculous. ARGH :explode: and so high maintenance...

tumblr_ll7ifoVpE91qdpzhlo1_400.gif
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    So....how do I get into "said" clique. I want a family. All my life I just wanted to belong. To be loved. Accepted. How do I get in? Is there an initiation? A beat-in? Off? Circle jerk? JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

^^This
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    It's time that we stopped worrying about drama like this, and focused on the real problem here: The lack of hot chicks posting pics in the NC-17 group, and the overabundance of nasty pics, including tufts of *kitten* hair. :sick:

HA
  • tasiamere
    Options
    Ain't nobody f*ckin with ma clique..clique..clique..

lmao!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Clique.....clique.....clique....BOOM!

I'm pretty sure you're imagining the whole clique thing.

I had this going through my head too! And this is why we're friends

...oh wait, I'm sorry OP was this what you were talking about :noway:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    you can't, so just don't be or worry about them
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    So....how do I get into "said" clique. I want a family. All my life I just wanted to belong. To be loved. Accepted. How do I get in? Is there an initiation? A beat-in? Off? Circle jerk? JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!

its a circle jerk.... drop em!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Downbeat Clique motherf*ckers.................

Time Waits for No Slave..........

Somebody? Anybody?
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I haven't really noticed. Then again, while I have met awesome people on here and am glad for that, my goal of being an MFP member is to get fit and lose weight. Not to become the MFP forum queen.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    BACON
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    BACON

You forgot to bring eggs. Fail.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    It's time that we stopped worrying about drama like this, and focused on the real problem here: The lack of hot chicks posting pics in the NC-17 group, and the overabundance of nasty pics, including tufts of *kitten* hair. :sick:

HA
    Yuck...
  • quitter1973
    quitter1973 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    No aspirations...
    I haven't really noticed. Then again, while I have met awesome people on here and am glad for that, my goal of being an MFP member is to get fit and lose weight. Not to become the MFP forum queen.
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    That being said, what is wrong with "cliques"? I mean, if I see one of my friends posting in a post that is encouraging ED then ofcourse I will join in to talk and back my friend up. Its just natural. Also, repeated points usually tend to get through folks better than just being mentioned once.

Im guessing you meant DIScouraging ED rather than ENcouraging them
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I don't seem to have this problem...maybe you spend too much time interacting with people who are always on the forums. It's a website, I wouldn't be concerned.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    BACON

You forgot to bring eggs. Fail.

FASLE! Bacon can stand alone!!!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join?
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    If you are worried about MFP cliques you dont have enough to worry about in "real life"

haha sorry!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    You said "retribution" which reminded me of Sons of Anarchy which made me just miss two thirds of the beginning of this conference call because I was fantasizing about me and surly, grouchy, massively jacked Opie.

Thanks OP. Thanks a lot.
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    I had a hit put out on me this week for deleting someone. Now I need to walk the long way home from school. :sad:
    Did the person you deleted have a spreadsheet or database to track their friends? I tell ya -- some folks take that list waaaaaaaaaay too seriously.
    ^This DOES happen.
    Indeed. These are the same folks that worry about you having their "enemies" on your list. :laugh:

^Trust Story and so sad.