Challenge 10 lbs gone by end of March

Options

Replies

• light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today and was actually really nervous about it for the first time in 7 week, but I lost 2.5 pounds which is 5.5 pounds so far this month!! Woo-hoo! That is 13.5 pounds in 7 weeks. Next week is Spring break; it's going to be really hard to keep up the good work because I will not have a car for a few days, so it will be hard to get to the gym., but know I can do it!!
    Hopefully everyone else has had a good week!! Happy Friday :-)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    So I haven't checked in all month because I'm feeling sorry for myself. I started at 148.5 or something like that, and today I am 146.5... I'm doing wonderful so far!! LOL Not giving up though, guess I'm just going to be slow this month!
  • kamanie
    kamanie Posts: 34
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 199.1 so I lost 3lbs from last Monday. I'll take that. total for March so far 8lbs! I just may do this and make my 10lbs by month's end. :smile:
  • vjh431
    vjh431 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm down 6lbs since the beginning of the month but I'm not sure I'll hit that magic 10 number till the second week of April since I've been averaging 2lbs per week.

829127.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Wow , so many of you are really dong this, I am impressed!!! I am only down about 4lbs so I don't see making it to 10 by April. I will be happy to make it at least half way though. Gotta say I am inspired at how quick some of you can shed pounds! My body seems to have me on an every-other-week plan, a couple pounds one week, and the none the next. What is up with that? I do wish it would move faster, but I am trying to be content that , although slower than I would like, there is downard motion.

Congrats to everybody who have already reached ten, and who are close to ten! Pretty amazing job! :flowerforyou:
    Whatever you are doing, just keep doing it.
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am right there with you. I lose one week and maintain the next week. Oh, well! I am still working at it though. Maybe I'll hit 5 lbs by the 31st...5 lbs in a month isn't too bad! Let's keep at it!
    Wow , so many of you are really dong this, I am impressed!!! I am only down about 4lbs so I don't see making it to 10 by April. I will be happy to make it at least half way though. Gotta say I am inspired at how quick some of you can shed pounds! My body seems to have me on an every-other-week plan, a couple pounds one week, and the none the next. What is up with that? I do wish it would move faster, but I am trying to be content that , although slower than I would like, there is downard motion.

Congrats to everybody who have already reached ten, and who are close to ten! Pretty amazing job! :flowerforyou:
    Whatever you are doing, just keep doing it.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    It is impressive how well so many of you are doing! I was on a roll, but a few things got in the way and I haven't lost anymore. I might still be able to make it by April, we'll just havwe to see. I'm going to give it my best though!

Congrats to those who have already lost 10 pounds, and good luck to the rest of us still trying! We can do it! And if not, at least we'll be closer than we were before. :happy:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Glad to see people are still going strong out there! I've lost 5 lbs, gained 7, and then lost 5 again! Heh... Well, at least I'm more or less where I began. I'm down 2 lbs since March 1st so far, and my adjusted goal for the month has changed to 185. It's a long shot, but that's ok. I was SO happy when I stepped on the scale this morning. :bigsmile:
  • mlally1014
    mlally1014 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Havent posted much since joining this challenge. I was frusterated because I was doing everythng right and not losing at all. I think that I have finally figured out the right calories and it is all starting to come together. I uped my calorie intake from 1200-1500 and the pounds are melting away. I think that I finally believe the whole "eat to lose" idea. I started this challenge at 159.8 (I think). I held steady at the for about 3 weeks, but have since dropped 5 pounds. I weighed in yesterday at 154.6! I really think that if I keep at this pace I will make the 150 pounds that I was hoping for by Easter! 4.6 pounds to go!!!
  • lmmarsh
    lmmarsh Posts: 34
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! Congratulations to all the losers out there! It looks like everyone is doing really well. I also really like that no-one is giving up! Those of you who are not losing as fast as you expected deserve the biggest pat on the back for not giving up!I am happy to report that I have reached my goal. I lost another 1.8 this week for a total of 10.4. I was pleased and surprised. The goal I set for myself is a modest 1.5 lbs per week, so to have reached 10.4 feels really great. I don't anticipate such big losses in the upcoming weeks. Thanks for all the support and encouragement and the best to you all.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Awesome to hear Immarsh!!
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I could pretty easy lose 10 pounds of ugly fat by the end of march, but I need my head
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    :smile: Down 3 pounds from last weigh in ! Three more pounds to go to get to my 10 pound loss by end of March! Woot-woot! Started to eat clean yesterday.
  • marisabanzhaf
    Options
    I would love to join as well! I would love to loose about 10 pounds before the summer begins but the earlier it comes off the better! Lets get going!!
  • taser
    taser Posts: 2
    Options
    I enjoy a good challenge. I do have a very unfair advantage as I have a lot to lose. However only with 9 days left it will be hard. So let’s see what happens. Good luck to you all. Even if you fall short your still are a winner! :glasses:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't loose any thing this week so still at 9.5 lbs but I got measured for the first time since I started with my personal trainer on 2/10 and I lost 9.75 inches :noway: ! 4.75 of them from my waist. I did a little dance in the measurement room when I saw that. :happy:
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am doing so horribly this week..at at Olive Garden, then ate at the Corner bakery and the Cheesecake factory...but I am still working out, but I know I have eaten way to many calories in the last 3 days..grrrr....this week will be hard to weigh in since we are on spring break and I know you are supposed to weigh in on the same scale, but I won't beable too...hopefully the scale at the health club likes me just as much as the scale at school.

Great job to all those who have reached the 10 pound mark for March!! Keep up the good work :-)
  • Steph_135
    Options
    rostrum... Congrats on the inches! That's awesome. :happy:
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am sooooooo happy to see how well everyone is doing!!! I weighed in this morning and i'm down another 2 pounds.....I have about 4 pounds to go for my 10 lb challenge, I might not reach it, but i'll be pretty dang close................GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!! Keep up the great work, and to the newbies i've read, welcome and enjoy your new lifestyle change!! :drinker:
  • kamanie
    kamanie Posts: 34
    Options
    Well I weighed in this morning and I am 197 (with clothes on :wink: ) so that means I made my 10lbs challenge for March. I am going to wait a few days and see how it goes since sometimes it fluctuates for me.

Congrats to everyone for still being involved so late in the month!!!