Options

Replies

• umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I am a one-woman clique

tumblr_lxclgdV7nv1qk3b7e.gif
    Topanga! :love:

That show is coming back! Girl Meets World.

Are you serious??!! I used to love that show when I was little. I wanted to have her hair so bad.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/television/Photos+things+know+about+Girl+Meets+World+sequel/7624083/story.html

News about it. I'm so excited.. I loved that show too as a child!!
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I've never noticed any cliqueishness at all. Maybe it's just you.

You do you. Everything else will take care of itself.

I see it all over the forums and user pages.

I only bring it up because it chases of newbies and even serious members because they get sick of the childishness.

Awww did someones feelings get hurt by the big bad interweb. Honestly everyone should remove the sand out of their V*****'s and get over it..

No feelings were hurt and you'd know that if you comprehended the English language. My entire point was that people get tired of it. Being sad about something is different than being tired of dealing with something. Two very different things.

Actually it's not. If your tired enough to complain about it then it must be affecting your lifestyle... People's opinions do not change and your not gonna do anything about the way people interact with each other by complaining.

Flame on people lol

It is "you're," not "your."

Ommmm...you just violated a MFP Guideline.

As did you.

Really? I must have missed that one.

we need one more quote...
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    A lot of people are cliquey on here. I can't even delete someone without their friends complaining and wanting to know why or wanting to delete me as retribution. If you disagree with somone in the forums, all their friends join in so they can win with numbers instead of substance. People watch who you add, delete, and speak to and then try to control it. Not to mention some of the popularity contests. I've seen cliques swarm seemingly obvious questions that are sincere inquiries by new members and chase them away with unnecesary judgments. My question is... how do we stop it? How do we end the cliques?

i wanna be a part of a popular people clique!!!! ^_^
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

I only bring it up because it chases of newbies and even serious members because they get sick of the childishness.

Awww did someones feelings get hurt by the big bad interweb. Honestly everyone should remove the sand out of their V*****'s and get over it..

No feelings were hurt and you'd know that if you comprehended the English language. My entire point was that people get tired of it. Being sad about something is different than being tired of dealing with something. Two very different things.

Actually it's not. If your tired enough to complain about it then it must be affecting your lifestyle... People's opinions do not change and your not gonna do anything about the way people interact with each other by complaining.

Flame on people lol

As did you.

yep.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I find there to be way less drama here then on some of the facebook walls of my friends.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Did you know that it was Daniel Stern, the guy from "Home Alone", narrating the episodes? Crazy, huh?

i think you mean Wonder Years.

also, if you think of Daniel Stern as the guy from "Home Alone", you must be very young.

i think of him as the wisecracking sidekick from "Breaking Away".

PS, i have trademarked "wisecracking sidekick" so you can't use it unless you pay me.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

Flame on people lol

As did you.

yep.
    Oh, stop it! :angry:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    A lot of people are cliquey on here. I can't even delete someone without their friends complaining and wanting to know why or wanting to delete me as retribution. If you disagree with somone in the forums, all their friends join in so they can win with numbers instead of substance. People watch who you add, delete, and speak to and then try to control it. Not to mention some of the popularity contests. I've seen cliques swarm seemingly obvious questions that are sincere inquiries by new members and chase them away with unnecesary judgments. My question is... how do we stop it? How do we end the cliques?

Too bad. I wanted to add you to my unpopular clique.
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I am a one-woman clique

Are you serious??!! I used to love that show when I was little. I wanted to have her hair so bad.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/television/Photos+things+know+about+Girl+Meets+World+sequel/7624083/story.html

News about it. I'm so excited.. I loved that show too as a child!!

I hope they bring Shawn back at least for an appearance. I had the worst crush on him. lol
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Did you know that it was Daniel Stern, the guy from "Home Alone", narrating the episodes? Crazy, huh?

also, if you think of Daniel Stern as the guy from "Home Alone", you must be very young.

PS, i have trademarked "wisecracking sidekick" so you can't use it unless you pay me.
    I think you missed the joke, as the stars of the two sitcoms are brothers. Thanks for playing.
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options

AHHHHHHHH ****! That is the best clique EVA!!!!!! can i join please!?!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    @Korg22

I'm with you.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

AHHHHHHHH ****! That is the best clique EVA!!!!!! can i join please!?!

*sends FR and my latest nudes*
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    DGBBadDance.gif
    Can we dance in this group ?
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

I think you missed the joke, as the stars of the two sitcoms are brothers. Thanks for playing.

now you're just being mean to me, right?
  • green_nurse
    green_nurse Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i heard of cliques once. pretty sure i was in grade school----then i joined myfitnesspal....
    i think on my own and stand on my own. doesn't bother me one bit what any of you think-or do. most of the posts on here are ridiculous!! delete me, add me, cuss me, encourage me...doesn't make me or break me. there ARE alot of hateful comments and gestures on here, some call it 'being honest'...i call it, 'you being an *kitten*'.
    all the friends i've added on myfitnesspal have been added because they've had something positive and productive to say; they care more about encouraging someone than being right. they have a sense of humor. they admit when they foul up and didn't have a near perfect day as they had anticipated; they don't *****, whine and complain constantly. they don't make *kitten* comments on forum posts nor do they act 'cliquey'...choose your 'friends' wisely...it's ALWAYS about quality over quantity!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

Great job killing the thread.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    It's been my experience that the drama tends to revolve around the drama *kitten*. And the more someone speaks out against the drama, the more they are a drama *kitten*.

The problem, if you want to call it that, here is not cliques. It's drama *kitten* whoring their drama and blaming anything and everything but themselves. And quite willing to make up pretend causes when there aren't actually any on hand.

Don't get me wrong, though. Drama *kitten* are fun to have around. As long as they know what they are and stand by it.

Thus ends my drama *kitten* post. :)
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

Sure. I guess so.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am a one-woman clique

How did I miss this?! Mmmmm... adult Topanga. :love:

tumblr_lxclgx6uV51qk3b7e.gif